Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me mad...(I probably am) but I signed up to FM World to get a bit of extra cash for Christmas. Had no idea about all this stuff until I got involved in it. I work full-time but decided to give it a go. Every little helps as they say!
Anyway long story short, I can confirm that this is just one big scam. I got sent all the info (if you can call it that) You get sent some PDF's about matching numbers to high end scents. Telling you that you are an official FM distributor. FB page link to training page which is invite only. There they tell you a little about it all, then tell you not to ask questions, turning off comments on posts if anyone dares to!
I purchased the 'personalised website' which was basically the same words all over it, looked exactly the same with my name at the top instead of just a number. That really is a pathetic attempt at making you think they are helping YOU out. £54 for that. They give you the big sell spiel about how the so-called business partners came from having nothing to making all this money each month, all sounds great until you realise that it's only because they are recruiting/calling themselves an 'upline'. It literally IS a pyramid scheme. The only winners are those who are higher up in the triangle. Those at the bottom are struggling to make ends meet and even BUYING goods from each other, making up stories in WhatsApp groups to try and get customers. Faking the balloon pops etc. Faking the custom. Looking for ways to sell more by doing 'special offers' which is leaving them out of pocket with NO profit after selling them so cheaply to actually be able to shift the stock they have bought! On top of that having to pay £6 each time for delivery. Some of the girls have been waiting since the beginning of August for what should have been in stock. Customers waiting for that long is just downright wrong! You order something, pay for it, you want to receive it! Stock the girls are ordering is turning up damaged. When it arrives, they are delivering or giving to customers (even people they know personally) and being told that the fragrances smell duck all like they claim to! FM keep telling them the profit margins are in the millions, well they will be won't they, raking it in from dickheads (yes, including myself in this) who believe that this is really a legit way to make extra cash and are helping them to rake it in. Half the time you are stuck in a queue for more than an hour at a time and if you refresh the page at the wrong time, you go right back to the start. The lowest I was ever in a queue was 2361, which is ridiculous! Bearing in mind that they open the website (yes, you read that right) at 8am. By 9am I was still waiting. They can't even get samples? I mean WTAF?
How is anyone supposed to know if they like a scent if they can't try it.
Well, this story isn't as short as I was hoping to make it lol..
I have taken screenshots of EVERYTHING (as you do) emailed FM today to tell them that I want a full refund for 'my' website I paid for, stating that if they should refuse. I will contact Ofcom and trading standards. Simply disgusting.
Just to add, I had a few quid spare at the time so wasn't too bothered about losing it. Still not arsed, It's more the principal.

The only dupe in this company is the BS 'be your own boss' tagline.

Good god! I should write a book.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Call me mad...(I probably am) but I signed up to FM World to get a bit of extra cash for Christmas. Had no idea about all this stuff until I got involved in it. I work full-time but decided to give it a go. Every little helps as they say!
Anyway long story short, I can confirm that this is just one big scam. I got sent all the info (if you can call it that) You get sent some PDF's about matching numbers to high end scents. Telling you that you are an official FM distributor. FB page link to training page which is invite only. There they tell you a little about it all, then tell you not to ask questions, turning off comments on posts if anyone dares to!
I purchased the 'personalised website' which was basically the same words all over it, looked exactly the same with my name at the top instead of just a number. That really is a pathetic attempt at making you think they are helping YOU out. £54 for that. They give you the big sell spiel about how the so-called business partners came from having nothing to making all this money each month, all sounds great until you realise that it's only because they are recruiting/calling themselves an 'upline'. It literally IS a pyramid scheme. The only winners are those who are higher up in the triangle. Those at the bottom are struggling to make ends meet and even BUYING goods from each other, making up stories in WhatsApp groups to try and get customers. Faking the balloon pops etc. Faking the custom. Looking for ways to sell more by doing 'special offers' which is leaving them out of pocket with NO profit after selling them so cheaply to actually be able to shift the stock they have bought! On top of that having to pay £6 each time for delivery. Some of the girls have been waiting since the beginning of August for what should have been in stock. Customers waiting for that long is just downright wrong! You order something, pay for it, you want to receive it! Stock the girls are ordering is turning up damaged. When it arrives, they are delivering or giving to customers (even people they know personally) and being told that the fragrances smell duck all like they claim to! FM keep telling them the profit margins are in the millions, well they will be won't they, raking it in from dickheads (yes, including myself in this) who believe that this is really a legit way to make extra cash and are helping them to rake it in. Half the time you are stuck in a queue for more than an hour at a time and if you refresh the page at the wrong time, you go right back to the start. The lowest I was ever in a queue was 2361, which is ridiculous! Bearing in mind that they open the website (yes, you read that right) at 8am. By 9am I was still waiting. They can't even get samples? I mean WTAF?
I have taken screenshots of EVERYTHING (as you do) emailed FM today to tell them that I want a full refund for 'my' website I paid for, stating that if they should refuse. I will contact Ofcom and trading standards. Simply disgusting.
Just to add, I had a few quid spare at the time so wasn't too bothered about losing it. Still not arsed, It's more the principal.

So sorry you were scammed. Lets hope a few more of the FM huns see this post and take note!

1600269090216.png

They are actually 400g tins which is the equivalent of TWO boxes. It states clearly on it how much is in there. Not Lindt's fault you're a greedy bleep and can't read packaging.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh well, we live and learn eh lol.

Honestly, someone complained about them not being similar to the high end stuff. So now this girl is stuck with the opened bottle, that she can't give to anyone. She's literally just had a reply from FM head office saying that comparing the scents to other companies is against trading regulations and FM's club regulations. Someone replied to her asking why they have scent lists they gave us to compare them to .... I thought they were inspired by??
The company constantly changes their rules.
It really is a tit show.

Screenshot_20200916_170839.jpg

:confused: Even the 'upline' can't get samples...
ffs.

Well, Jane has just said in a voice note that although they may be very similar, just that they have almost identical top notes, but that FM doesn't state as such, so why then did she send me this original document from FM when she signed me up? In fact I had three.
Talk about winging it.
It's constantly backtracking when called out on something, 3 people have left the WhatsApp group so far today.

..and on that note, I am happy to say I am off home now from my real job with a real income. With my real Marc Jacobs perfume on! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Thank you for posting this it’s makes for interesting reading to hear first hand accounts from those that have unfortunately been duped into these MLM pyramid schemes .... I have heard from other sources also about being stuck on the phone in a queue waiting to make an order for over an hour etc, the lack of stock etc before ... first time I’ve heard about them charging you to set up a personalised web page 😳 that’s absolutely shocking.. I hope you do get your money back as you say it’s the principal rather in your pocket where it belongs than lining the pockets of scam artists.

Reactions: 10

Report the bastards to Watchdog. This is utterly disgraceful, but it's not surprising 😤

Reactions: 8
I reckon they are going for a 20% - 30% deposit, with help from family and the biznizzz. They might have got in on the help to buy scheme before it closed, too. That way they could stand more of a chance of actually getting the mortgage.

A lender will look at the company and how long you've worked there, and she would pass that

Reactions: 4

Honestly, someone complained about them not being similar to the high end stuff. So now this girl is stuck with the opened bottle, that she can't give to anyone. She's literally just had a reply from FM head office saying that comparing the scents to other companies is against trading regulations and FM's club regulations. Someone replied to her asking why they have scent lists they gave us to compare them to .... I thought they were inspired by??
It really is a tit show.

View attachment 244303

ffs.

Well, Jane has just said in a voice note that although they may be very similar, just that they have almost identical top notes, but that FM doesn't state as such, so why then did she send me this original document from FM when she signed me up? In fact I had three.
Talk about winging it.
It's constantly backtracking when called out on something, 3 people have left the WhatsApp group so far today.

..and on that note, I am happy to say I am off home now from my real job with a real income. With my real Marc Jacobs perfume on! 😂
So you were one of Janes sign ups ? how pathetic is she to take advantage of people all the wile pushing her kind persona ..Hope you get your money back that's awful how you've been treated ...knew Mrs Piggy was trying to make a quick exit from the FM biznizz it's hardly mentioned now ,she must've realised what she signed up for ,but only after she wasted a lot of Charlies pennies ..She'll be back trying to grow her YT channel nxt

Reactions: 13

I remember Jane moaning about long waits on restock day and have a feeling she’s lots of outstanding orders as can’t get hold of it. Sounds horrible but nice to hear the truth first hand I hope one day Jane has the guts to share her story her positive FM mask slipped a few weeks ago now I’m not surprised

Reactions: 9
We're all jealous going by her latest stories and why the footage of that manky field...new dogging location ,maybe 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We're all jealous going by her latest stories and why the footage of that manky field...new dogging location ,maybe 🤨
🙄 She really is a daft witch isn’t she.... Jane, If your posting about something and that post isn’t informative 9 times out of 10 it’s a brag post... Only difference with you is you actually don’t have anything to brag about.
Flat by the Marina ( rented ) Sports car ( rust bucket ) Boss Babe Businesswoman ( makes & sells tat and distributes dodgy perfume )
No one here is remotely jealous of you Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🙄 She really is a daft witch isn’t she.... Jane, If your posting about something and that post isn’t informative 9 times out of 10 it’s a brag post... Only difference with you is you actually don’t have anything to brag about.
Flat by the Marina ( rented ) Sports car ( rust bucket ) Boss Babe Businesswoman ( makes & sells tat and distributes dodgy perfume )
No one here is remotely jealous of you Jane.
You forgot to pre fix all those with FAILED ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So you were one of Janes sign ups ? how pathetic is she to take advantage of people all the wile pushing her kind persona ..Hope you get your money back that's awful how you've been treated ...knew Mrs Piggy was trying to make a quick exit from the FM biznizz it's hardly mentioned now ,she must've realised what she signed up for ,but only after she wasted a lot of Charlies pennies ..She'll be back trying to grow her YT channel nxt
Makes me dislike the spineless, chinless fat bleep even more after reading all of this !

I remember Jane moaning about long waits on restock day and have a feeling she’s lots of outstanding orders as can’t get hold of it. Sounds horrible but nice to hear the truth first hand I hope one day Jane has the guts to share her story her positive FM mask slipped a few weeks ago now I’m not surprised
Looks like no company car then, was so looking forward to ripping her off, I mean selling her into a suitable car for a twunt s needs !

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It really is a tit show.

View attachment 244303

ffs.

Talk about winging it.

The more I read this the more disgusting I find it 😤 😳 she is such a nasty, crafty witch. She must have known what a shite deal it was for her "team" 😤 and then to go bragging about income and cars... she's vile

Reactions: 10
She will do a why I left FM world vid soon , she will say she just didn’t have time and could not commit fully 😂 bring on very bad jumper hauls and spraying cheap tat with wilko pink paint and cozy hot choc and a top up food shop every day, oh and not forgetting her dream date of sitting in the death trap car (sports car) eating a kfc rice box while beating any life the bean has out of him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just re reading all the FM stuff as I was rushing last night and wow shady as! Seems like her FM biznizz is falling apart, no company car this month then Jane?? so much for her gushing posts about loving her team and supporting them all the way, seems like she is already bored of it all and the responsibility of having a team, I hope they all jump ship and she's left with a spare room full of dodgy perfume and rip off drain cleaner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just re reading all the FM stuff as I was rushing last night and wow shady as! Seems like her FM biznizz is falling apart, no company car this month then Jane?? so much for her gushing posts about loving her team and supporting them all the way, seems like she is already bored of it all and the responsibility of having a team, I hope they all jump ship and she's left with a spare room full of dodgy perfume and rip off drain cleaner!!
It should be illegal to cheat people like this. Especially as they go down the line of 'single mums' and 'needing cash for xmas' targeting people in need 😤 chins doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself though, not even her own family.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise just how nasty she was until recently. She rips people off steals content quotes (even images for her grid) business ideas probably even designs. You never see her supporting anyone else unless it’s of gain to her and this monthly payment is like she privatised herself as she doesn’t offer her loyal viewers anything anymore I doubt she even bothers to speak to her following anymore I rarely see her replying to comments not genuinely anyway just a quick sarcastic reply maybe she’s gone a bit like Helen and doesn’t trust anyone especially now someone on here paid to view her member content

I never saw it before I used to think she was alright until all the weight lies and now she’s just vile and totally lost FM has deffo contributed to her changing if you read this Jane wake up sort yourself out stop being a self centred money grabber and BE KIND

Reactions: 8
I didn’t realise just how nasty she was until recently. She rips people off steals content quotes (even images for her grid) business ideas probably even designs. You never see her supporting anyone else unless it’s of gain to her and this monthly payment is like she privatised herself as she doesn’t offer her loyal viewers anything anymore I doubt she even bothers to speak to her following anymore I rarely see her replying to comments not genuinely anyway just a quick sarcastic reply maybe she’s gone a bit like Helen and doesn’t trust anyone especially now someone on here paid to view her member content

I never saw it before I used to think she was alright until all the weight lies and now she’s just vile and totally lost FM has deffo contributed to her changing if you read this Jane wake up sort yourself out stop being a self centred money grabber and BE KIND
I see on Angie's business page on Insta there's a pic of Jane holding the box she sent her ,Angie's put the lovely JG etc ,she just liked it but didn't leave any comment ,not even as much as a thank you .yet on one of Angie's latest vids both her and Helen are on gushing over Angie's business ..just because she's decided to cash in on Angie's idea 😒

Reactions: 5
I see on Angie's business page on Insta there's a pic of Jane holding the box she sent her ,Angie's put the lovely JG etc ,she just liked it but didn't leave any comment ,not even as much as a thank you .yet on one of Angie's latest vids both her and Helen are on gushing over Angie's business ..just because she's decided to cash in on Angie's idea 😒
Even to get a like from her royal rip off merchant is something surprised she even acknowledged it I wish it showed her likes on Instagram to get a real picture of how often she interacts with anyone she doesn’t even bother crediting quotes or things she shares even the stolen photo she just put not my image didn’t give credit to the actual image owner she’s just horrible

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.