Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reducing her hours!!!!!???? when she wants a mortgage!!! she's bleeping insane. good luck getting a house then Jane

and those 4 hours a day are the only exercise she gets so good luck with the weight loss too ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
they'll be renting forever because sofa spud gammons can't be arsed to work four hours a day!

• Haha
The Tat biznizz won't be sustainable ,she'll run them into debt or daft boy will have to increase his hours ...Angie might be making a few pound on etsy but she works full time and uses it as a sideline .Jane thinks she'll make it her main wage :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
they'll be renting forever because sofa spud gammons can't be arsed to work four hours a day!
Why would Charlie agree to this? Surely he's not that thick to let her reduce her hours when they want a house. She should be upping them to secure one.

Am I right in thinking she only does 4 hrs anyway ? how could you reduce that any further ,it wouldn't be worth the petrol money ..
more to the point why have tescos not told her to sling her hook yet most places would shes taken the right piss

were going through a pandemic people r losing their obs and companies r under strain the virus is getting bad again we might even end up like we were back in march who knows what the future holds and she does less hours just shows how selfish she is she is the one who keeps opening up these little biznizz why not chose one stick to it manage your time shes making a VERY silly mistake

I still want to know what the hand positioning is all about.
He can,t have a schlong that big, must,ve been scratching his leg !!

:oops: He's describing the width of the Pukka Pie he bought for tea;)extra deep filled:ROFLMAO:
Certainly not his girth, let’s be honest ! Charlie would be inch high private eye !! 🤣🤣

Imagine them two at it 😬 must be the worlds most boring and slowest sex ever 😂
Bet the only friction burns she’s ever got are from the worlds tightest wedding rings 😂
Pump pump squirt ! And the first pump is the talcum powder pot as he finds the damp spot 🤢🤢🤢

Reducing her hours? Is she really that dim when they're hoping to get a mortgage soon?? 😂
She is so full of tit, bet she’s on a warning more like !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would Charlie agree to this? Surely he's not that thick to let her reduce her hours when they want a house. She should be upping them to secure one.
he's not the sharpest tool in the box so probably thinks her FM earnings will count towards their country retreat they plan to buy, they need to speak to a mortgage adviser pronto instead of winging it as per

Reactions: 10
he's not the sharpest tool in the box so probably thinks her FM earnings will count towards their country retreat they plan to buy, they need to speak to a mortgage adviser pronto instead of winging it as per
but is fm count as sustainable though i suppose she has yt even that cant bring in big bucks

Reactions: 8

Lol I’m embarrassed I’ve just gone to all that effort!! 😂
She is like a bleeping brick shithouse, she’s ginormous. Thing is after her couple of nights away there will be another half stone of oily yellow fat coating her organs 🤢🤢🤢 And she says she shouldn’t be like that, sorry you stupid , stupid irritating globule of nastiness you are what you eat and in your case all I see is a walking talking bleeping pukka pie. You are accountable for what you put down that huge neck Jane and the sooner you get that expanding head around that the sooner that you may add some months onto your boring life instead of knocking off years as you seem to quite happy to do so now !!! Rant over and hardly a bleeping swear word !

I don’t understand why she has no time? No time for what? Why would Charlie agree to it?

No wonder she wasn’t worried about “normal hours” she probably only does twice a week now I bet she spends that extra time playing sims she still shocks me
She hasn’t got time for nana naps & Netflix, in other words being a lazy fat duck all day !

Can anyone remember what her heaviest weight was? She must be like Mr Greedy just hoovering up everything in her path 😳 her life hasn't changed at all, even with lockdown so she can't even use that as an excuse 😁 Guess all those free meal plans gave her an appetite... And any profits she's made from the biznezzzz has gone on food. What a waste of time!
Was it 15st 6 round about that, she looks about 17 now, bear in mind she,s short isn’t she ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the heaviest she was was 16 odd i thought? so shes probz around 17-18 stone
Whatever she is , it ain’t pleasant, pig sick of her turning over a new leaf and fresh starts and how calorie counting has changed her life ! Mmmmmm so tell me chins exactly how much weight have you put on since you started calorie counting coz you ain’t lost any ???

• Heart
but is fm count as sustainable though i suppose she has yt even that cant bring in big bucks
even if she was raking it in from FM lenders wouldn't take it into account unless she had at least two years proof of earnings, her youtube doesn't make much according to social blade and again lenders would look on it as iffy income as it won't be consistent,we bought our first house 20 years ago and it was so easy, a quick sit down and tap tap oh look this is what we will lend you, almost zero checks done and we completed in four weeks, fast forward to last year when we moved and wow the lenders went through everything with a fine toothed comb and we had a huge deposit, we had to prove income, in goings, outgoings and general spending was even looked into, no way will they take her FM earnings as a factor just a few months in and as she is now reducing her tesco hours that means they wont be able to borrow as much, she's scuppering their chances totally.

Whatever she is , it ain’t pleasant, pig sick of her turning over a new leaf and fresh starts and how calorie counting has changed her life ! Mmmmmm so tell me chins exactly how much weight have you put on since you started calorie counting coz you ain’t lost any ???
While ik people dont agree with sw idk why t y quit it encourages u to cook from scratch you are limited to crap u can eat cc only works if ur educated on healthy food

even if she was raking it in from FM lenders wouldn't take it into account unless she had at least two years proof of earnings, her youtube doesn't make much according to social blade and again lenders would look on it as iffy income as it won't be consistent,we bought our first house 20 years ago and it was so easy, a quick sit down and tap tap oh look this is what we will lend you, almost zero checks done and we completed in four weeks, fast forward to last year when we moved and wow the lenders went through everything with a fine toothed comb and we had a huge deposit, we had to prove income, in goings, outgoings and general spending was even looked into, no way will they take her FM earnings as a factor just a few months in and as she is now reducing her tesco hours that means they wont be able to borrow as much, she's scuppering their chances totally.
Ouchh i cant see her getting morgage then

Reactions: 8
While ik people dont agree with sw idk why t y quit it encourages u to cook from scratch you are limited to crap u can eat cc only works if ur educated on healthy food

Ouchh i cant see her getting morgage then
the only way they will get a mortgage is if they have a big fat deposit, ie a relative pops off and leaves them a tidy sum. It,s what they are both waiting for let’s face it. Just hope the beans mother has cut him out of the will besides him not being able to find out about her health, would serve the vultures right !!

more to the point why have tescos not told her to sling her hook yet most places would shes taken the right piss

were going through a pandemic people r losing their obs and companies r under strain the virus is getting bad again we might even end up like we were back in march who knows what the future holds and she does less hours just shows how selfish she is she is the one who keeps opening up these little biznizz why not chose one stick to it manage your time shes making a VERY silly mistake
Maybe that's why she's jumping ship before things get bad again ..that'll be twice she's dumped her work colleague's in the tit :cautious:

Reactions: 7

Lol I’m embarrassed I’ve just gone to all that effort!! 😂
Don’t be embarrassed, we appreciate your effort 👏🏻🙌🏻 great work 😂

It was said on here a while ago, she should be bloody increasing her hours not reducing them it would help getting a mortgage. Jesus, she’s beyond lazy I hope it all blows up in the face somehow. Same old story with the weight gain, change the frigging record ffs

the only way they will get a mortgage is if they have a big fat deposit, ie a relative pops off and leaves them a tidy sum. It,s what they are both waiting for let’s face it. Just hope the beans mother has cut him out of the will besides him not being able to find out about her health, would serve the vultures right !!
I reckon they’re saving a bit themselves then hoping Charlie’s Nan and Grandad will give them some money. Maybe they’ll do an equity release or something

Reactions: 7
she's jumping ship before they put her on turkey duty again this christmas 😂 she moaned sooooooo bloody much

• Haha
Run down of members video...

- asked if she can reduce her hours at Tesco. Managers very understanding apparently, she reduces down in a few weeks.
- Admits she is the heaviest weight she’s ever been ( but then says she too scared to get on the scales 🤔)
- had a pamper session in her “other” bathroom 😂 ready for their little break (think they go on Saturday?) got to get the flat ship shape because they have someone popping in to check on the flat for them! But then keeps saying they are only going for a couple days?!
- enjoying her new gadget the printing thing, but still very busy with FM (of course you are lol)

so your basically not missing anything lol
Hmm notice she divulges she's her heaviest only on her members vid cos she trusts her loyal twits to 'be kind'

• Haha
I'm an ex mortgage advisor and even with that wide load she wouldn't be keeping the seat warm... it would be a shortest 1st time buyer appointment going. We used to assess bank statements and use a 3 month average of their actual spending to build a budget planner to assess potencial lending capacity as well as taking in to account the income multiple xxx

I can't believe she wants to reduce her hours!!! What a waster she is. When I was her age I took all the extra shifts I could get - I also spent my wages like there was no tomorrow but I have zero regrets 😂
She's hedging her bets on an inheritance I'd say. Mumbles can't be earning a huge wage - even if he is "management" in "London" 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.