Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
s
No they don't use the same name ,just going by past screenshots
why dont these idoits just say oh yeah i read there because i cant help myself instead of saying oh i get sent screen shots or load of excusses

Reactions: 6
s

why dont these idoits just say oh yeah i read there because i cant help myself instead of saying oh i get sent screen shots or load of excusses
That would be the cardinal sin ,reading tattle 😂 and her subs might want to know what site she was on and find out what the real JG is like if they came on here..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's not got the brain power to figure it out any other way but reading here, she's just trying to deflect and sound clever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gutted I missed the live but good god she looks friggin huge on that screenshot 😮🙈
What was she saying about someone from here

Gutted I missed the live but good god she looks friggin huge on that screenshot 😮🙈
What was she saying about someone from here
apprently she knows someone from here is a member cause they have the same username

WAIT but does that not mean in a way shes confessed to reading here to know they have the same name ?

Sure she ain’t bothered aslong as they pay 💰cor imagine reading all this on here and not changing and still being a complete bleep 😂 you would think this would make you look at a few things and make some changes

Reactions: 7
its saved on her IGTV for your viewing pleasure ;)

im still gob smacked at how quick she's stacked it on

jg.png

jg.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
she thinks its "next level" that someone has paid to "troll" her channel erm not quite the case is it Jane? no one here is trolling you!!! we keep it here and enjoy freedom of speech without taking it to your inbox or comments section, know the difference between trolling and open discussion!
I see chebs is growing out the comb over!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she thinks its "next level" that someone has paid to "troll" her channel erm not quite the case is it Jane? no one here is trolling you!!! we keep it here and enjoy freedom of speech without taking it to your inbox or comments section, know the difference between trolling and open discussion!
I see chebs is growing out the comb over!!!!
see trolling is a word thats thrown around and to me its only trolling if that person then comments etc

s
see trolling is a word thats thrown around and to me its only trolling if that person then comments etc
hes just pissed off because she knows we now know how things really are in regard to her weight and she cant hide behind this persona anymore

i am blocked and instagram is such a faff to set up now as you not only have to put your email but number in to to sign up fudge
anywhere i can see it without an account?

Reactions: 4
She said she found out by looking to see who she had blocked and seeing if they are subscribed to her monthly subscription. But i think thats bullshit and she just reads here!!
She is an absolute liar ... tattlers are far to smart to lead a trail straight to themselves like that ... she reads here, we know that & she knows that....

its saved on her IGTV for your viewing pleasure ;)

im still gob smacked at how quick she's stacked it on

View attachment 248627

View attachment 248660
She is at least a size 22/24 here and as she’s a effing short arse I would say at least 17 stone.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.