Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am blocked and instagram is such a faff to set up now as you not only have to put your email but number in to to sign up fudge
anywhere i can see it without an account?
can you open an incognito browser and see it that way?

Reactions: 4
ok whats the betting they get crap tommorrow

jane hun u ok ? she never lost 3 stone? what she chatting i cant with her lies

1700 is so so much for her activity levels like does she not realise thats so much ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
jane if u were a yo yo dieter thats cool i think a lot of us are but when you claim to be an expert and claim you lost x amount of weight when you havent and clearly lie that to me is an issue

Reactions: 9
1700 is so so much for her activity levels like does she not realise thats so much ?
When I was losing weight a few years ago I ate 1000 calories a day, but most days it was less than that. I have a sedentary job, a disability meaning I wasn't able to exercise so didn't have that to support my eating. I still don't eat much more than that, if ate 1700 I'd be a heifer!

Well I think she actually looked deformed she's put on so much weight ,she must be bingeing all day long on stuff she's bringing home from work, she hasn't got to that size in such a short time with the meals she's been showing on her SM ..

• Haha
Well I think she actually looked deformed she's put on so much weight ,she must be bingeing all day long on stuff she's bringing home from work, she hasn't got to that size in such a short time with the meals she's been showing on her SM ..
and did u notice bout her troll rant charlie just looked like he couldnt care less like he had heard about it the whole day ahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and did u notice bout her troll rant charlie just looked like he couldnt care less like he had heard about it the whole day ahahahaha
Charlie looked drunk tbh he always seems to be in a stupor these days even slower than before

Reactions: 8
until Charlie appeared I feared she'd eaten him! never known anyone stack it on so rapidly, she must scoff morning til night

Charlie looked drunk tbh he always seems to be in a stupor these days even slower than before
he looked like a pissed up tin tin hovering in the background talking about pork

• Haha
She must be eating 24/7 to have put on that much in such a short amount of time!!! She has the jowls of someone twice her age!

Loved the troll chat, she finds it boring but felt the need to devote time on a live to discuss it 😂

Somebody really needs to tell her what an actual troll is!!! You know if she received anything she would post it instantly!!!

ITS NOT bleeping SARRRRRRTAY!!!!!!!!!!

OMG she looks like Sloth 😂
Monga I was just searching Goonies GIFS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She must be eating 24/7 to have put on that much in such a short amount of time!!! She has the jowls of someone twice her age!

Loved the troll chat, she finds it boring but felt the need to devote time on a live to discuss it 😂

Somebody really needs to tell her what an actual troll is!!! You know if she received anything she would post it instantly!!!

ITS NOT bleeping SARRRRRRTAY!!!!!!!!!!

Monga I was just searching Goonies GIFS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I love the look of scorn when she says the world troll, she then does a little sniff and says" they don't bother me anyway " then spends 15 mins talking about why trolls don't bother her :ROFLMAO: ...Hi Jane👋 yeah she's so deformed looking she could pass for Sloths twin sister 😂

• Haha
made me laugh when Charlie asked about the veg and she said "its goes in the mike-a-wave" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy cow she’s huge I thought she drew a line last month with her day one photo?

Why is she making things with the most unreadable tit lettering she made something for an Izzy and the z’s look like 3s and noticed she’s done it again with a yazmine or is she typing the wrong letter tell me I’ve not gone crackers

• Haha
Holy cow she’s huge I thought she drew a line last month with her day one photo?

Why is she making things with the most unreadable tit lettering she made something for an Izzy and the z’s look like 3s and noticed she’s done it again with a yazmine or is she typing the wrong letter tell me I’ve not gone crackers
Yeah the Yazmine looks like a 3 ,she must be using the wrong text 🥴

• Haha
It’s how fast she puts weight on that would scare me she must eat at least 4000-6000 cals a day to gain that much weight, yes she’s weighing in tonight after a big Sunday dinner as we know the 2 guzzlers eat full roasts/chickens in one sitting so yes she’s going to weigh so much heavier then she will weigh next week and it will be guyzzzz I lost 6lbs this week and she will weigh when she gets up for work in the dark apparently bollock naked that’s why she can’t show her weight bullshit weigh in your nightie they don’t weigh anything. Then her birthday comes she bakes a cake she buys a cake and orders cupcakes had a takeaway or pizza so what’s the bloody point she talks so much tit.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.