Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the very end of the drivel he's rubbing what I hope is his leg in a vigorous manner 😆
I need to look !!

He could always use Jane I'm sure she's the same texture 😂
She,s too bleeping lumpy for me !😂😂

She's very quiet on the gram they must be on their all you can eat break ..
What,s new , pac man springs to mind when I think of those 2 , their gobs just never stop, complete and utter food magnets make me want to hurl, no wonder she has gut rot !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So while waiting for the football to come on yesterday, the TV was on a cooking show where some dudes just travel around the world inhaling food and getting woodies over it. The other half pipes up "I can't bleeping understand people who treat food like a hobby and their whole life revolves around it." Hahaha! Ooooh I so need to introduce him to Chubba Chops and Bean feast.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I need to look !!

She,s too bleeping lumpy for me !😂😂

What,s new , pac man springs to mind when I think of those 2 , their gobs just never stop, complete and utter food magnets make me want to hurl, no wonder she has gut rot !!
Crying at your profile pic, he looks a right gobshite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s bizarre! Unless he’s holding his stomach after eating a massive takeaway or something 🤪 maybe he’s holding his phone haha x
My suspicious side makes me think he was holding something FM related and she's taken it out OR She took the photo in advance so she can stick an FM logo in at a later date and claim she purchased this stunning vehicle with the proceeds of........And then it all went wrong...

Reactions: 6
Imagine them two at it 😬 must be the worlds most boring and slowest sex ever 😂
Bet the only friction burns she’s ever got are from the worlds tightest wedding rings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just looked through a lot of the FM accounts that “scents by Jane” follows and almost all of them haven’t posted since August. Maybe realised making the girl boss dream a reality isn’t as easy as it’s made out to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.