Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably on her rural break to suffik and can't get a phone signal. Interwebs is shocking around here, we've only just got dial up.
oh yeah the break she doesnt tell anyone incase someone breaks in her house hahaaa cause shes so successful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Run down of members video...

- asked if she can reduce her hours at Tesco. Managers very understanding apparently, she reduces down in a few weeks.
- Admits she is the heaviest weight she’s ever been ( but then says she too scared to get on the scales 🤔)
- had a pamper session in her “other” bathroom 😂 ready for their little break (think they go on Saturday?) got to get the flat ship shape because they have someone popping in to check on the flat for them! But then keeps saying they are only going for a couple days?!
- enjoying her new gadget the printing thing, but still very busy with FM (of course you are lol)

so your basically not missing anything lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

- asked if she can reduce her hours at Tesco. Managers very understanding apparently, she reduces down in a few weeks.
- Admits she is the heaviest weight she’s ever been ( but then says she too scared to get on the scales 🤔)
- had a pamper session in her “other” bathroom 😂 ready for their little break (think they go on Saturday?) got to get the flat ship shape because they have someone popping in to check on the flat for them! But then keeps saying they are only going for a couple days?!
- enjoying her new gadget the printing thing, but still very busy with FM (of course you are lol)

Thanks for taking one for the team @Beggars belief. It's true what they say, not all superheroes wear capes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Reducing her hours? Is she really that dim when they're hoping to get a mortgage soon?? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Reducing her hours? Is she really that dim when they're hoping to get a mortgage soon?? 😂
First thing I thought!! Apart from being lazy, she’s thick as duck 🤣

She’s the heaviest she’s ever been 🙈 I wonder when we‘ll see the next bikini shot then 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

flummoxed 😮 by the reduction of hours WTFF she hardly works a 45 hour week as it is ... honestly a days work would kill this lazy lummox stone dead ... if I didn’t think that Beanie boy enabled her I’d almost feel sorry for him...

you literally couldn’t make this tit up could you 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14

I knew someone would fill us in 😆 how is it possible to cut down her hours she does literally nothing but we all knew it was coming and won’t look good on a mortgage application no new home before Christmas then since she needs at least 2 decent years self employed accounts to even apply with them. Charlie must think she’s a right lazy cow

• Haha

Lol I’m embarrassed I’ve just gone to all that effort!! 😂
bleeping time 😮 she is home by bleeping mid day she could do her biziniss on the side in the afternoons Tesco will give her the boot soon as when we hit recession and furlough ends even more job cuts will be made she lives in crazy land to give up a steady income for selling tat that with job cuts nobody will afford to buy anyway is she is another world?

Are they still driving around in the prat mobile with theroof down?

If she reduced them hours more she would not even be working. What does she do...4 hours a day, 20 hrs per week? I would rather do 2 days at 10 hours each than keep getting up everyday but then thats me in dreamland if i had a baby and had to do this for child care reasons. Whats her excuse for cutting her hours down?

Edited to say the place i work is open 12 hours a day, call center, and they are good at sorting your hours out if you need a favour....of topic sorry 😆

she even said she knows it would look better for the mortgage keeping more hours but has reduced them anyway, this will come to bite them on the arse big time with a mortgage application! she clearly thinks the lender will be impressed with her FM income and lend them based upon that, tut tut Jane for not knowing how it all works before you burn your bridges at Tesco, serves the braggy arse right!!!

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she has no time? No time for what? Why would Charlie agree to it?

No wonder she wasn’t worried about “normal hours” she probably only does twice a week now I bet she spends that extra time playing sims she still shocks me

Reducing her hours??? She’s barely there! She works 20/25 hrs a week! A young woman with no responsibilities and she hardly works part time....it’s beyond my comprehension....

Reactions: 14
she even said she knows it would look better for the mortgage keeping more hours but has reduced them anyway, this will come to bite them on the arse big time with a mortgage application! she clearly thinks the lender will be impressed with her FM income and lend them based upon that, tut tut Jane for not knowing how it all works before you burn your bridges at Tesco, serves the braggy arse right!!!
I bet her Managers at Tesco were high fiving each other when she asked to cut her hours down. OR maybe they've cut them for her on account of her being a useless twit?

• Haha
She‘s 100% getting back to getting the weight off after they’ve had their couple of nights away.....never heard this before 🙁😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can anyone remember what her heaviest weight was? She must be like Mr Greedy just hoovering up everything in her path 😳 her life hasn't changed at all, even with lockdown so she can't even use that as an excuse 😁 Guess all those free meal plans gave her an appetite... And any profits she's made from the biznezzzz has gone on food. What a waste of time!

• Haha
Am I right in thinking she only does 4 hrs anyway ? how could you reduce that any further ,it wouldn't be worth the petrol money ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.