Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha! So Jane thinks she's proactive? Seriously? She's the least proactive person I've ever had the misfortune to be aware of. Her life has been at stand still for years.

if she's so close to a car bonus why are they trading hers in now? #bettybullshitter
Good point!! Didn't they only just pay for work on it to get it through the MOT? If they can't get another couple of months out of it until she qualifies for this bonus then they need to change their mechanic.

Reactions: 8
i mean aswell if shes told them not to tell charlie anything charlie/jane has clearly done somthing to upset her i know dont get me wrong older people get confused and that but idk it seems such a change to past times hes gone there as far as i am aware ? i think her eyes have been opened i would have bent over backwards for my dad who sadly passed from cancer in fact when he was diagnosed i offered him to come live with my and my partner so i could help my mum take care of him
and same with my grandad years ago my grandad moved in with us to make it easier on himself i do not get janes attitude i know before she said '''oh she would not wanna live with a new married couple'''but sounds excuses to me
I think his mum is upset because he never came to visit ,although she made out on the vlog Charlie was going down there regularly ..when did he take the time ? they were out swaning around in the Pratmobile ,delivering perfume and dogging up Beachy any other time he seemed half tubed on the wine ,granted he may have rung her but I don't think he went to visit very much..I think his mum feels abandoned by him ,hence why she was so dry on his visit?

Reactions: 11
I think his mum is upset because he never came to visit ,although she made out on the vlog Charlie was going down there regularly ..when did he take the time ? they were out swaning around in the Pratmobile ,delivering perfume and dogging up Beachy any other time he seemed half tubed on the wine ,granted he may have rung her but I don't think he went to visit very much..I think his mum feels abandoned by him ,hence why she was so dry on his visit?
exactly and if she found that out through way or another you would be so upset wouldnt you

Reactions: 7
Honestly I think his mum feels conned and heart broken I bet they’ve been down papers in hand trying to get her to sign stuff or sign stuff over. She feels they can’t be trusted and if she’s in sound mind why does Jane talk like she’s unable to make decisions If she is having problems like dementia then you usually have someone allowed to help which means she doesn’t trust Charlie her only child!! I would be gutted if my mum felt she couldn’t trust me I bet she feels shoved in a home very different from what janes says before she claimed she liked it

Did you hear her say about turning his mums front room into a bed sit!! It’s obvious she doesn’t want that why is jabs trying to force her into things and expect her to live in a single room

Jane isn’t an only child so won’t understand but Charlie is losing his family to suit her he will regret his actions 😔

Reactions: 12
Would I be correct in assuming this is Marge from D wing? Dunno....WHAT do you THINK GUYS? I wonder if she realises this isn't the old telegram system, she doesn't have to pay by the letter on comments. OOOOOHHHH Plot twist!! What if Marge is the MIL???

View attachment 232687
The thing is the doctor nor anyone else will sort anything out if her MIL doesn't want the help ,Jane thinks it's up to the health pros to sort things ,granted they have a duty of care to a certain extent but only if the patient agrees to it ,Janes in for a shock !

• Heart
Oh and it’s sad how quick they give up on her as if oh she’s old someone else will deal with her in her potential final years not trying to enjoy and make those years happy just given up and got rid like the dog Charlie had as a child

Reactions: 10
Honestly I think his mum feels conned and heart broken I bet they’ve been down papers in hand trying to get her to sign stuff or sign stuff over. She feels they can’t be trusted and if she’s in sound mind why does Jane talk like she’s unable to make decisions If she is having problems like dementia then you usually have someone allowed to help which means she doesn’t trust Charlie her only child!! I would be gutted if my mum felt she couldn’t trust me I bet she feels shoved in a home very different from what janes says before she claimed she liked it

Did you hear her say about turning his mums front room into a bed sit!! It’s obvious she doesn’t want that why is jabs trying to force her into things and expect her to live in a single room

Jane isn’t an only child so won’t understand but Charlie is losing his family to suit her he will regret his actions 😔
I bet when it her parents turn to need extra care Charlie will have no choice but to agree to her demands ..

Reactions: 10
I bet when it her parents turn to need extra care Charlie will have no choice but to agree to her demands ..
Exactly and doubt she would share her own mums business or down falls it’s like she gets off on it with his mum. None of this it’s priiiiivet

No wonder Charlie heads straight to the wine aisle in the supermarket, anyone would living with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha! So Jane thinks she's proactive? Seriously? She's the least proactive person I've ever had the misfortune to be aware of. Her life has been at stand still for years.

Good point!! Didn't they only just pay for work on it to get it through the MOT? If they can't get another couple of months out of it until she qualifies for this bonus then they need to change their mechanic.
She’s full of it! Did you hear she muttered something like “it’s a shame I’m not proactive with my weight” fell off the wagon again hun 🤣
I can just imagine Charlie’s Mum saying to the nurses “Don’t let my son in or that fat bleep he’s married to” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does Jane think that turning her MIL flat (that is already on one level!!) into a bedsit will be of any help?
If she lived in a house (with stairs) then suggesting bringing her bed downstairs is understandable to avoid her having to go up and down but suggesting she lives in one room when all the rooms are accessible makes absolutely no sense....a bit like Chins herself! She is about as helpful as a choclit teapot.

I see the calorie counting is going well Jane 🎈

• Heart
She’s full of it! Did you hear she muttered something like “it’s a shame I’m not proactive with my weight” fell off the wagon again hun 🤣
I can just imagine Charlie’s Mum saying to the nurses “Don’t let my son in or that fat bleep he’s married to” 😂
Yeah I heard that bit. Sounds about right. Not as if being healthy is important or anything.....

Surely any sane person would just up the hours in her normal job and forget about the “sidelines” ? So much for saving for a house.

So she's claiming to have earned £1,300 last month? I doubt it!
Does that exclude all her expenses? (wrapping, sweets(!), postage, petrol for delivering etc etc) I doubt it!
Does that exclude National Insurance and tax? I doubt it!
Has she taken into account all the stock she's had to buy in order to maximise her points, meaning that she has earned commission on her own spending? I doubt it!

The list goes on...

I was taking that home, ie. after tax and NI several years ago on a part time job, whereas she seems to be working all the hours God sends, if she's to be believed! I doubt that either!

The lack of emotion and empathy towards Charlie’s mum is astounding. And she couldn’t sound any more pleased that because she needed to shield, he couldn’t see much of her 🤬🤬🤬

Is she at the Marina or is it someone else's post she's sharing ?

The lack of emotion and empathy towards Charlie’s mum is astounding. And she couldn’t sound any more pleased that because she needed to shield, he couldn’t see much of her 🤬🤬🤬
The pair of them are a disgrace ! I can understand his mum's anger ..

Reactions: 5
Is she at the Marina or is it someone else's post she's sharing ?

The pair of them are a disgrace ! I can understand his mum's anger ..
Looks like she’s there, it’s hilarious she’s bragging saying all this on our doorstep yet they never step outside on foot 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.