Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they have to travel so far? When I fancy changing my car, I go to the local showroom, test drive a model I like, then I sit down with the sales guy, tell him what extras I want & he orders my car. Job done & I only have to travel 2 miles out of my village to do it....

Nah, I'm sure she said recently she's going back to normal hours. bleeping dopey mare. Its no big deal, I've done it for 10 years. And Fat chops, while your're up wobbling away at 3 am that you're such a bleeping trooper, I'm on a spinning bike getting a cardio session in before I start work at 5am. Can you imagine that? actually working fitness goals around a full time working life!! Wow! I bet that blows your mind, doesn't it Jane.......

View attachment 232654
One of the great mysteries of the world is how, with auto correct, grammar checker and every bloody thing else on technology these days, there are STILL people who manage to churn out incoherent bollocks like this. Is it just me or does anyone else get the impression that Marge was frantically typing this to send before the guard realises she has an illicit mobile phone stashed between her arse cheeks?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

this made me chuckle... I struggle with dyslexia and really have to sit and concentrate when I’m writing anything down, still I have the odd error a misplaced ‘ here or there
and have tried to read the rules regarding ‘ but still sometimes don’t quite get it right....
but that above is completely illiterate.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Doing my maths Charlie’s poor Mum must be say 72 -73 maximum, yes I know people vary hugely at the same ages because of different health conditions, perspectives on life, mental health etc etc but she’s not that old is she? Chins is talking about her like she’s got full blown dementia (mind you perhaps it’s selective dementia and she chooses to forget she’s got Chins as a daughter-in-law?), and is totally physically unable to do anything for herself. She must have been ok physically before this last accident to get up all of those steps we saw Daft Boy on on his birthday in his new trainers, as usual it’s just not adding up properly just like her calorie intake.

Reactions: 12
sorry but how fudging insenstive u got charles mum clearly unwell and ur there celebrating celebrating what exactly jane? the fact you got your big arse moving and out of bed? the fact you are finally hanging out with someone other then charwee

the person she tagged is posting like shes some influencer hardly any engagement or followers if it was not for a few wedding pics i would be convinced the account was fake tbh

Reactions: 6
She’s mentioned someone who writes books previously but can’t remember much more about it or how they know each other 😆

• Haha
I thought it was some world renowned author,although if Janes able to read her books ..... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was some world renowned author,although if Janes able to read her books ..... :ROFLMAO:
well the fact someone supports her treating charwees mum like crap would have binned her off if it was my friend bye witch

I thought she was too terrified to" go out" to eat (didn't she just say that not long ago ) I thought that was the reason for the " date nights " up Beachy ;)

🤣🤣🤣🤣

this made me chuckle... I struggle with dyslexia and really have to sit and concentrate when I’m writing anything down, still I have the odd error a misplaced ‘ here or there
and have tried to read the rules regarding ‘ but still sometimes don’t quite get it right....
but that above is completely illiterate.
I tell ya, I was actually scared reading Madge's comments. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is she with ? I've never saw her tag this person before ?
Someone who is an author apparently, hardly a big shot though she only has 180 followers! Maybe Jane has got her first book coming out, the autobiography of a business woman extraordinaire 🤣

• Haha
Someone who is an author apparently, hardly a big shot though she only has 180 followers! Maybe Jane has got her first book coming out, the autobiography of a business woman extraordinaire 🤣
her engagement is crap for a author no comments or anything ? no hate to the lass but just makes no sense

anyone here watch donna dyble
just seen her 1.1 account on instagram shes a consultant now too ? is that ran like an MLM aswell does anyone knows or is it like being a slimming world consultant

Last edited:
Hahahaha! So Jane thinks she's proactive? Seriously? She's the least proactive person I've ever had the misfortune to be aware of. Her life has been at stand still for years.

Good point!! Didn't they only just pay for work on it to get it through the MOT? If they can't get another couple of months out of it until she qualifies for this bonus then they need to change their mechanic.
Jane your face is getting bigger and bigger your cheeks look like there going too pop!! Your what 26 or 27 and you act like ur 47!!!!

her engagement is crap for a author no comments or anything ? no hate to the lass but just makes no sense

anyone here watch donna dyble
just seen her 1.1 account on instagram shes a consultant now too ? is that ran like an MLM aswell does anyone knows or is it like being a slimming world consultant
It'll be a money making scheme for sure if Donnas in on it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
so watching her video of her week 9 round up of the 1:1 which is apprently new cambridge diet which was uploaded on 19th of augaust she is saying by christmas she wil be 6 stone down if she keeps going at this rate ok this diet does not sound healthy what so ever im aiming to loose 3 stone in 7 months doing sw ( i know everyone has opnions on this but for me it works when i stick to it ) to me diets like that arnt buit to last she will eventually put it bk on

everything she saying sounds like an MLM she was head hunted by someone and she was sick of being over weight and this and that and this si what they do they target people she was in a bad head space mentally and they saw vunerabillity in that makes me so angry

so watching her video of her week 9 round up of the 1:1 which is apprently new cambridge diet which was uploaded on 19th of augaust she is saying by christmas she wil be 6 stone down if she keeps going at this rate ok this diet does not sound healthy what so ever im aiming to loose 3 stone in 7 months doing sw ( i know everyone has opnions on this but for me it works when i stick to it ) to me diets like that arnt buit to last she will eventually put it bk on

everything she saying sounds like an MLM she was head hunted by someone and she was sick of being over weight and this and that and this si what they do they target people she was in a bad head space mentally and they saw vunerabillity in that makes me so angry
Her husband was doing some weightloss thing a couple of years ago it might have been this thing she's now promoting ? Donnas only vulnerable when it suits her ;) I remember a few years ago when she was at the height of her depressive stage I had a look on her FB and she seemed to be enjoying herself with her friends (hot tubs ,garden parties etc ) but on YT it looked like she was unable to get out of bed 🤷‍♀️...wasn't she doing some kind of marketing /events promotion before she started this Cambridge venture ?

Reactions: 3
Her husband was doing some weightloss thing a couple of years ago it might have been this thing she's now promoting ? Donnas only vulnerable when it suits her ;) I remember a few years ago when she was at the height of her depressive stage I had a look on her FB and she seemed to be enjoying herself with her friends (hot tubs ,garden parties etc ) but on YT it looked like she was unable to get out of bed 🤷‍♀️...wasn't she doing some kind of marketing /events promotion before she started this Cambridge venture ?
no idea i stopped really following after buying the motor home all she talked about although its now having issues
wow really sorry but thats realy digusting depression is not a joke and people who put it on make me sick

no idea i stopped really following after buying the motor home all she talked about although its now having issues
wow really sorry but thats realy digusting depression is not a joke and people who put it on make me sick
Well maybe she has good days and bad days ? I can't believe she's lost 2st in 7 weeks that's a miracle for her she doesn't look it either ,,,

Well maybe she has good days and bad days ? I can't believe she's lost 2st in 7 weeks that's a miracle for her she doesn't look it either ,,,
yeah i did think that thats a hel of a lot to loose but the diet sounds pretty much starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.