Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her up line is flogging FM vitamins so it wont be long until janes told to start advertising them like a boss babe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Searched them personally have you chins? Aye ok then love. And Jane love, you know how your suppliers (not accounting the pandemic) keep your shelves full at Tesco? Welp, that's because they're good at planning & forecasting their customer demands. If "your" bizznizz is incapable of doing this, after the length of time they've been in the industry then it's a little bit concerning.....
View attachment 228545

Does seem a bit odd doesn't it? I thought she said she had gifted those laughable caricatures to her team? In which case, why not all of them?
Sell Out my arse .... plus when was the last time she was darting round the warehouse finding that lonely last bottle sitting on the shelf... honestly anyone believing this tit is as bleeping dumb as she is.
I might have been caught out by High Street tv once ( a Joseph compaction bin ) but let’s face it they are a lot more believable than Chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sell Out my arse .... plus when was the last time she was darting round the warehouse finding that lonely last bottle sitting on the shelf... honestly anyone believing this tit is as bleeping dumb as she is.
I might have been caught out by High Street tv once ( a Joseph compaction bin ) but let’s face it they are a lot more believable than Chins.
Howling at high street tv bit 😂😂😂 sounds like a line from Ladies of letters.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so can someone explain when someone from these companies is posting i may 800 comossion? which didnt jane claim to do in one of her ss she shared ? is that actual money she makes then or not still confuses me a lot of this haha

managed to hunt out some in stock = went to her office and "found" them on the shelf! she's as bad as all the MLM dodgy lot, self buying to hit promotions, most of her commission is her own money back, what a cretin

• Angry
Reactions: 11
managed to hunt out some in stock = went to her office and "found" them on the shelf! she's as bad as all the MLM dodgy lot, self buying to hit promotions, most of her commission is her own money back, what a cretin
She must think people are stupid! I still think a tattler should join her no obligation team and get the run down 😂

• Haha
Back in the day I could laugh at her bullshite, and for a long time her content was comedy gold, maybe its lockdown but over the last 6 months either she is getting grabbier and more dishonest or my tolerance is less!

Apart from pushing out the 3 kids she def has an air of the Melfdrum more recently, grabby, beggy and frankly downright deceitful and in these uncertain times none of what she does sits ok with me., and am sure it wont with her genuine (if there are any left) subscribers.

She is an utter bleep praying on the stupidity or desperation of those who subscribe to her and for that I hope her fall from grace is spectacular.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Check out her latest insta story 😆 who actually believes this tit except Amy and bean 🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back in the day I could laugh at her bullshite, and for a long time her content was comedy gold, maybe its lockdown but over the last 6 months either she is getting grabbier and more dishonest or my tolerance is less!

Apart from pushing out the 3 kids she def has an air of the Melfdrum more recently, grabby, beggy and frankly downright deceitful and in these uncertain times none of what she does sits ok with me., and am sure it wont with her genuine (if there are any left) subscribers.

She is an utter bleep praying on the stupidity or desperation of those who subscribe to her and for that I hope her fall from grace is spectacular.
I feel the same, she is really showing her true colours for me, just a nasty piece of work who is so typical of some younger people of today and I said some not all. She thinks the world owes her a favour and she has to do duck all to get what she wants in life, well sorry chins it doesn’t work out that way, you reap what you sow and by Christ we can see that she does duck all even though she,s a jetset bizniz woman now. I don,t often wish Ill of anyone but yea a smirk would appear if her little empire of shite collapsed around her, which no doubt it will !

Last edited:
She’s loves being busy , she’s just moaned about being busy for 6 mins ! duck mine, just tell mr bleeping grey bean that you want to leave Tesco you lazy lazy duck , coz that’s what you are getting at it’s so obvious 🙄 go and make your pipe dream millions along with all the other stupid twats 🙄

See she's still scrimping on the heating ...FM mustn't be paying that well ..sour washing scent will be overwhelming in a few weeks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Saw this in a YouTube comment section where they react to mukbangs (Foodie Beauty) . Anyhow, the reply made me think of Jane lol
Screenshot_20200830-034255_kindlephoto-33110352.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.