Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oriental Magic Vacuum fresheners. You just KNOW that Jane was expecting that to smell like chicken, chips & curry sauce from the local takeaway.. and that she was disappointed when it didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Searched them personally have you chins? Aye ok then love. And Jane love, you know how your suppliers (not accounting the pandemic) keep your shelves full at Tesco? Welp, that's because they're good at planning & forecasting their customer demands. If "your" bizznizz is incapable of doing this, after the length of time they've been in the industry then it's a little bit concerning.....
1598873662542.png

I'd say that's the" height " of her "team" no where near the 50 she claims ;)
Does seem a bit odd doesn't it? I thought she said she had gifted those laughable caricatures to her team? In which case, why not all of them?

Reactions: 7
WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT! How dare you! You're just a hater who wants to see Jane Hun fail......lol. The only pyramids she is familiar with in a Toblerone packet.
Omg im dying here 😂😂

Searched them personally have you chins? Aye ok then love. And Jane love, you know how your suppliers (not accounting the pandemic) keep your shelves full at Tesco? Welp, that's because they're good at planning & forecasting their customer demands. If "your" bizznizz is incapable of doing this, after the length of time they've been in the industry then it's a little bit concerning.....
View attachment 228545

Does seem a bit odd doesn't it? I thought she said she had gifted those laughable caricatures to her team? In which case, why not all of them?
Is this true or is it a way to make people think oh i better order quick?

Reactions: 9
Omg im dying here 😂😂

Is this true or is it a way to make people think oh i better order quick?
It's a sad attempt at getting people to think "oh tit! I don't want to miss out." The most basic of basic sales techniques. In fact most of the tit these FM huns do is basic level. Says a lot about them and also gives a clue as to what they think of customers if they honestly believe they're thick enough to fall for it. A few fragrances left my arse! They've probably got warehouses full of the crap and I bet she's got cupboards full of it too. Keep your eyes peeled, I'm sure there'll be another secret sale soon.

• Haha
View attachment 228545

Trust me if Jane had 50 team members they'd be all over her SM ,she'd even dedicate a whole vlog to them "Meet My Team " 😂 the same if she had a 3lb weightloss (big number for her ) she plasters it all over her SM it's how she operates ,"bigs" herself up .She's still bumming herself up for getting her neighbour a few things from the shop ffs..we still haven't heard the end of that :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t handle this bullshit over exaggerated amazing life I never thought she would turn into someone like this even praying ok stay at home mums with her lies I wonder if she is enjoying this and making money or if she’s stuck living a lie now

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I can’t handle this bullshit over exaggerated amazing life I never thought she would turn into someone like this even praying ok stay at home mums with her lies I wonder if she is enjoying this and making money or if she’s stuck living a lie now
It’s so manipulative the way she words it as well - altho tbh that’s probably stolen from somewhere lets be honest. Just saw her story about instead of working a job you hate, you can join FM etc etc. I hate my job and if I didn’t know better due to forums like this and youtube vids then I would be seriously tempted to join it! It’s taking advantage of people when they are low or those who are vulnerable. Exploitation. Plain and simple.

Reactions: 15
Plus I’m sure even people working jobs they hate are grateful to even have a job in these uncertain times I can’t imagine someone leaving their steady income to sign up to these lies how can she live with herself she could really get people into money troubles 😔

Plus I’m sure even people working jobs they hate are grateful to even have a job in these uncertain times I can’t imagine someone leaving their steady income to sign up to these lies how can she live with herself she could really get people into money troubles 😔
I'm waiting with popcorn poised to see how she wriggles out of this one when it all goes tits up.

She could be doing a million other things working from home to earn money she didn’t have to join a MLM and try to con people to join her team 🙄

• Heart
Wow

Reactions: 3
She could be doing a million other things working from home to earn money she didn’t have to join a MLM and try to con people to join her team 🙄
Agreed. Had she actually managed to lose weight & keep it off, I expect YT could have been quite lucrative. Instead she's sold her soul for cat piss because she can't resist a packet of fridge raiders.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.