Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know what we'd get if we contacted Jane a big fat finger on the delete button :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm talking about Jane 😂 it was always tattle rules , someone was banned on this thread don't know if it's permanent or not ? they are cracking down ,,
ahahaa luv jane would just block you shes too much of a coward for contacting people although did she not give someone the samartans number ?
i cant help but crack at that
and yeah i think its because all these so called influencers trying to get it shut down

ohhhh ohhhh ive just learnt a big thing its actually illegal for jane to be posting pictures of her income hmmmm luvin anti mlm youtubers

sorry if im late to that fact btw

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes she couldn't be a popular person you only have to look at the way she comes across on her SM never mind in real life . Charlie must be the only true friend she's got no wonder she's always hanging on his shirt tails ..He must feel suffocated by her, he used to have an active social life before she started manipulating him into being her performing monkey to get her YT and bizznizz off the ground ,,but I have noticed a lot of her usual subs are not on her lives anymore ??
I bet she is in a union at work....nowt wrong with that as they do help you out with things, i am in Usdaw and they are helpful but I bet Jane stomps to her union rep at the first sign of upset 😅

• Haha
ohhhh ohhhh ive just learnt a big thing its actually illegal for jane to be posting pictures of her income hmmmm luvin anti mlm youtubers

I had no idea of that. TBH I thought it weird behaviour, but we are used to that with chins :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I bet she is in a union at work....nowt wrong with that as they do help you out with things, i am in Usdaw and they are helpful but I bet Jane stomps to her union rep at the first sign of upset 😅
I bet her rep coordinates her visits around Chins holidays :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
ahahaa luv jane would just block you shes too much of a coward for contacting people although did she not give someone the samartans number ?
i cant help but crack at that
and yeah i think its because all these so called influencers trying to get it shut down

When she gave the samaritans phone number pissed me off so much. Its almost taking the piss out of those poor people who have had to ring them when they have been on the brink of harming themselves. Silly witch.

I had no idea of that. TBH I thought it weird behaviour, but we are used to that with chins :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I bet her rep coordinates her visits around Chins holidays :ROFLMAO:
My union rep says he wants to run away when he sees certain people walking up to his desk 🤣

• Haha
When she gave the samaritans phone number pissed me off so much. Its almost taking the piss out of those poor people who have had to ring them when they have been on the brink of harming themselves. Silly witch.

My union rep says he wants to run away when he sees certain people walking up to his desk 🤣
Not a job I could do, would be great to help those in genuine need but I wouldnt have the patience for whiners, i would be sacked within a week :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
13061990_1728022724079492_5365495585284180045_n.jpg
This is her union rep ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

i 10000 agree i found it very insensitive considering she claims to have aniexty again its like would u feel like that if u knew a friend or family member had to call samaratins

Reactions: 8
i 10000 agree i found it very insensitive considering she claims to have aniexty again its like would u feel like that if u knew a friend or family member had to call samaratins
That just showed her true colours when she replied back with that ,shes such a witch !

That just showed her true colours when she replied back with that ,shes such a witch !
i just predict her being signed off again soon but that will stuff her up as then she cant legally work for either youtube for FM

Reactions: 5
i just predict her being signed off again soon but that will stuff her up as then she cant legally work for either youtube for FM
Well remember last time she tried to get round it by having daft boy front her vids and changed the title of a few to make it look like Charlie was fronting them ,,,but fear not Jane you know we're always watching and HMRC are very easily accessible online ;)

She lacks creativity that's her problem,all her ideas are tacky AF as we've all seen 😂
If I couldn't muster up the enthusiasm to make a post about something I really loved without stealing photos, I just wouldn't bleeping bother. To be honest, I can't be arsed to post on IG as much as I used too but when I do post, I put quite a bit of thought into what I'm posting, who the target audience is and the point I'm trying to make.

• Haha
If I couldn't muster up the enthusiasm to make a post about something I really loved without stealing photos, I just wouldn't bleeping bother. To be honest, I can't be arsed to post on IG as much as I used too but when I do post, I put quite a bit of thought into what I'm posting, who the target audience is and the point I'm trying to make.
That's the thing she just churns it out regardless, sticking a lollypop inside a bag is being thoughtful to jane :rolleyes: Oh ! and a spray of perfume on the tissue paper . I could never see her create an insta worthy pic ,the well worn sofa with the deformed cushions is as far as she goes, and not forgetting the wonky Hinch heart that's as much creativity that she possesses🥴 she even had to copy Naarrddiiaa with the pots and pans on the head..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.