Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I must have missed that bit where she said it was a male. It could be Patrick then, because she said she got to know their family etc, and that's why she was so upset. Well I remember she met Patrick's family at some function he had. Can't remember if it was his wedding or something like that. Let's just hope whoever this person is, reveals themself on here. I'm sure we'd all give him/her a very big welcome :)
No, she fell out with Patrick a long time ago, maybe about a year now, over Slimcon

Reactions: 7
Good gravy I need the eye bleach after seeing Charlie slumped with his gut out, while chins hacks at his wispy gammon joint head. Maybe the hairs on her jumper were the aftermath of his dodgy haircut

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, she fell out with Patrick a long time ago, maybe about a year now, over Slimcon
Maybe it's Jamie I haven't noticed him comment in a while ,glad her sheep are actually seeing her for what she is ...finally..

What kind of a person has two cooked meals a day whilst trying to lose weight
Why did she say Our week of CC ? Charlie didn't do a weigh in and was still drinking and having chip butties.. tbh I think he's got a drink problem he seems really off and depressed atm 🤔

Reactions: 8
If she'd lost 5lbs she would have dedicated a whole video to it not just mention it as side note so no I don't believe she has lost. If that jumper was worn at the time of weighing she's probably showing a 20lb gain. Its effing horrific!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gammo AND she still manages to lose 5lb. You're just a hater. bahahahaha!
If she had of lost 5lb we wouldn't have heard the end of it ,her whole SM would have been filled with it ..I don't think she's ever lost that amount before ,except for the imaginary 10lb she lost her first time CC

If she'd lost 5lbs she would have dedicated a whole video to it not just mention it as side note so no I don't believe she has lost. If that jumper was worn at the time of weighing she's probably showing a 20lb gain. Its effing horrific!
I've just typed the same ..we know her too well my love ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And why was the “weigh in” in stone when she always weighs in pounds probably to cover her tracks and ohhh gawwwwwd silly me guysss I converted it wrong

• Haha
Her weight loss announcements always follow the same pattern, just chucks them in as a throw away comment and she can never quite remember how much she's lost. I am currently on a recomp and I can tell you how much my weight fluctuates every week to the .0 of a chuffin kilo. As entertaining as she is you've got to hope that at some point she will get tired of her own bullshit.

• Haha
When she said her weigh in vlogs are her best and if she was that sort of person, she would be uploading them all the time to make money.

Just one problem there Jane, you've had nothing except weight gain to report over the last year...I'm not sure people want to see that!

• Haha
It had to be either Geoff or Jamie called her out .I wonder has Amy and Babs joined them I didn't notice them on her lives 🤔 fan girl Amy is always there..

just watching it now and already laughed at the gammon the size of a meatball floating in orange pop and cloves 🤮 then felt traumatised at Charlie sat there like a hairy budda with his c cups on show, his hair looked crap afterwards, its like a proper old man "do" ok off I go to watch more, can't wait for the rant!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just watching it now and already laughed at the gammon the size of a meatball floating in orange pop and cloves 🤮 then felt traumatised at Charlie sat there like a hairy budda with his c cups on show, his hair looked crap afterwards, its like a proper old man "do" ok off I go to watch more, can't wait for the rant!!!
It's her usual pity party:rolleyes:

Must admit, I watched her glug the orange pop over the gammon, skimmed through to listen to the rant and then called it a day. I couldn't cope with charlie and his hairy jugs, i'd just had my lunch. Sorry, luntch. My callrees are hard earned at the minute, I don't want to lose them over a PC screen.

• Haha
I keep saying it but any weight she says she is, or what she has lost I just won't believe. I think she's bigger than 15.6. You could see her losing on SW - because she was! It was someone else weighing and writing it down so she couldn't cheat!

Both of them are lucky that weightloss shows really quickly on them, so another reason I don't believe it.

She is quite clearly reading here. Jane, if it upsets you.....DONT READ IT!! She literally said in her vid that if someone doesn’t like her content then don’t watch. So maybe she should take her own advice! As for her hardly seeing Charlie or spending time with him.......my partner works offshore and is currently away for 2-3 months. You see your fugly husband every single night chins, so man up and get on with it rather than trying to get some sympathy! 😐 honestly she needs to give herself a bloody good shake and get a grip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
well that was a big duck you to tattle and everything we talk about here, how funny that one person messaged her with everything we've picked up on and discussed here, she said other people agreed with "his" opinion, I do wonder if someone who was a genuine follower has read here, had their eyes opened and then gone and told her what they thought but as its Jane gammonocchio its hard to tell whats truth and whats lies

Reactions: 10
I keep saying it but any weight she says she is, or what she has lost I just won't believe. I think she's bigger than 15.6. You could see her losing on SW - because she was! It was someone else weighing and writing it down so she couldn't cheat!

Both of them are lucky that weightloss shows really quickly on them, so another reason I don't believe it.
This is what makes her so laughable. It's not hard to stand on scales once a week and take a few progress photos. She bangs on about wanting to share so she is accountable but never does! We had the one starting point photo last week and that will be the last one we will see until about October when the whole cycle starts over again. I don't know why she insists on doing it herself when she clearly has no clue what she is doing. She makes a big thing of telling everyone she's no expert but she obviously thinks she is, otherwise she'd ask for help. She only says that because she thinks it makes her relatable. The bottom line is, NOBODY can live on a diet of shyte 24/7 and if she thinks just because she see's some YouTubers pretending to live on 6000 calories a day and manage to look like bikini models it's really achievable then she's more gullible than I thought.... Mind you having ranted all that, this is someone who thinks she's going to live the dream running a MLM scam, so.......

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.