Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're the type of couple that would drive up and down the motorway visiting their favourite service stations just because 😳 they plan their whole life around food. Can't even go in the car without a bar of choclit wtf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just remembered to catch up with her stories. Fudge me sideways! How many ready meals does one couple need? Why does she keep mentioning they're not the biggest portions?? They are a portion. That's what a portion looks like. If you had actually been counting calories like you claim, you would already know this and the size would not be a shock to you........
How bloody excited was she opening those ridiculously packaged meals? For Gods sake Jane just cook!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We'll have to keep an eye out for Babs and Amy if there's no show tonight we'll know they've seen the light

Reactions: 5
funny how she only has 1 review on that page and when u click the womans profile her account is fully private can only see cover and profile picture hmmm

Reactions: 3
You're spot on with everything you've said! And what makes me laugh more than anything, is when she was talking about her 'friend' who has suddenly turned against her and the fact that this person said 'others feel the same'. Can Jane not understand that her followers are turning against her because we've built up her fan base and now she's charging us all £2.00 to watch the same crap we were watch for nothing?? There are so many things I would love to say to her, but I'm blocked on every platform she has lol. To be honest with you all though, I'm not a troll. I'm not someone who purposely goes out to make someone elses life a misery. I'm a 60 yr old respected grandmother. But you can't talk sense to her, show her where she's going wrong etc etc, because she just blocks you. I think where she went wrong was when she starting charging her fans to watch her videos. Big mistake! I seriously don't know anyone else who charges, apart from Nadia Sawalia.
I’m blocked everywhere too. She has no interest in listening to anything other than gushing, fawning comments! I want to ask her if MF was such a good plan, why aren’t you following it? If Malpass is you’re regular butcher, why are you buying all your meat from the supermarket? We have never heard of Malpass before or since you got all that free meat? There was a jewellery company you loved, we never hear of them.....,,can you see why people think you’re a freeloader???

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm watching this bullshit in the bath.... hope she doesnt confuse a balloon with her moon face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i just can not get over how massive her face was in the screen shot i shared i was genuinally shocked

Reactions: 6
I thought she was gonna chuck a few crocodile tears into that little rant! I think it probably is a Gammonette who has finally seen the light, although there’s defo a few nods to tattle there, or as she called it the “trolling site”. It can’t be big Geoffrey, he’s still following her 😂. As someone said on here a while ago, anyone who has to keep saying that they’re a nice person all the time normally isn’t! I’m shocked that soft arse let her loose with the clippers after last time, he looked like a right gobshite sitting there with all his rolls and tits hanging out 🤣 Oh and Jesus Christ, she can’t even go for a bloody drive without taking a bleeding ripple, did anyone notice it was a multipack, they well scoffed two each 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well the first bag is a pile of tit .... she’s got 6 viewers via FB and one of those was me
how many has she got on Instagram guys 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.