Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is quite clearly reading here. Jane, if it upsets you.....DONT READ IT!! She literally said in her vid that if someone doesn’t like her content then don’t watch. So maybe she should take her own advice! As for her hardly seeing Charlie or spending time with him.......my partner works offshore and is currently away for 2-3 months. You see your fugly husband every single night chins, so man up and get on with it rather than trying to get some sympathy! 😐 honestly she needs to give herself a bloody good shake and get a grip.
She needs a get a grip. At one point, my sister and her dh were like ships in the night when they both worked for the NHS. Needs must though. They just sucked it up and got on with it.
How does she not see him though? As you said they get every evening together 🤔 this is probably why bean wont go live with his mum for a bit as he will get whinged at by the chins.

Reactions: 8
I must admit I howled when she said they were going out for a drive and taking their ripples with them! Five minutes ago, they put a podcast about how they were really fed up being fat basically, another line was being drawn and they were starting their diet next day......obviously it was all rubbish and they’re still eating their own body weight in junk!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so on her page the promo video there is only 3 balloons ouchh her selling skills must not be great then

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is what makes her so laughable. It's not hard to stand on scales once a week and take a few progress photos. She bangs on about wanting to share so she is accountable but never does! We had the one starting point photo last week and that will be the last one we will see until about October when the whole cycle starts over again. I don't know why she insists on doing it herself when she clearly has no clue what she is doing. She makes a big thing of telling everyone she's no expert but she obviously thinks she is, otherwise she'd ask for help. She only says that because she thinks it makes her relatable. The bottom line is, NOBODY can live on a diet of shyte 24/7 and if she thinks just because she see's some YouTubers pretending to live on 6000 calories a day and manage to look like bikini models it's really achievable then she's more gullible than I thought.... Mind you having ranted all that, this is someone who thinks she's going to live the dream running a MLM scam, so.......
💯💯💯

its was obvious the weight loss claim was a total lie, she could hardly look at the camera and was being very sketchy, she's faking numbers and will keep saying she's lost a few more pounds or that she doesn't want to disclose it but she's still losing, same old bullshit on repeat oh and after cooking the gammon in a orange pop pond for eight hours she debated putting it in the oven as it looked too pale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs a get a grip. At one point, my sister and her dh were like ships in the night when they both worked for the NHS. Needs must though. They just sucked it up and got on with it.
How does she not see him though? As you said they get every evening together 🤔 this is probably why bean wont go live with his mum for a bit as he will get whinged at by the chins.
Likewise. My other half works swing shift so when he is on nights I literally see him for an hour in the evening, and if he gets called out before hand or he's covering someone else I can go all week and not see him. As you say, needs must.

She is quite clearly reading here. Jane, if it upsets you.....DONT READ IT!! She literally said in her vid that if someone doesn’t like her content then don’t watch. So maybe she should take her own advice! As for her hardly seeing Charlie or spending time with him.......my partner works offshore and is currently away for 2-3 months. You see your fugly husband every single night chins, so man up and get on with it rather than trying to get some sympathy! 😐 honestly she needs to give herself a bloody good shake and get a grip.
She strikes me as the kind of person who is just waiting for the right ailment to come along so she can stop work altogether and daft boy can get paid to be her carer.

Reactions: 10
its was obvious the weight loss claim was a total lie, she could hardly look at the camera and was being very sketchy, she's faking numbers and will keep saying she's lost a few more pounds or that she doesn't want to disclose it but she's still losing, same old bullshit on repeat oh and after cooking the gammon in a orange pop pond for eight hours she debated putting it in the oven as it looked too pale 😂
I know 🤣🤣🤣 she said she used to make it all the time on sw.. so you'd think she'd know the outcome of the recipe, silly cow 😄

• Haha
Who else read the vlog title in her accent....missed you oourrlll 😅
I must admit she even sneaks into RL occasionally. sallit, ooooh deeeeaaaah & of course spinidge all get plenty of use. Gets me looked at as though i'm unhinged but it keeps me entertained.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I feel your pain, my husband works away but he's usually home on a weekend. Cant imagine 2-3months! Poor chins though only seeing gut man on an evening. Must be so hard for her 🤔

Reactions: 7
Just remembered to catch up with her stories. Fudge me sideways! How many ready meals does one couple need? Why does she keep mentioning they're not the biggest portions?? They are a portion. That's what a portion looks like. If you had actually been counting calories like you claim, you would already know this and the size would not be a shock to you........

Reactions: 5
Her most viewed videos weren’t weigh in they were recipes she must of misread here 😂

She’s screwed herself over usually she loses a bit of weight over summer to gain during autumn coz she wants stodgy guyssss to be cosy. She’s gonna be massive before the new year as soon they will have an off plan holiday off plan birthday off plan fireworks off plan Halloween and Christmas 😂

• Haha
Her most viewed videos weren’t weigh in they were recipes she must of misread here 😂

She’s screwed herself over usually she loses a bit of weight over summer to gain during autumn coz she wants stodgy guyssss to be cosy. She’s gonna be massive before the new year as soon they will have an off plan holiday off plan birthday off plan fireworks off plan Halloween and Christmas 😂
1598283696830.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am so stunned at her level of arrogance and failure to see things how they truly are.... is she taking the bleeping piss in that latest vlog 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her life is busy?!?!?! She doesn't get time with the bean?!?! 😳

I agree with all the comments above.. she is 100% addressing tattle yet again! ... she buys things she doesn't need to review to earn bleeping money off youtube, the stupid witch. Is the penny finally dropping that people only watch her to take the piss? And the ridiculous way she conducts herself, and that gormless husband of hers.. do they honestly think people won't say anything? We can only judge her by what she chooses to show! She does take things for free and skank whatever she can... they totally mislead people with the muscle food plan! They were NOT losing any weight, they were putting it on!!! And LYING!

She's clearly got mental health issues. She craves and seeks sympathy from people constantly. She's always got to be more hard done by than anyone else. She's also a compulsive liar. Just had to get it in there how bad she felt through the height of the pandemic 🙄🙄🙄 she absolutely disgusts me
You're spot on with everything you've said! And what makes me laugh more than anything, is when she was talking about her 'friend' who has suddenly turned against her and the fact that this person said 'others feel the same'. Can Jane not understand that her followers are turning against her because we've built up her fan base and now she's charging us all £2.00 to watch the same crap we were watch for nothing?? There are so many things I would love to say to her, but I'm blocked on every platform she has lol. To be honest with you all though, I'm not a troll. I'm not someone who purposely goes out to make someone elses life a misery. I'm a 60 yr old respected grandmother. But you can't talk sense to her, show her where she's going wrong etc etc, because she just blocks you. I think where she went wrong was when she starting charging her fans to watch her videos. Big mistake! I seriously don't know anyone else who charges, apart from Nadia Sawalia.

• Heart
Why is she so bloody excited about those ASDA ready meals and why did she have to buy so many of them? High in fat, sugar and salt. Not going to help you lose weight at all.

I know right that bit really pissed me off hardly sees him ffs ... hubby and I prior to furlough work completely different shifts because I’m my dad careers I work late shifts so that I’m with my dad all day then my hubby takes over when he’s finished at the office... so he basically walks in the house as I walk out ... I also work weekends we literally don’t see each other at all hubby always jokes that’s how we are still married as we never see each other for longer than 10 minutes ( I’ve wanted to lynch him whilst I’ve been on furlough 😉 )...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You're spot on with everything you've said! And what makes me laugh more than anything, is when she was talking about her 'friend' who has suddenly turned against her and the fact that this person said 'others feel the same'. Can Jane not understand that her followers are turning against her because we've built up her fan base and now she's charging us all £2.00 to watch the same crap we were watch for nothing?? There are so many things I would love to say to her, but I'm blocked on every platform she has lol. To be honest with you all though, I'm not a troll. I'm not someone who purposely goes out to make someone elses life a misery. I'm a 60 yr old respected grandmother. But you can't talk sense to her, show her where she's going wrong etc etc, because she just blocks you. I think where she went wrong was when she starting charging her fans to watch her videos. Big mistake! I seriously don't know anyone else who charges, apart from Nadia Sawalia.
She wants to be that bloody Nadia. Chins makes me swear and eff a lot 😄she makes me so mad 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think a lot of us, including myself have been around the block too many times to be taken in by her drivel. She has such a high opinion of herself that she thinks she can fool everyone and that no-one will see through her. That's her immaturity showing. People like her are actually dangerous, because they are extremely manipulative. If I was Charlie's mum I'd be devastated my son married her. Everything in her life revolves around her feelings. It's gross. What really winds me up is when people like her act like they're doing the public some kind of service by putting themselves out there 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ the ONLY reason she does it is to try and claw some pennies! She's vile.

What normal adult would get excited about a cheap knock off perfume falling out of a ballon 🤔 am I missing something lol

• Haha
What normal adult would get excited about a cheap knock off perfume falling out of a ballon 🤔 am I missing something lol
if shes gonna have her music that loud along with the excercise she does thumping up and down the hallway how can she moan about her neighbours jeez

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.