Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog wasn't even dead it was getting re-homed..More content for Jane.. she's used all of Charlies mum's misfortune to keep her channel going but hasn't got it in her to even visit the poor woman or take her for a day out :cautious:
Oh that video really reinforced what a piece of shyte she is. That poor little dog was her MIL companion and she couldn't wait to get rid of it. Giving it all the bleeping "oh i'd even put up with the hair if only we were allowed to have him......." I tell ya what, with a diet of processed crap and damp towels hanging all over the place, that flat must stink. The dog hair would have been nothing in comparison. And I bet she'd never even asked her landlord if she was able to have him on a temporary basis until MIL was back on her feet.

Reactions: 8
Oh that video really reinforced what a piece of shyte she is. That poor little dog was her MIL companion and she couldn't wait to get rid of it. Giving it all the bleeping "oh i'd even put up with the hair if only we were allowed to have him......." I tell ya what, with a diet of processed crap and damp towels hanging all over the place, that flat must stink. The dog hair would have been nothing in comparison. And I bet she'd never even asked her landlord if she was able to have him on a temporary basis until MIL was back on her feet.
I doubt she asked and didn’t she then look after a friends pug dog not long after?

Reactions: 8
They were able to have Charlie's bosses dog remember ;)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Guys she’s on they way to a company car 😂😂😂 lets hope it’s better then the wank mobile

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🥳🥳 Wooo!!! Free company car!!! will it finally be her dream range rover I wonder?!
oh wait, except it's not FREE, she will have to take out a car finance in HER own name and if her or her team don't meet the monthly target she will be expected to pay for it herself. If she can't it will be repossessed and will seriously affect her credit score.

So is MrsGemshome her up line?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys she’s on they way to a company car 😂😂😂 lets hope it’s better then the wank mobile
only it’s not a company car ... it’s a leased car with your name on the agreement that you are liable for if you don’t happen to qualify with enough sales one month to get the bonus ” car payment “.

🥳🥳 Wooo!!! Free company car!!! will it finally be her dream range rover I wonder?!
oh wait, except it's not FREE, she will have to take out a car finance in HER own name and if her or her team don't meet the monthly target she will be expected to pay for it herself. If she can't it will be repossessed and will seriously affect her credit score.

So is MrsGemshome her up line?
Snap 😂

• Haha
only it’s not a company car ... it’s a leased car with your name on the agreement that you are liable for if you don’t happen to qualify with enough sales one month to get the bonus ” car payment “.

Snap 😂
I think we all know it’s a con , except for chins who really believes all this crap ! But then this is the lady who thinks she can have 5 cooked processed meals a day and loose weight 🤔

• Haha
I don't understand all these FM boss baybzz. They're constantly banging on about how great their life is yet at the same time saying stuff like "well deserved after the week I've had..." "Thank god it's friday......" etc etc. Do you think it's the fumes from their cat piss scrambling their brains?

• Haha
How did she miss a percent stage? How is she almost the same level as her up line who only Just got their “company car” we’ve all worked out she’s not even making minimum wage so don’t understand this BS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand all these FM boss baybzz. They're constantly banging on about how great their life is yet at the same time saying stuff like "well deserved after the week I've had..." "Thank god it's friday......" etc etc. Do you think it's the fumes from their cat piss scrambling their brains?
Was FM around when Jane was conceived 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched. She is defo implying its someone else who is in her YouTube sphere when she says "tit for tat" . Couldnt tell if it was a Male or female she was on about but my guess is she wants us to think its Patrick. Patrick had been far to busy eating all pies since the Slimcon drama to give a tit about what Jane is or isnt buying. She could be implying it KateSW or maybe even Gemma Falko (AKA Gemma's Journey). Its definitely someone shes fallen out with.
Got a feeling its trim with tan for some reason. Tan was throwing a bit of shade when she ordered muscle food and said on the video "which I paid for myself." This was when bean and chins were eating their way through a months worth of free food from MF 😏

Reactions: 10
Got a feeling its trim with tan for some reason. Tan was throwing a bit of shade when she ordered muscle food and said on the video "which I paid for myself." This was when bean and chins were eating their way through a months worth of free food from MF 😏
Where is trim with tan? Did she change her insta?

Reactions: 3
I had a thought it might be them too ,but does Tan comment on chins vids ? edit to say could it be Debbie 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.