Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she miss a percent stage? How is she almost the same level as her up line who only Just got their “company car” we’ve all worked out she’s not even making minimum wage so don’t understand this BS
Yes!! I've just been wondering the same. And still getting up at stupid O'clock to work at Tesco? Surely if she was earning so much she could give up the position for someone who needs the money?

Reactions: 5
Ooohh debbie could be as she once had an account on here didn't she?
Debbie was also on the booze a couple of days ago ,she was out at a function 😂 she might have left Jane a drunken rant ..Remember Debbie lived for slimcon and Jane was the one put the damper on that ?

Yes!! I've just been wondering the same. And still getting up at stupid O'clock to work at Tesco? Surely if she was earning so much she could give up the position for someone who needs the money?
She said she's only hanging on to Tesco as it would stand for her if they go for a mortgage ..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Debbie was also on the booze a couple of days ago ,she was out at a function 😂 she might have left Jane a drunken rant ..Remember Debbie lived for slimcon and Jane was the one put the damper on that ?
Cannot imagine Debbie pie eyed but then again its always the ones who you assume are boring are a hoot on a night out 😅 sorry off topic but i reckon debbie is a bit under the thumb from andrew.

Reactions: 3
Eddie the Pug stayed with them a couple of times.
The last time though, he was only with them a couple of days and they took him back as she said he didn't settle.
He probably got pissed off with listening to her bullshit all day long :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cannot imagine Debbie pie eyed but then again its always the ones who you assume are boring are a hoot on a night out 😅 sorry off topic but i reckon debbie is a bit under the thumb from andrew.
No I think Debbie can give as good as she get's ..She let rip a few weeks ago because a troll popped up on her live weigh- in ? I'm putting her in my line of suspects 😂

Eddie the Pug stayed with them a couple of times.
The last time though, he was only with them a couple of days and they took him back as she said he didn't settle.
He probably got pissed off with listening to her bullshit all day long :ROFLMAO:
He was leaving her sofa all snot 💦😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No I think Debbie can give as good as she get's ..She let rip a few weeks ago because a troll popped up on her live weigh- in ? I'm putting her in my line of suspects 😂

I don't know where they took him back to as I thought the owner had gone on holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

With how excited she was over those Assdah takeaway boxes yesterday I expect she left a few snail trails on it herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
With how excited she was over those Assdah takeaway boxes yesterday I expect she left a few snail trails on it herself.
No wonder the cushions are misshapen :sick: between those CUTE meals and 365 days they'll be enough DNA to make an entire person 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Yes remember the Pug !
No! I must have missed that! What a twit though!

I can’t see it being Debbie, they‘re still following each other, can’t see it being Tan either, she loves Jane. As someone said, maybe it was Gavin, maybe the Livingstones have seen the light and turned on them 🤣🤣 I’m joking like 😂

Reactions: 4
Omg how the hell can someone be that excited over a ready meal. Has she learnt that little about counting cals that she still can't judge a portion for herself?

• Haha
Omg how the hell can someone be that excited over a ready meal. Has she learnt that little about counting cals that she still can't judge a portion for herself?
Apparently not. You'd think the dopey mare would have had the brains not to comment on the tiny portion even if she thought it. Talk about giving the game away that the last attempts at losing weight were bollocks.

If anything getting a "company" car on finance would be the worst thing she could do for her mortgage application. Especially if they pay monthly for their black car too as it would be a second loan. The bank wouldn't count her FM earnings, since she's only been doing it 4 months, I think it's about 3 years minimum proof of self employed they ask for. So they would look at her Tesco wage and Charlies wage and if they had 2 car finances in their name they would likely reduce the amount they could borrow. It would be a major affordability issue.

Reactions: 6
Guuuyyyyssss
Anyone can go out and get a car on credit and you don't have to sell X amount of cats piss to qualify!! Stupid bint.

Blimey, that FM world sure does suck the vulnerable in, don't they? Making them believe they qualify for a company car. Its not a bloody company car if you are paying for it! Jeeez!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone can go out and get a car on credit and you don't have to sell X amount of cats piss to qualify!! Stupid bint.

Blimey, that FM world sure does suck the vulnerable in, don't they? Making them believe they qualify for a company car. Its not a bloody company car if you are paying for it! Jeeez!
Just for shits & giggles I've just looked at finance payments on a brand new RR Evoque. You only need a deposit of 3k and you can have one for 400 quid a month with your final payment of 17.5k on PCP or you can have it on HP for 850 quid. That's hardly living the high life, is it?

I can't wait to see what car chins picks and listen to her justify why it's not anything flash....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just for shits & giggles I've just looked at finance payments on a brand new RR Evoque. You only need a deposit of 3k and you can have one for 400 quid a month with your final payment of 17.5k on PCP or you can have it on HP for 850 quid. That's hardly living the high life, is it?

I can't wait to see what car chins picks and listen to her justify why it's not anything flash....
We already know she COULD of got the Range Rover, but chose not too as they wanted two cars instead of one expensive one. 😅

• Haha
Got a feeling its trim with tan for some reason. Tan was throwing a bit of shade when she ordered muscle food and said on the video "which I paid for myself." This was when bean and chins were eating their way through a months worth of free food from MF 😏
Yea I've been thinking that too for some strange reason. Hope Tan twats her ! Could see her knocking ten bells out of the chins !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.