Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's Jamie I haven't noticed him comment in a while ,glad her sheep are actually seeing her for what she is ...finally..

Why did she say Our week of CC ? Charlie didn't do a weigh in and was still drinking and having chip butties.. tbh I think he's got a drink problem he seems really off and depressed atm 🤔
I,d be suicidal if I had to lie next that Heffer every night and shag her Once a month, she,s an absolute nightmare, 28 going on 68 !

You're spot on with everything you've said! And what makes me laugh more than anything, is when she was talking about her 'friend' who has suddenly turned against her and the fact that this person said 'others feel the same'. Can Jane not understand that her followers are turning against her because we've built up her fan base and now she's charging us all £2.00 to watch the same crap we were watch for nothing?? There are so many things I would love to say to her, but I'm blocked on every platform she has lol. To be honest with you all though, I'm not a troll. I'm not someone who purposely goes out to make someone elses life a misery. I'm a 60 yr old respected grandmother. But you can't talk sense to her, show her where she's going wrong etc etc, because she just blocks you. I think where she went wrong was when she starting charging her fans to watch her videos. Big mistake! I seriously don't know anyone else who charges, apart from Nadia Sawalia.
She went wrong before that I,m afraid, as soon as she became lady Gammon,s that’s when she transformed into nothing short of a moaning self centred old cow and it gets worse every day! Before that didn’tmind her tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a shame I missed all the fun , please tell me I didn’t miss anything ?
It's still on her scents page on FB if you have a spare hour :rolleyes: have you seen her latest YT vid ? I think her subs are waking up to her bullshit

Reactions: 5
what a shower of shite 😂 total cock up, badly organised and Jane looking huuuge! no way has she lost 5 lb this week.....if she did she already found them!

View attachment 221879

View attachment 221881

View attachment 221882
What a size and what a bleeping weird shape her bonce is becoming. Looks like Charlie has had his arse cheeks on either side of her face as her nose and vile mouth are squashed in the middle of this mass. She’s such a bleeping liar and hats off to whoever it was that called her out !

It's still on her scents page on FB if you have a spare hour :rolleyes: have you seen her latest YT vid ? I think her subs are waking up to her bullshit
I have, watched it this morning and sniggered all day. Have left my comment on there but am blocked, she,s lost it big style for me , bleeping blob !

Going to check it out but don’t think I can stomach the full hour mind

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well that was a big duck you to tattle and everything we talk about here, how funny that one person messaged her with everything we've picked up on and discussed here, she said other people agreed with "his" opinion, I do wonder if someone who was a genuine follower has read here, had their eyes opened and then gone and told her what they thought but as its Jane gammonocchio its hard to tell whats truth and whats lies
Where can I see this is it YouTube?

Reactions: 4
I can't watch all that live it's painful 🤦🏼‍♀️ out of 10k instagram followers, 14k youtube subs, she only sold 8 balloons? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watched 7 minutes of that balloon pop fest and I had lost the will to live. If any of you stayed the course you deserve a night of rampant sex , flowing conversation and Club biskits with Charlie Bean , well done to anyone that put up with Miss duck Me World tonight !🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope the piss poor engagement brings her cocky attitude back down to earth! She's not as popular as she thinks, most people think she's a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.