Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched. She is defo implying its someone else who is in her YouTube sphere when she says "tit for tat" . Couldnt tell if it was a Male or female she was on about but my guess is she wants us to think its Patrick. Patrick had been far to busy eating all pies since the Slimcon drama to give a tit about what Jane is or isnt buying. She could be implying it KateSW or maybe even Gemma Falko (AKA Gemma's Journey). Its definitely someone shes fallen out with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she’s trying to put a posh voice on in her latest video, must be the girl boss in her!

Reactions: 8
Just watched. She is defo implying its someone else who is in her YouTube sphere when she says "tit for tat" . Couldnt tell if it was a Male or female she was on about but my guess is she wants us to think its Patrick. Patrick had been far to busy eating all pies since the Slimcon drama to give a tit about what Jane is it isnt buying. She could be implying it KateSW or maybe even Gemma Falko (AKA Gemma's Journey). Its definitely someone shes fallen out with.
She said he ! but she also said they had gotten close to his family ? her and Patrick fell out a long time ago ,from slimcon i'd imagine ..

It was toe curling 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ did Amy buy one? 😄
Does a fish swim 😂

Whoever Jane was referring to on her latest vid come and join us we'd love to hear all the juicy details 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone please send me the ear bleach . Her latest ig story makes me feel like my ear drums have just been molested by her creepy whisper 🤮👂🧼🙉

She said he ! but she also said they had gotten close to his family ? her and Patrick fell out a long time ago ,from slimcon i'd imagine ..

Does a fish swim 😂

Whoever Jane was referring to on her latest vid come and join us we'd love to hear all the juicy details 👋
Must be Patrick then. I doubt he gives Jane a send thought these days do you?

Someone please send me the ear bleach . Her latest ig story makes me feel like my ear drums have just been molested by her creepy whisper 🤮👂🧼🙉

Must be Patrick then. I doubt he gives Jane a send thought these days do you?
Couldn't be Patrick she said she had grown close to this person and they were a regular commenter on her vids ?

I think she said he to throw us off the scent. I've not seen a guy commenting regularly?

I wonder who it could be ? they were deffs reading here as they said basically everything we talk about . Charlie must know them too for she said he was hurt by the message ...Maybe Chris and Tan 😂 I'm thinking this person has a good standing amongst her subs because that was the only reason she mentioned it incase they got word around the rest of them to unsub from her..

Reactions: 11
Such quality content from the no-neck one... charlie is annoyed because she got a 13.5 tog duvet in summer. duck me she best phone The Guardian to do a 4 page special on it 🙄 is this what her followers want to see from her?? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I think she likes to put across the ‘what are men like eh?’ 🙄 and how her and ‘soft Joe’ (that was my dad’s expression, although being Scottish he said (saft Joe 😂) are ‘keeping it real’ she loves when her ‘fans’ tell how they’re a great couple, crying laughing at them, what are they finding funny? They bore me to tears! I’ve never known another young couple like them!

I think she likes to put across the ‘what are men like eh?’ 🙄 and how her and ‘soft Joe’ (that was my dad’s expression, although being Scottish he said (saft Joe 😂) are ‘keeping it real’ she loves when her ‘fans’ tell how they’re a great couple, crying laughing at them, what are they finding funny? They bore me to tears! I’ve never known another young couple like them!
They're probably laughing at them the same way we do, except she's too dense to realise there is a difference between laughing with and laughing at.

Also on a slightly different note i'm currently watching a video from a fitness YouTuber who helps people with weight and fat loss who has gone from 6k subs to just under 700k since January. People respect him because he gives out a tit tonne of content for free, isn't full of tit and actually practices what he preaches. Puts Chins 15.1k that she's had forever and comments from the same 5 people into perpective....

Reactions: 5
so a friend asked me what youtube channels I watched, I sent her some suggestions of good ones I like and stuck Janes in there to see what her reaction would be, just had a message that went like this......

"loving most of the channels you watch but what the hell is the miss piggy one all about? is it a joke? tell me you don't actually enjoy it, is the dopey dude her husband or her brother? are they maybe odd religious nuts or in a weird cult? send answers quickly as I don't think I can watch anymore but am nosey"

haha im howling, even fresh eyes think shes a plum!

• Haha
Working from bed? You might want to ditch the totally unnecessary flapjack then.
1598347174459.png

• Haha
  • Wow
So Jane buys the perfumes for £10.90 each. Last night she sold them for 12.99 (plus £4 p&p)

Thats £2.09 profit per balloon pop.

So in total she made £14.63 (Not counting the one her "MUM" bought and not counting any expenses such as the balloons)

Thats around about an hour and half's work on min wage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I still think the message is a lie purely to set Patrick up I know they fell out ages ago but he’s recently come back and she may worry he will tell the truth about her so planting that seed she’s not as silly as she comes across when it comes to manipulating people

She’s not bothered getting to know anyone else / family unless it was Gav 😂

• Haha
so a friend asked me what youtube channels I watched, I sent her some suggestions of good ones I like and stuck Janes in there to see what her reaction would be, just had a message that went like this......

"loving most of the channels you watch but what the hell is the miss piggy one all about? is it a joke? tell me you don't actually enjoy it, is the dopey dude her husband or her brother? are they maybe odd religious nuts or in a weird cult? send answers quickly as I don't think I can watch anymore but am nosey"

haha im howling, even fresh eyes think shes a plum!
I've got my husband hooked on them now too.. the other night he stumbled across the one with the dead dog with the pair of them crying. Even he said wtf was that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've got my husband hooked on them now too.. the other night he stumbled across the one with the dead dog with the pair of them crying. Even he said wtf was that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The dog wasn't even dead it was getting re-homed..More content for Jane.. she's used all of Charlies mum's misfortune to keep her channel going but hasn't got it in her to even visit the poor woman or take her for a day out :cautious:

• Angry
  • Wow
The dog wasn't even dead it was getting re-homed..More content for Jane.. she's used all of Charlies mum's misfortune to keep her channel going but hasn't got it in her to even visit the poor woman or take her for a day out :cautious:
Omg the way they were carrying on, especially chins 😳😳 they're absolutely screwy it's not normal😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.