Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch her live ? she’s put on weight because of the pressure of everyone wanting to
Know about her losses or gains lol heard it all
Now 😂 so shes got to look after after number one not talk about her weight ?? SlimCON is gonna be fun then ?????? 😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait she said that did she ?
Jane love you put yourself out there as an influencer you have done weekly weigh ins since god knows how long now and all of sudden its preasure ?
Best thing you can do is come off the sw band wagon

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch her live ? she’s put on weight because of the pressure of everyone wanting to
Know about her losses or gains lol heard it all
Now 😂 so shes got to look after after number one not talk about her weight ?? SlimCON is gonna be fun then ?????? 😭😭😂😂😂
She goes around in circles .. She says this from time to time about not sharing her weight, she will again soon. What's with the tan? not Tanya Whitebits, but she says all will be revealed ..

She goes around in circles .. She says this from time to time about not sharing her weight, she will again soon. What's with the tan? not Tanya Whitebits, but she says all will be revealed ..
Obviously she’s working with another tanning brand and ditched tanya whitebits!! Probably paying her more!!

Yes, exactly. that's what I thought!
Yeah it's a bit odd, if she's had such a good week she'd normally be all over it on YouTube lol. My guess is that she had a big gain her first week back so she's just not letting on for now and then when she's had a few losses she'll be back doing the weigh in videos. Remember a good week for Jane is probably a pound loss 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah it's a bit odd, if she's had such a good week she'd normally be all over it on YouTube lol. My guess is that she had a big gain her first week back so she's just not letting on for now and then when she's had a few losses she'll be back doing the weigh in videos. Remember a good week for Jane is probably a pound loss 😂
My husband said the same as you! lol

How is being all streaky a good sun tan look?!! lol - Why doesn't she just go and sit on the beach and get a natural tan, doesn't make any sense. Plus those fake tanning lotions are full of chemicals, that are not good for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There is no way on earth Jane would pay for that skinny tan she’s fat too tight so she’s trying to flog us stuff she would not pay for if it was not gifted 😬

Reactions: 2
There is no way on earth Jane would pay for that skinny tan she’s fat too tight so she’s trying to flog us stuff she would not pay for if it was not gifted 😬
No she probably wouldn't buy it!
I see she's said she's going to slim con lol!

50 layers of skinny tan on neck and highlight the face. Also angle that camera to hide the donut rubber ring around the neck. #influencer #whycantibelikejane 😂

I don't get the whole "I'm not sharing my weight loss, I just need to focus on me at the moment"
How does sharing her loss, make any difference to how well she does. Surely it should encourage her.
I couldn't care less what she weighs, but she grew her channel by sharing her s.w. journey so, to get shirty with people who are asking, is just plain rude. Especially when she initially didnt say she was no longer going to be telling people. (Although she said some weeks she would. Translated- I'll tell you when I lose, but wont tell you my gains)

Reactions: 6
Her selfies are major cat fishing, good job charlie already knows the she looks like 😂

I actually think sharing her weight and being accountable for it would help her to actually loose the weight. Look how fast she gained that weight back that she lost after the wedding??? Nobody wants to see her gain anymore weight its so dangerous for her health.

Reactions: 5
I think with Jane nothing she says makes sense I can’t work out if she is genuinely a bit think or just thinks it’s cute lol but still it’s so good to watch because it’s so bad lol

Reactions: 2
So Jane got a "very good weigh in result" said with a smug face. Can she finally stop plugging the JD now

Reactions: 1
She’s just as bad as her mate, The Livingstones. She’s been following SW for how long? Yet she’s still the same weight... doesn’t seem to have lost any whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
She’s just as bad as her mate, The Livingstones. She’s been following SW for how long? Yet she’s still the same weight... doesn’t seem to have lost any whatsoever.
There is a thread for her! Excuses excuses excuses

I just don’t get this makeup? Really doesn’t suit her! She looks like a drag queen 👸 and the tan makes her look mucky 🧼 😂 and the hair? Is she 12!?! Not a good look hun 😳

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.