Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi new to tattle mind if i join in?

I just wanted to congratulate charlie on doing the food shop, i can't begin to imagine how hard work that must have been what with all the adding stuff to the basket and figuring out what to have for dinner etc. and also jane for letting your man out from under your thumb for a bit to order some stuff online 👏👏

Yes I'm new to this site and must admit have watched jane from the start but being really put off recently by her content. The hospital visit put me right off, if i did that to my husband...or he to me...he would be rightfully pissed off and i would be too. I wonder if anyone at their work places watches them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi new to tattle mind if i join in?

I just wanted to congratulate charlie on doing the food shop, i can't begin to imagine how hard work that must have been what with all the adding stuff to the basket and figuring out what to have for dinner etc. and also jane for letting your man out from under your thumb for a bit to order some stuff online 👏👏

Yes I'm new to this site and must admit have watched jane from the start but being really put off recently by her content. The hospital visit put me right off, if i did that to my husband...or he to me...he would be rightfully pissed off and i would be too. I wonder if anyone at their work places watches them?
Welcome!

I just can't wait to get home from work and see their shopping arrive, highlight if my day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry but true and how her family havent said anything
I got to my biggest it took wise words from family to kick me up the arse il admitt id be over 20 stone if it was for somone telling me how it is harsh but somtimes u have to be cruel to be kind
Well her mother is even bigger than Jane so she's not likely to say anything. Not sure about the rest of the family.

Omg the food haul she’s so proud of him 😭
Do they secretly have a few other people living with them bloody hell enough food for 5 people no wonder she has weight issues 🤪

Reactions: 3
View attachment 18148

Guessing this will be gone by the morning 😂

Lmfao it’s already gone!! It’s 12:30am Does she sleep? I’m up because I’m not at work tomorrow!! But I thought she started at 6am?! Lol jeez that’s dedication to not wanting negativity on her channel 😂

View attachment 18150
The comment is still there I really want to like it but I won't because otherwise I might get blocked snd won't be able to be nosey 😂

• Haha
I just don't get how charlie is happy working 40+ hours a week whilst she works 20 odd and comes home for a nana nap before filming stuff. Tell you what if they ever wanted to buy a place she would have to sort herself out and work full time plus overtime to save up for the deposit and then carry on working full time to pay the mortgage plus all the other stuff that comes with owning your own home.

Also the fact that charlie never seems to visit his mum. If he were my husband i'd be suggesting to bring her round to ours and i'll do a roast or we will take her out for a day somewhere. Or failing that he go spend a day with her. The mothers day vlog had me wondering why they don't all get together on mothers day and go out as a family.

Oh and the grey living room decor? Mrs Hinch copy cat or what?

Oh and charlie's hospital visit....just go doctors mate. I get that employers can be a bit funny about letting you have time for an appointment but its just tough innit? Book it as holiday or say you will be late in one day, either way just don't waste time in a&e for what was just a gp appointment.

Reactions: 5
The comment is still there I really want to like it but I won't because otherwise I might get blocked snd won't be able to be nosey 😂
Same 🤣🤣 I cannot believe the amount of “Well done Charlie” comments there are ffs her subscribers are as condescending as her... he did an online food shop people not open heart surgery!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dear lord, the comments on the 'food shop arrives' video. "Well done Charlie" "Good job Charlie" Anyone would think he was a 3 year old who finally became toilet trained.

It's an online food shop, he didn't split the atom :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that what this has really come to....? And why the hell are they actually doing online food shopping?! Jane hardly works, she films tit all day.. she can get off her backside and actually GO to the supermarket to get shopping! I suppose she just doesn’t want to carry them! Lazy mare and poor Charlie he is such a gentle person he is :( I do wonder why he never sees his Mum seeing as they always say how poorly she is! I reckon she probably doesn’t like Jane but Jane being Jane, she wants Charlie Bean all to herself..

Bless him! :(

Attachments

Is that what this has really come to....? And why the hell are they actually doing online food shopping?! Jane hardly works, she films tit all day.. she can get off her backside and actually GO to the supermarket to get shopping! I suppose she just doesn’t want to carry them! Lazy mare and poor Charlie he is such a gentle person he is :( I do wonder why he never sees his Mum seeing as they always say how poorly she is! I reckon she probably doesn’t like Jane but Jane being Jane, she wants Charlie Bean all to herself..

Bless him! :(
She actually said a few months ago she doesn't do the shopping herself as she would have to carry it up the stairs from the car!!! She's a lazy mare, she works in bloody Tesco ffs!! Oh yes there is most definitely tension there over Charlie's mum, I agree I bet she doesn't like Jane either. Charlie seems a lovely caring person so I reckon if it was up to him he'd visit his mum a lot more so really he needs to grow a pair and tell bossy Jane he's being a bit more in control! Talk about under the thumb

• Wow
Biggest mistake he ever made was marrying her god knows what he sees in her , she’s rude controlling thinks she’s funny I feel so sorry for him that this is all over the net for everyone to see
What must Charlie’s friends and work colleagues think it’s just plain embarrassing for him

She actually said a few months ago she doesn't do the shopping herself as she would have to carry it up the stairs from the car!!! She's a lazy mare, she works in bloody Tesco ffs!! Oh yes there is most definitely tension there over Charlie's mum, I agree I bet she doesn't like Jane either. Charlie seems a lovely caring person so I reckon if it was up to him he'd visit his mum a lot more so really he needs to grow a pair and tell bossy Jane he's being a bit more in control! Talk about under the thumb
I’ve followed them for a long time now (well not anymore), and I can see that Charlie really loves Jane. But his Mum is also an important figure in his life and he has to stand up to Jane and tell her. We might just be assuming, however. But the amount Jane vlogs every day, she rarely mentions her unless she ends up in hospital!

Pure bone idle to be honest. It is absolute laziness! Doesn’t want a genius to work out why she has gained weight again. It isn’t surprising that she constantly spends money on food shopping all the time! For just herself and Charlie it is way too extortionate.

All thise carrier bags as well, who still uses them? Take some bags down to the delivery driver. Disgusting amount of plastic

All thise carrier bags as well, who still uses them? Take some bags down to the delivery driver. Disgusting amount of plastic
Why doesn't she have those 'bags for life' or jute bags from Tesco or anywhere else? Such a waste, or maybe she uses them for the bins lol

Why doesn't she have those 'bags for life' or jute bags from Tesco or anywhere else? Such a waste, or maybe she uses them for the bins lol
Duh, I'd briefly forgotten she shops online!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.