Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Charlie being allowed to order the food shop , u excited Charlie ???? What the hell , this poor man is being treated like a kid , this new video is so cringy 😭 she talks to him like he’s a ******

Reactions: 2
They cant be happy they never have fun u never see them out with friends or having a laugh
Alright then jane living your best life ?
Wont be saying that when you are in hospital with health problems as “numbers dont matter or define me”
Sorry but true and how her family havent said anything
I got to my biggest it took wise words from family to kick me up the arse il admitt id be over 20 stone if it was for somone telling me how it is harsh but somtimes u have to be cruel to be kind

Reactions: 4
Poor Charlie being allowed to order the food shop , u excited Charlie ???? What the hell , this poor man is being treated like a kid , this new video is so cringy 😭 she talks to him like he’s a ******
My thoughts exactly, poor Charlie are you excited ffs??! Jeez he wants to tell her to f off and grow a pair. Why doesn't the lazy mare just pick up the shopping when she finishes work at like 12 or earlier whenever it is, go round the shop where you work and do your own shopping Hun you work there 😂. Oh sorry I forgot she won't walk up a flight of stairs with bags lol

• Haha
My thoughts exactly, poor Charlie are you excited ffs??! Jeez he wants to tell her to f off and grow a pair. Why doesn't the lazy mare just pick up the shopping when she finishes work at like 12 or earlier whenever it is, go round the shop where you work and do your own shopping Hun you work there 😂. Oh sorry I forgot she won't walk up a flight of stairs with bags lol
Would carrying the bags and walking up the stairs not be “body magic” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes and isn't she trying to increase her exercise 😂

Oh and who is she trying to kid, she normally spends well more than £50-60 per week! With top up she easily spends about £100 or more!

Poor Charlie even had to plug JD Gammons, oh I mean JD Seasonings 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never heard anything so ridiculous that she can't go shopping because she will have to bring it upstairs. It's total laziness she chooses to live in a flat rather than a house...if she did the food shop and bought it from the car herself she would get a good hour extra of exercise a week... For a girl that wants to do exercise she can't do the simplest of everyday tasks like carrying a few bags up the stairs then she has no hope actually getting fit.

I feel that if she actually tried she could probably lose the most before slimcon than the others but she is just too lazy

Reactions: 2
I've never heard anything so ridiculous that she can't go shopping because she will have to bring it upstairs. It's total laziness she chooses to live in a flat rather than a house...if she did the food shop and bought it from the car herself she would get a good hour extra of exercise a week... For a girl that wants to do exercise she can't do the simplest of everyday tasks like carrying a few bags up the stairs then she has no hope actually getting fit.

I feel that if she actually tried she could probably lose the most before slimcon than the others but she is just too lazy
I don’t get the online food shop at all ... she works at Tesco she could pick up what they need daily/every other day and not spend the amount she does on food. And with the trash hauls ... she is clearly spending buying trash to try and make up for the fact she has no bloody social life other than on social media! These people just grind my gears .... will they be having their follower count on their gravestones? Cause they won’t have memories other than talking to a bleeping camera .... apologies rant over 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't get how they spend £50/£60 on shopping a week she gets 10% discount on that too. That seems a hell of a lot for 2 adults. My hubby and I spend about £35/40 for us 2 and I thought that was alot

Reactions: 3
I don't get how they spend £50/£60 on shopping a week she gets 10% discount on that too. That seems a hell of a lot for 2 adults. My hubby and I spend about £35/40 for us 2 and I thought that was alot
Probably £30 of it is in the treat drawer she isn’t bothered about 😂😂

• Haha
Agree, there would also be a bit of resistance training thrown in from carrying bags up the stairs too, on top of the cardio of having to walk back to the car to get the rest of the shopping lol

• Haha
Holy Moly, that video. Charlie, you have to check the fridge and freezer, totters after him checking them..... are you excited Charlie? FFS

• Haha

Guessing this will be gone by the morning 😂

Lmfao it’s already gone!! It’s 12:30am Does she sleep? I’m up because I’m not at work tomorrow!! But I thought she started at 6am?! Lol jeez that’s dedication to not wanting negativity on her channel 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.