Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably too busy with her personal shopper position πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚people like her who change their job title to try and big themselves up do make me chuckle..

Reactions: 4
I suprised this week if she done a blind weigh in she would know what she lost this week atleast if shes not going to share her weigh in she may aswell stop calling her self an influencer

We've seen the exercise thing happen.. Then she has a melt down with a depressed vlog.. Then it's a fresh line drawn. I think she'd enjoy an actual zumba class with some friends. Not just seeing Charlie all the time. Hopefully she sticks to it.

I get the vibe she doesnt have friends which arnt her and charlies friends like people she can go meet for a coffee or go for a drink with like im 24and can admitt i have a 3 year old and since shes come along i have not bothered with nights out but they keep making a big thing about how they have no responsiabillity but u never see them have actual fun or do anything that is not together kind of not healthy

I can not see her stories from any of my accounts i think you can have stories on approval im pretty sure she reads here so may be its blocked so you can only see if she follows you?

And ive never contacted her or commented on her profile so i should not b blocked

Reactions: 1
I can not see her stories from any of my accounts i think you can have stories on approval im pretty sure she reads here so may be its blocked so you can only see if she follows you?

And ive never contacted her or commented on her profile so i should not b blocked
No, I haven't on instagram neither. I'm not at all bothered, I very seldom bother with her insta, as it's usually something ridiculous. I just thought I would look as someone mentioned that they had also been blocked.

I think shes got her stories on approval ive been blocked on my other account which ive never contacted her on may be shes paranoid whos watching her πŸ˜‚

Someone asked, on her YouTube video, how slimming world was going and her reply was basically "going really well, thank you" 🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Camper vans wait is she planning on buying one

Panic about paying the sofa running out of money leasa ? πŸ˜‚

Woops meant to be posted on another thread sorry guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Jane is still posting things on ebay for ridiculous prices she doesn't sell much it's the same things over and over. Surprised she didn't keep this one though she will need it for slimcon it's a size 20 πŸ‘‡
She has absolutely no style/ taste whatsoever... all she picks up are certain labels thinking she can make a quick buck .... stick to picking other people’s grocery shopping love! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's barely putting any effort into the exercise πŸ˜‚ think my grandma could give it more welly than Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.