Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ORDERED this shopping? What the hell doesn't she work in bloody Tesco!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think she said before it's because they live in an apartment and it's hard to carry the bags up the stairs 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cannot carry the bags up the stairs? :LOL: That would of been 2 bags at most even my grandmother could of managed that.

I got the impression they moved to a bigger place to maybe have children some day but guess not if she cannot manage a few shopping bags she has no hope with carrying a child and it's essentials up the stairs. 🤷‍♀️ Is it really that hard to carry a few bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cannot carry the bags up the stairs? :LOL: That would of been 2 bags at most even my grandmother could of managed that.

I got the impression they moved to a bigger place to maybe have children some day but guess not if she cannot manage a few shopping bags she has no hope with carrying a child and it's essentials up the stairs. 🤷‍♀️ Is it really that hard to carry a few bags?
She gets out of breath walking from the bleeping kitchen into the living room so climbing a few steps with bags will bring on a heart attack 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She ORDERED this shopping? What the hell doesn't she work in bloody Tesco!
Yeah I think she said before it's because they live in an apartment and it's hard to carry the bags up the stairs 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
She says she shops for other people all day, she doesn't want to shop for herself after work. What a pile of crap, she never stops shopping! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.