Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a Joules top on there for £16.99 I got a similar one but more current in their outlet store for £14 brand new!!

Reactions: 4
26D679F0-F123-4DDB-9D89-41D9C293F3CF.png

She liked the post cause you tagged her in it you bleeping moron and it’s her business!!!! Just like you like a post when some idiot uses your JD Seasonings code and tags you in it .... you know Kerching Kerching £££££££ Jesus Christ!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really doesn’t want to address her weight gain does she 😂 all these non SW videos! Just to prove her channel isn’t about SW any more because “her weight doesn’t define her!” And it’s just a number 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The latest video is titled Unseen wedding footage, she must think she's an A lister 😂
She does!! - Wow, I didn't realise how fat she was on her wedding day, her face and neck are joined! (she takes after her Mum, she will always be huge)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Glasses ruined the whole style. Who wears them on their wedding day 🙄 she doesn't have them on all the time now so why ruin the photos with the gross thick black rim ones and a white dress

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Think that will be end of slimming world for
Old janey
She wont face it again as she does not want to admit shes gained like duck

a girl in our group gained 15lbs on holiday and she got straight back on plan and was open about her gain i respect that. it was the first time in today's video that I had seen Jane's mum, i didn't realise she was a big as that, no wonder Jane has the attitude she does if her mum is her roll model. i wish someone here was from their group and said how Jane and her Mum actually are at group. haha

It must have been a huuuuge gain to have avoided revealing it for 2 weeks. Weight doesn't define her when she isn't losing it. As soon as she drops a few lbs then it's all about the numbers!

We need the tea 😂

I do wonder what her weight is i did enjoy the sit down weigh in chats to be fair its a shame she feels too embarssed to share but dont brand yourself as a slimming world influencer

She seriously thinks her body has changed shape after doing a few 10 minute work outs 😂
Why is she saying she feels anxious at the thought of watching game of thrones ffs?! I've heard it all now, oh Jayne you're a whopper 😂😂😂

I actually do like Jane, she's very entertaining for all the wrong reasons lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG I have been looking for a place to read and share honest views about these so called SW Gurus. There is much butt linking in that YT community this is refreshing.

• Haha
I thought I would have a little looky this eve and seriously an insta story of their feet up and watching the tv? Don’t get me wrong that is exactly what I am doing this eve but strangely not felt the need to vlog it! Nobody wants to see your trotters on the table .... I am disappointed apart from the self care comments clearly nipping on another bandwagon... Dear Jane please please for the love of God get some original thought and interesting content ... if you were a colour you would be beige .... but a shade you ripped off from someone else.... 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.