Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the food box Sean's catering or something it must have been gifted she tagged him loads on it

Charlie's still guzzling the wine all within his calories of course ...but not within the recommended unit per day I'm assuming
Poor Charlie’s bad day consists of the wine cork going in the bottle. I expect your mums bad day was a lot worse Charlie!! Ever think about that mate?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor Charlie’s bad day consists of the wine cork going in the bottle. I expect your mums bad day was a lot worse Charlie!! Ever think about that mate?
Is this on a vlog? Ohhwww Chaaaarlliiiiee!
bleeping hell if a corkf falling inti bottle of wine is your idea of a bad day then please can we swap lives?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's a massive sale on her perfumes guyzzz saturday 7-8 be sure to join her secret group to bag a bargain..
Course she does. I've just ticked off massive sale on my card. Is anyone else playing MLM bingo with all this?

And here we go again with the drinking calories rather than eating them. If you're on a calorie restriction, why the duck would you want to waste any on booze?? I just don't get these two at all....... When I do a cut, you can guarantee that every last bleeping calorie is shoe horned into feeding my face.

And another thing...Isn't this someone who has to drive to work in the morning? I understand it might be within in the limit but even so, why would you even take a chance? Never on a school night.

Is this on a vlog? Ohhwww Chaaaarlliiiiee!
bleeping hell if a corkf falling inti bottle of wine is your idea of a bad day then please can we swap lives?
1593756904878.png

She's obviously forgotten about this then. I mean, if they can't deal with a bottle of wine and a cork floater then they've got duck all chance with anything serious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That photo is absolutely nothing like her at all!! Imagine Jane putting that on a dating app......and then she turned up! 🤭😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Absolutely! They say everyone has a talent & clearly cat fishing is Jane's. I bet she wishes she'd just stuck with IG. Much easier to con everyone on there.
you’d think she’d sent her fat friend to say she wasn’t coming......just watching an old vlog from 10 months ago, Jane is giving her advice and ‘tips on CC and fasting....she’s been doing it for 8 weeks and right at the beginning openly admits she doesn’t know what she’s talking about 🙄 she was inspired by.........................HELEN. Well, you would be wouldn’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you’d think she’d sent her fat friend to say she wasn’t coming......just watching an old vlog from 10 months ago, Jane is giving her advice and ‘tips on CC and fasting....she’s been doing it for 8 weeks and right at the beginning openly admits she doesn’t know what she’s talking about 🙄 she was inspired by.........................HELEN. Well, you would be wouldn’t you?
I watched the same vlog yesterday! The funny thing is, even 10 months on she still knows duck all about callree counting, and fastinn. She's literally increased her knowledge by zero. I cringe when I look at my SM posts from when I started but I leave them up because you can see the changes and the knowledge growth over the years & I'm STILL learning. You don't get any of that with Jane, it really is just like watching the same video on repeat. Also the "I'm still learning guyyyyyyys" shyte all the time. FFS woman you've been at this for 5 years you should be able to speak about the subject confidently within your own experiences. Still learning and not achieving are two very different things. What is it they say? "The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result" or as Ricky Gervais put it (and I bleeping love this quote)

“Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others.
The same applies when you are stupid.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
hedgewitch! You must have missed the part where she mentioned ‘.......during my research!’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
giving herself 1700 calories and (badly) adding up how many pizzas you can eat for that amount.....’Charlie...this pizza is 500 calories, I’m allowed 1700...how many can I eat? 6? 10? 4? oh Dee-ah! I’ll link it below....’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
giving herself 1700 calories and (badly) adding up how many pizzas you can eat for that amount.....’Charlie...this pizza is 500 calories, I’m allowed 1700...how many can I eat? 6? 10? 4? oh Dee-ah! I’ll link it below....’
She's be using that as her new tool of measurement once she sees it on here...."1700 callrees that's eggkwiv.....eggkwill.....eggliv.....oh whats the word..*mutley chuckle* its the same as 8 peeetzas....so yeah.....that's what iv'e been doing...and it works really really wewww. This week I've lost....WHAT WAS IT AGAIN CHARLEEE? oh yeah... 2 pownd".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Massive sale already? I give this another couple of months and it’ll be all over, she’ll be too busy and stressed about Charlie’s mum, she’s already ‘deeply concerned’ not that you’d notice.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Massive sale already? I give this another couple of months and it’ll be all over, she’ll be too busy and stressed about Charlie’s mum, she’s already ‘deeply concerned’ not that you’d notice.....
Look out for the 'flash sales' they're usually a good indicator that they're trying to get back some of the cash they've spent purchasing their own MLM products to meet targets.

Reactions: 7
Oh god yes!! How could I have missed that? I was too busy off on my rant. lol. I wonder what her research consists of?
A quick flirt on my fitness pal but then she sticks 2 fingers up to it as it only wants to give her 1200 cals a day, a watch of a joe wicks workout and a flip through a old slimming world magazine and just like that, a diet guru who in 5 years of vlogging has just got bigger and greedier.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A quick flirt on my fitness pal but then she sticks 2 fingers up to it as it only wants to give her 1200 cals a day, a watch of a joe wicks workout and a flip through a old slimming world magazine and just like that, a diet guru who in 5 years of vlogging has just got bigger and greedier.
And the Rosemerry Conleee DVD she got for 50p out of the Age Concern shop.

• Haha
Just watching the mahoussive processed shopping hall and only got a minute in and felt compelled to comment because I remembered something else that annoys me about janeykins! She doesn’t say ‘breakfasts’, she says ‘breakfastSIZZZZZZZZ’. It’s sooooo annoying but also just a bit odd! Anyway I’m sure I’ll have more to say after watching it ...

• Haha
Just watching the mahoussive processed shopping hall and only got a minute in and felt compelled to comment because I remembered something else that annoys me about janeykins! She doesn’t say ‘breakfasts’, she says ‘breakfastSIZZZZZZZZ’. It’s sooooo annoying but also just a bit odd! Anyway I’m sure I’ll have more to say after watching it ...
You sound just like me. I swear some days I have to stop myself posting a running commentary on here while i'm watching her. Why do we do it? why do we torture ourselves??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.