Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You sound just like me. I swear some days I have to stop myself posting a running commentary on here while i'm watching her. Why do we do it? why do we torture ourselves??
Spinidge will always be my fave 😂😂 salid, spinidge and faarrrrsting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You sound just like me. I swear some days I have to stop myself posting a running commentary on here while i'm watching her. Why do we do it? why do we torture ourselves??
Yes!! 😂😂 I’m the same! Watch it and come straight here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always take a “diet” or plan and make it her own by doing it wrong 😂 she doesn’t seem to learn anything and makes her own version up. I’m also wondering she used to say she was busy even though we knew she wasn’t so now she claims she is busy what kept her busy before and why was all that free time not used to exercise I would love time to work out or even go for long walks and get back in shape why is money property over health she can’t take money with her when she’s gone?

October 2018 she was her slimmest I would say and I’m helens vlog they go to weigh in together as soon as they leave Jane is in the background stuffing her face and shouting it’s on plan annoyed it was caught in camera but she does look a lot smaller in the waist there she even does a twirl for helens vlog

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how she can eat two main meals a day! I know I keep on about this but it astounds me! How will she ever lose weight with a pasta meal, the amount I’d have for dinner, then another meal a few hours later! If I go out for lunch (remember those days?) I don’t have anything else, or maybe a slice of toast/cheese and crackers before bed, I definitely couldn’t eat two meals a day!! In 5 years she still can’t understand how to lose weight! Even without ‘a plan’ she surely must recognise she’s eating far too much. No fruit, little veg, a few salad leaves....and she thinks she’s eating healthily

Reactions: 8
Look out for the 'flash sales' they're usually a good indicator that they're trying to get back some of the cash they've spent purchasing their own MLM products to meet targets.
ive noticed that she seems to have a sale on her scents by Jane page most days...so basically she is struggling as called by Tattle

• Haha
Just watched an interesting Vlog of hers no idea how it come up I was watching someone totally different but in it she admits her and Charlie are feeders, Charlie’s mum is an amazing Mum to Charlie and she even asked Jane to move in when they got together but Jane didn’t want to and made Charlie move in with her dad instead it’s called wedding budget and Charlie joining the navy I had never seen it before as didn’t watch anything wedding related before as it bored me so assumed it would all be wedding talk

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can just see Charlie in his navy uniform.....the ones where they wear the white shorts and knee high socks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have it as my username 🤣🤣🤣
I was going to tag you:ROFLMAO:

I can just see Charlie in his navy uniform.....the ones where they wear the white shorts and knee high socks 🤣🤣
Picture " The Officer and a Gentleman " scenario he'd never be able to carry her out of Tescos :ROFLMAO:

Just watched an interesting Vlog of hers no idea how it come up I was watching someone totally different but in it she admits her and Charlie are feeders, Charlie’s mum is an amazing Mum to Charlie and she even asked Jane to move in when they got together but Jane didn’t want to and made Charlie move in with her dad instead it’s called wedding budget and Charlie joining the navy I had never seen it before as didn’t watch anything wedding related before as it bored me so assumed it would all be wedding talk
Interesting on that vlog she said there's no reason to assume they can't have children that she know's of ..Where has the PCOS come from?

• Haha
  • Heart
I was going to tag you:ROFLMAO:
I've been AWOL from the Gammons thread as I needed a break from her and all her peddling. Love the title!! What did I miss? Is she a size 10? Is she still crying about going to work? Has she been in hospickle lately?? 😉

• Haha
I've been AWOL from the Gammons thread as I needed a break from her and all her peddling. Love the title!! What did I miss? Is she a size 10? Is she still crying about going to work? Has she been in hospickle lately?? 😉
Welcome back x if she's a size 10 I believe in the flat earth theory ;)only because she's flattening it with every step of her 16st frame ..she a high flying exec now FM world is making her a fortune🤥 other than that same old ! same old !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Welcome back x if she's a size 10 I believe in the flat earth theory ;)only because she's flattening it with every step of her 16st frame ..she a high flying exec now FM world is making her a fortune🤥 other than that same old ! same old !
Thanks luv! It's like coming home 😊👍x

• Haha
I don’t understand how she can eat two main meals a day! I know I keep on about this but it astounds me! How will she ever lose weight with a pasta meal, the amount I’d have for dinner, then another meal a few hours later! If I go out for lunch (remember those days?) I don’t have anything else, or maybe a slice of toast/cheese and crackers before bed, I definitely couldn’t eat two meals a day!! In 5 years she still can’t understand how to lose weight! Even without ‘a plan’ she surely must recognise she’s eating far too much. No fruit, little veg, a few salad leaves....and she thinks she’s eating healthily
I’m the exact same I can’t understand having 2 large meals in a day and expect to lose weight like you if I go out for lunch I wouldn’t dream of having a dinner maybe bit of toast or a sandwich later not another big meal. The way she eats with so little exercise she will have at least gained a couple of stone by Christmas. I mean the difference in her since starting the live clean plan to now is very noticeable. Like Tan they bung a handful of spindage (chins version 😂) and think that’s a healthy meal. It’s like someone saying a kebab is healthy cause it has salad in it 🤣

• Haha
She eats way to many calories. I was quite shocked when I put my details in an online calculator and it told me to eat 1360 calories a day to lose weight for my build.
I thought that seemed quite low but it bloody well worked. I lost 3 stone it was hard going but like she says you have to put the effort In 😶🙄😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.