Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she just have 3 meals a day?! It really is that simple. Fill up at meal times and you won’t need to snack. I mean, call me old fashioned but...it works!
She’s gone from not caring about any macros to being obsessed with protein. She’s always looking for the latest fad diet.
She’s mentioned recently how calorie counting worked for her last year and the weight just dropped off of her ( not sure about that but... ) why doesn’t she just do that again if it was so successful? She says it wasn’t sustainable and she upped her calrees... speaks for itself doesn’t it, she started gaining weight, that is because you cannot have all the food you want! No pain, no gain as they say.
If you wanna lose weight, you gotta make some sacrifices and that means less food in general in her case and a lot more healthy food.
She’s making it so difficult for herself.
I would actually have respect for her if she just said, ya know what? I'm fat, I don't give a duck, I like my food and just got on with living her life peddling her cat piss fraygrinces. It's just all the misinformation and lies she shares that winds me up. 5 years she's been at this tit. 5 bleeping YEARS. And she still has literally no clue about basic nutrition. If she wants to get into the macro side of it when she's researched and actually learnt something then great! But for now she needs to concentrate on the most basic of concepts... EAT LESS. MOVE MORE.

Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she just have 3 meals a day?! It really is that simple. Fill up at meal times and you won’t need to snack. I mean, call me old fashioned but...it works!
She’s gone from not caring about any macros to being obsessed with protein. She’s always looking for the latest fad diet.
She’s mentioned recently how calorie counting worked for her last year and the weight just dropped off of her ( not sure about that but... ) why doesn’t she just do that again if it was so successful? She says it wasn’t sustainable and she upped her calrees... speaks for itself doesn’t it, she started gaining weight, that is because you cannot have all the food you want! No pain, no gain as they say.
If you wanna lose weight, you gotta make some sacrifices and that means less food in general in her case and a lot more healthy food.
She’s making it so difficult for herself.
Because it involves so much effort 😆 microwaving some mash and trying to work out what half of the calorie number is 😂 😆 I might go back and watch her first calorie counting vlog saying why she loved it so much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was shredding weight she said.....when was this??
When all her clothes were being tugged at as hanging off her remember 😆 it’s a bit big guyssssss.

Also for a pair claiming to save for a house we’ve seen them book a holiday and do a clothes haul? That’s not how I remember saving for our deposit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was shredding weight she said.....when was this??
Remember when they went to Ibeefa, the time when she photoshopped her pics. She did lose some weight like but I’d hardly say it fell off her, as usual it went straight back on!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember when they went to Ibeefa, the time when she photoshopped her pics. She did lose some weight like but I’d hardly say it fell off her, as usual it went straight back on!
If I remember rightly all she lost was some back fat hence all the rear shots?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh jeez! they're another pair who baffle me as to why they have so many followers, beggy as they come! he's huge and getting bigger by the vlog yet claims to be always on a diet, building a home gym in the garage and has a "protein cupboard" in the new house, they'd get on well with the gammons for sure ;)
:LOL: that bag he was using for weights in the home gym garage was just a pic n mix for infront of the telly 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm waiting for her to get some resistance bands to make a tit show of a workout like the one I've just watched with Tan. I'm sure it would be comedy gold, just like the one of her rolling around trying to hang on to the exercise ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm waiting for her to get some resistance bands to make a tit show of a workout like the one I've just watched with Tan. I'm sure it would be comedy gold, just like the one of her rolling around trying to hang on to the exercise ball.
She could attach them to Charlie's ears 🏆

• Haha
Not sure what her obesession is with feeling full. You should feel satisfied after a meal....or MEWL as jane calls it.
All I have had today is 2 weetabix with milk and a banana for breakfast, a ham sandwich, 2 tangerines and a packet of quavers for dinner. Can't say i feel full because i don't but i don't feel hungry. To me feeling full is that feeling you get when you need rolling home after going to Cosmo's and that is so incomfortable 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, one was ‘two workouts a day and curry night’ I think.....I can’t remember the other one, but daft boy was heading out for a cycle ride and she was ‘working out’ I’m sure he had to pick her up!! 😂😂

The other one is ‘what I ate, buying stuff & new exercises’ from 10 months ago....sorry I can’t do links!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes, one was ‘two workouts a day and curry night’ I think.....I can’t remember the other one, but daft boy was heading out for a cycle ride and she was ‘working out’ I’m sure he had to pick her up!! 😂😂
duck me sideways. I just watched it with the booty band. "That was such hard work.....don't forget I already done one workout today..." And this was after what I would describe as workouts to keep the old dears mobile in a care home. Isn't it fascinating how everybody interprets 'hard work' differently?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.