Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first 3mins of the one called Who Does Charlie Really Fancy? is comedy gold haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I felt bad and know she reads here so just wanted to make her aware protein isn’t the quick fix I don’t understand her fear of feeling hungry but....
I messaged her telling her this and also gave her the correct macros for her weight/height and what she wants to lose (1532 calories, 137g carbs, 117g protein and 48g fat) really easy to track once you start but if she wants to “eat more protein” (despite having no idea why) she needs to do some proper exercise. She’s ignored me. Surprise surprise

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The first 3mins of the one called Who Does Charlie Really Fancy? is comedy gold haha.
That was the first one I ever saw after it popped up on the recommended. I remember watching the whole thing absolutely speechless with a WTF? face on..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I messaged her telling her this and also gave her the correct macros for her weight/height and what she wants to lose (1532 calories, 137g carbs, 117g protein and 48g fat) really easy to track once you start but if she wants to “eat more protein” (despite having no idea why) she needs to do some proper exercise. She’s ignored me. Surprise surprise
She’ll thank you hunni......then block you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just wondering what did they do for their first wedding anniversary? Since she tries to make a song and dance about everything surely they did something to vlog like every other vlogger

Reactions: 6
Just wondering what did they do for their first wedding anniversary? Since she tries to make a song and dance about everything surely they did something to vlog like every other vlogger
I'll give you a clue it start's with E and ends in T it's a three letter word...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll give you a clue it start's with E and ends in T it's a three letter word...
In a car? 😆 I really don’t remember she makes out she’s fantastic and goes over the top for his birthday like he’s her first born so expected more for their anniversary

• Haha
In a car? 😆 I really don’t remember she makes out she’s fantastic and goes over the top for his birthday like he’s her first born so expected more for their anniversary
I can't remember what they did but it had to include food in some shape or form 😂

• Haha
Mind you, Charlie’s table manners are somewhat.....lacking shall we say. Running your fingers round your plate and licking them aren’t exactly what you’d like to see your fellow diner doing!! It’s probably just as well they eat KFC at beachy head......

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember Pootle well :ROFLMAO: the only thing he has in common with Jane is his shape and hairyness..
And that he looks like a tit

I felt bad and know she reads here so just wanted to make her aware protein isn’t the quick fix I don’t understand her fear of feeling hungry but....
Carbs are the worst thing to eat when no exercising.... End of

Eat a replica wedding cake, dance to ALL ABOUT THE BASE... 🎶 Don't worry about your siiiize, I said, we like a large milkshake, big mac and fries.... 🎶 You know it's all about the waist, arse & chins.. more than double. Our overeating is getting us into trouble...

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's a massive sale on her perfumes guyzzz saturday 7-8 be sure to join her secret group to bag a bargain..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched Helen’s video? They had a food box delivered for Gavin’s birthday (it looked lovely) and Jane left a comment saying we need to get one of those when we come up, I bet she really meant she’d get a whole one to herself 😂 straight in with a comment on the food 😉

• Haha
Has anyone watched Helen’s video? They had a food box delivered for Gavin’s birthday (it looked lovely) and Jane left a comment saying we need to get one of those when we come up, I bet she really meant she’d get a whole one to herself 😂 straight in with a comment on the food 😉
Everything is about food with her every time. She already planning what she will eat when she goes there . Not what places they can visit but what she can stuff in her face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I saw the food box Sean's catering or something it must have been gifted she tagged him loads on it

Everything is about food with her every time. She already planning what she will eat when she goes there . Not what places they can visit but what she can stuff in her face.
Charlie's still guzzling the wine all within his calories of course ...but not within the recommended unit per day I'm assuming

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.