Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Charlie...just about to enjoy a nice glass of wine that, incidentally, is within his calories, then disaster struck.....what a life eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want to know why part time working mummy has made janes day :/ or was I imagining that on her stories 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not being funny has Becky Lamb lost the plot or is she drunk 🤔

She's at the dentist guyzz ...why we want to know this is anyones guess :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s at the dentist? Why? She’s scared of the dentist and the dentist could be a corona virus breading ground. I’m aware they are taking precautions but I’ve pushed my appointment back to see how things go saying that many dentist are months behind on appointments how did she squeeze one in?

So does eating cure anxiety now? A few weeks ago she was terrified and crying her eyes out being signed off work she got medication which she never took then is magically better and doing things even a non anxious person would avoid if they could.

She really didn’t want Charlie home alone did she hence getting signed off it’s got to be the only reason nothing else makes sense

Reactions: 9
I wonder is it Charlie at the dentist wasn't he having problems with his tooth a while ago..

Reactions: 4
My dentist is only doing emergency treatment at a ‘hub’ .....are dentists open in England??

Reactions: 3
My dentist is only doing emergency treatment at a ‘hub’ .....are dentists open in England??
My husband called because a filling fell out they told him they are only seeing emergencies but can provide a temporary filling kit for DIY!! Mine is open and trying to start appointments but are so behind so prioritising certain work and no check ups

They were told to reopen 25th June I think but not sure on the exact date.

Reactions: 3
I'm not being funny has Becky Lamb lost the plot or is she drunk 🤔
rebs seems to think all she has to do is shake her lady lumps on her stories, spout about "bod-eh posatiivvity" and boom her interaction rates soar as loads of people share it thinking she's some sort of body guru, she's had her junk, humps and lumps out on insta more then the rest of them put together, go shake it "ont moors love, every wun already seen it ont insta" ;)

• Haha
My husband called because a filling fell out they told him they are only seeing emergencies but can provide a temporary filling kit for DIY!! Mine is open and trying to start appointments but are so behind so prioritising certain work and no check ups

They were told to reopen 25th June I think but not sure on the exact date.
I’m in Scotland and I don’t think we are open yet.....my appt was cancelled in April, and I asked what should I do in the event of an emergency and I was told to phone as usual and the dentist would make a decision about what should happen

Reactions: 2
they'll have pulled the whole "need an emergency appointment" just like they went to A&E for Charlie, filmed the lot and it was a total waste of time and resources, drama loving fools!

Reactions: 8
rebs seems to think all she has to do is shake her lady lumps on her stories, spout about "bod-eh posatiivvity" and boom her interaction rates soar as loads of people share it thinking she's some sort of body guru, she's had her junk, humps and lumps out on insta more then the rest of them put together, go shake it "ont moors love, every wun already seen it ont insta" ;)
She's on something check out the size of her pupils in the light they are not contracting and she's a bit slurry talking about the rain...I hope Jane doesn't pick up on it we couldn't handle that car crash:eek: becky's fadge was enough to put me off my dinner I wouldn't eat again at the sight of Chins:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She's on something check out the size of her pupils in the light they are not contracting and she's a bit slurry talking about the rain...I hope Jane doesn't pick up on it we couldn't handle that car crash:eek: becky's fadge was enough to put me off my dinner I wouldn't eat again at the sight of Chins:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if rebs vag is a camel toe janes is the whole hoof!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder will she do a live later to tell us all about what happened at the dentist ...Oh ! I miss the Friday night discos :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Guess what guyzz I’m nairing my tash whilst the hubby is away to McDonald’s 😂😂😂😂 nairing and drinking vodka might not be a good combination 😂 he might come home to me having no eyebrows (not that I nair my broos 🤣) but there might be a 1st 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ours i have no idea when they will open every time our appointments get close the dentist calls to rearrange...currently on a list to be called back when they open, i was given no idea of when that will even be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.