Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
That photo is absolutely nothing like her at all!! Imagine Jane putting that on a dating app......and then she turned up! 🤭😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

JDo777

Right Guyzzz so a couple of days ago she was saving for a house but on Insta she’s now buying a Ninja food processor for her next fad of protein shakes, she’s wanted one for “absolutely ages”...depending on what model she goes for you’re looking at anything from £80 to £200, never mind it’ll look good cluttering up the cupboard along with her bargain pressure cooker that was also going to revolutionise the way she cooks and eats! I doubt she will ever accept that she just cannot eat everything she wants to and lose weight permanently, I’m no nutritionist (not like Our Tan), but having lost 6 stones in the last 12 months by eating low fat, home cooked, non processed food, 3 meals a day, no snacks in between and at least 7 portions of fruit and veg a day without counting a single calorie, (I reduced my portion sizes) or drinking a single protein shake, I know how tough it can be but I’ve also had to look at my mental attitude to food & address & why I’ve overeaten most of my adult life...no amount of protein shakes, free Muscle Food Plans or lose weight quickly scams can do that for you Janeychins you have to put the hard work in YOURSELF...here endeth my Monday sermon!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Jane gammons #19 Janeychins has goals as big as her rolls, her only views are from trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 20

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Well Jane, I have lost 10.3lbs in 3 weeks. I have eaten three meals a day and made sensible choices. I have snacked in between meals but only if I have needed to and on fruit. I have also downed a lot of magic tap water and cut out fizzy pop. I am on my third week of Joe Wicks 3 times a week work outs and have even had a cheeky little Mcdonalds in between....when Uber Eats send you a 50% discount code, be rude not too. But right after that big mac meal I got right back to business and carried on.

Can't really see a difference in my clothes yet but im sure if i pull at them they will feel too big 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Love the title for the thread by the way and I wasn’t bragging about what I,ve got as I,ve literally worked me tits off for it 😂😂😂 over the years hence a double mastectomy. Was going for a recon but held back when I found out it was stage 4 so it’s chicken fillets or socks, whatever I can grab. What the fuck am I rattling on about !!! Think she,s really showing her true colours at the mo. Selfish to the core, greedy as fuck and a complete and utter control freak. Hope she reads this in bed tonight when she’s wearing her piss, club biscuit, tea stained Bon marche nightie, not that she,ll be bothered mind 🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for the welcome backs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Emperortooco

VIP Member
welcome back! Hope you’re doing ok. Missed your snark haha 🙂
I,m really good thanks. I may never get better from this but I could go on for years as the treatment I,ve been on has been amazing, Just got a tiny bit of it now in a bone which is mint considering it had gone to my liver. Poor Jane potentially years of me 😱😱😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
She said in the vlog that charlie needs a week off. Yes he does, a week off to maybe go stay with his mum for a few days or the whole week.

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Only just caught up, ooh Suffolk sounds exciting! Not! No offence to anyone who lives there or likes it. She said they’re going in a couple of munffs, so we’re nearly into July so I bet they’re going in September, no way chins would pay August prices. I suppose they don’t need to with no kids. At least we won’t have to hear the bullshit about her anxiety if they’re not flying, although there’ll probably some anxiety over bogs.
Fucking hell, I bet poor Amy was like shit off a shovel when she saw the vlog title “we‘re going away” they’ve been promising her a trip to Scotland for ages poor Amy.
Does Jane actually think selling blag perfume is going to secure them a mortgage 🙄
As a kinda local (I dont live in Suffolk but its a county away and I was born there) I feel I should stick up for some of the county :) Southwold and the surrounding villages are beautiful but far too upmarket for the Gammons! They would get shooed out if they stepped foot in there, or the locals would start a go fund me for them (for their petrol home) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I could mention places to visit but I wont as we know she reads here and I don't want to give her ideas or for either of them to bring down the tone of the area :oops: she mentioned Ipswich which frankly is a bad day in Beirut on a good day! But full of her kinda tat so she would be right at home, amusingly one of the places Charliebean said he will be visiting has not allowed parties of less than 25 for good few years so quite amusing they have booked somewhere they clearly havent looked into at all!

I am at a loss as to why in your 20's they are booking the kind of holidays they do, it astounds me, get an air B&B in a fab city explore the bloody culture, eat with the locals, do things you would not normally do! but no they book self catering in a holiday park! Christ they even made Ibiza look like a Saga holiday!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why can she look after the neighbour and harp on like saint Jane about she would want someone to look after her family like that meanwhile Charlie’s mum is probably home alone terrified and confused also why does she talk about older people in such a patronising manner and if her neighbour was my family I would be pretty pissed off to have her business talked about on youtube

Last edited:

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wish these deluded, cringy muppets actually had an inkling of how pathetic they look filming content like this. It is quite stunning that bean is only 30 and chins a few years younger 😳😳😳😳 not only because of their looks, but how stupid and thick they come across. I don't like bean any more than vile chins, but I suspect he's one of these men who will act completely different when not in the company of the domineering wife. Because unlike chins, other people seem to like bean IRL? he just isn't allowed off the lead often. I do think he's been roped into her weirdness and now thinks this is the norm!

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I couldn't believe that either! I wouldn't be happy if a pair of scuzzy tenant's treated the place like the local tip either. Which reminds me, what kind of look is she going for on that pateeyo? If I was her neighbour she'd find most of that shyte dumped in the bin with her pasting table. One gust of wind and you'd end up with her plastic greenhouse hanging from your balcony. (Please note, I have nothing against tenants but you find that a few of them don't have the respect for the property or area because they don't have the same financial investment).
Its all cheap tat like she has filled the inside with! She really doesnt get less is more does she?! (I can see a pattern forming :unsure:)

She vlogged drying clothes on the pateeeeyyyyoooo the other day whilst saying it says in her lease they are not allowed to dry clothes in external areas!!

Cant imagine it a particularly nice sight as you are wandering to the Marina and seeing a pair of either her or Beans giant undercrackers waving about in the wind :sick::sick:

Edit - Whoops I didnt see @Rosieposey had already made that joke further up the page! Sorry (Not being a Janeychins and copying honest gov)

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Oh god, she thinks the blag perfumes are gonna get her a country cottage 🤣
She‘s also trying to get a collab with Boohoo Man for soft arse 😂 I wouldn’t bother, the quality of clothing from Boohoo is utter shite, I’ve had a few dresses from them and the material was terrible, cheap crap. Even the jeans are crap!
she'll have more luck with Jacamo with his gut these days!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
bulging over the hot pants finished me off....

jane1.png

clear to see the live clean plan is working well by how much slimmer they look - said stevie wonder

jane.png

• Haha

hedgewitch

Yes, her anxiety over this virus is over....it took an entire week. Not that was worried about herself, good, kind, honest Jane was worried about everybody else and was forgetting herself. And I know that to be true, she said it herself.
Absolutely, I know this to be true. Just remember the time she said she would even be prepared to put up with the dog hair to have MIL's pooch if only they were allowed dogs...... Completely and utterly selfless till the end is our Jane. Personally I would have rehomed Jane and kept the dog if I was Charlie, it would have been a lot cheaper to feed and I bet it yapped less as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Tilly is one of my favs and such a genuine girl .She's doing great atm and does some great meal ideas ( although she's a bit of a foodie )

She'd rather 💩 on her 👐 and👏 than have his mum come to stay or help her out with any caring needs ..

Michelle White got a reply and she's looking into carers allowance :cautious:
She’s looking into carer’s allowance?! Seriously?! She is an absolute JOKE of a woman, money grabbing cow, she is lucky if she sees Charlie’s mum twice a year!!! My mum cooks my grandparents dinner for them and takes it up every night, does light cleaning, helps them with paperwork, takes them to hospital appointments etc. but doesn’t claim carer’s allowance because she doesn’t feel she does enough day to day care since they have carers in twice a day for my grandpa. Plus she doesn’t need compensated for something that doesn’t take up a whole lot of her time anyway, since my parents are self employed they can be flexible. If that fat boot starts claiming carer’s allowance for her biannual visit to her mother in law then I will absolutely lose it!! Sorry I just feel really strongly about people claiming from the government fraudulently 😡

• Heart

Bumblebea123

Where is the weigh-in vid?! I’m guessing that had they lost a reasonable amount of blubber, they would have filmed a video immediately. Instead, what we will get is a long and drawn-out explanation of how her body feels amazing following a 1/8 of a lb loss and how her clothing is feeling baggy ... I can’t get over the fact that she bought a size 16 when as many of you comment on here, she really is at least a 20. The denial continues. In a brief nod to the monstrosity that is the bobbly off-pink coat, she had the temerity to declare that she doesn’t like coats that ‘do this’ and she demonstrates a buttoning-up kind of motion. No Janeychins!! This is what coats should do! Yours just never do up. Worst ever example is that thin navy raincoat thing (typically worn for ‘dwives’) anyone remember this? She squeezed into it like a sausage, bursting from its skin. Anyway, even a floppy flappy garment such as the new coat cannot hide the sad truth: there’s a whole lotta body under there. Then she’s boasting about how she sneakily tried it on in the shop!!! This is someone who, a matter of weeks ago, was supposedly too anxious about the pandemic to work. Nonsense!!!!!
Am also astounded (but not really) that her idea of a healthy balanced day includes a whole pizza and a packet of cheese and onion crisps. Once again, there was no whiff of anything fresh or slightly nutritious. The poor khaki coat will have to perform miracles if it is to, as she says herself, ‘hopefully get bigger’. I’m sure it will and before long, we will be hearing more utter crap about how she thinks that she ought to have bought the size 8. Still, compared to the bean’s recent Boo Hoo Hoo haul, this coat is in fact, positively baggy. (Oh no, I’m now having a very unwelcome vision of the bean in those drainpipe shorts.)

• Haha