Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A

not forgetting she thinks within the year they can save šŸ˜† it takes years to get a decent deposit unless they are getting a gift from his grandparents.
I reckon youā€™re right, thereā€™s probably a good chance itā€™s a gift. Grabbing arse will be over the moon, sheā€™ll still be able to buy tat!
It does seem very sudden because theyā€™ve always said ā€œone dayā€ when itā€™s been mentioned about buying. So itā€™s either the old couple are gifting them or the blag perfume has totally gone to her head

Did they say they wanted to buy a house within the next year?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wants you to believe itā€™s FM World thatā€™s so successful, they can buy a house much earlier than they thought

• Haha
Reactions: 10
how can she need "filling up" when she never once stops scoffing stodgy, sugary, carbie meals and snacks all the time?? she needs to be a competitive eater with the capacity she has, never mind man V food, its.......in the battle of Jane v's food.....jane won! and by that I mean she face planted everything, hoovered up every last crumb, licked her fingers clean and shouted for desert! what a joke for weight loss and calorie counting, she needs charging with fraud ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's an AD on Eastbourne ,buy,sell ,swap page for the perfume's, great deals ! Ā£13 for the bottle's I thought she was charging her subs more than that?

Charlie gave the film a 7/10 and he's a very satisfied look on his facešŸ˜³

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Regarding their upcoming holiday to Suffolk, and it being 'Tattler country', I think you could have a point there lol. I'm from Suffolk, but moved to the South West 10 years ago. I heard Charlie say he wanted to visit the American Airforce Base at Lakenheath. Well I hope he doesn't think they're gonna let him on it, and have a look around, because he will be highly disappointed. We were stationed there in the '90's as my ex husband was an American serviceman. I wish I could leave a comment about it and the area,but unfortunately I'm one of the many who have been blocked :-(
We should start a blocked By Jane page

Has she put her insta on private? Or have I been blocked? Iā€™ve never followed her but used to have a nosey from time to time!
I'm not privy to her insta lately so she must be gone private

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her insta story is ridiculous. Sheā€™s learnt nothing at all - saying ā€œproteinā€ over and over isnā€™t a dietary choice. Short term itā€™s really carbs that make you feel full, doing relatively high protein is good if you do a decent amount of exercise, in particular weight training, as it helps increase muscle mass which doesnā€™t make a huge difference on the scales but absolutely shows in measurements/the mirror. Eating a tonne of protein and sitting around all day will lead to gaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she have to feel full all the time it's like she's a phobia of feeling hungry...

Reactions: 11
Jane having protein shakes as snacks between meals, the woman is clueless... Have a bit of skinless chicken, a hardboiled egg, lean ham. Or have a shake as a meal replacement. Her and Charlie, Dim and Dimmer! You couldn't make it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They couldn't have lost much on the MF plan or else she would've been singing it from the rooftops .They'll still be packing on the pounds unless they learn to curb their overeating no matter what shakes they're on (unless slimfast as a quick fix) the amount of food they put away for two people is ridiculous ! she's knows nothing of portion control or nutritional value those microwave meals are just empty calories no wonder they're always hungry..

Reactions: 5
We should start a blocked By Jane page

I'm not privy to her insta lately so she must be gone private
I know what a muppet. Maybe he thinks he will rock up and they will recognise Trotters as a famus ewetewber and let them in......

Jane having protein shakes as snacks between meals, the woman is clueless... Have a bit of skinless chicken, a hardboiled egg, lean ham. Or have a shake as a meal replacement. Her and Charlie, Dim and Dimmer! You couldn't make it up!
Ah but she doesn't want to replace meals, just have shakes as an inbetweener to stop them grazing............Because everyone knows if you drink 300 calories they don't count like 300 calories of snacks...

Why does she have to feel full all the time it's like she's a phobia of feeling hungry...
That's exactly what it is! I worked with someone a long time ago who was about the same size as the Gammon and used to literally panic that she was dying of something terminal if she lost weight.

Her insta story is ridiculous. Sheā€™s learnt nothing at all - saying ā€œproteinā€ over and over isnā€™t a dietary choice. Short term itā€™s really carbs that make you feel full, doing relatively high protein is good if you do a decent amount of exercise, in particular weight training, as it helps increase muscle mass which doesnā€™t make a huge difference on the scales but absolutely shows in measurements/the mirror. Eating a tonne of protein and sitting around all day will lead to gaining.
And carbs are kind of important for brain function which, if she's always trying to avoid them explains a lot....

Last edited:
Right Guyzzz so a couple of days ago she was saving for a house but on Insta sheā€™s now buying a Ninja food processor for her next fad of protein shakes, sheā€™s wanted one for ā€œabsolutely agesā€...depending on what model she goes for youā€™re looking at anything from Ā£80 to Ā£200, never mind itā€™ll look good cluttering up the cupboard along with her bargain pressure cooker that was also going to revolutionise the way she cooks and eats! I doubt she will ever accept that she just cannot eat everything she wants to and lose weight permanently, Iā€™m no nutritionist (not like Our Tan), but having lost 6 stones in the last 12 months by eating low fat, home cooked, non processed food, 3 meals a day, no snacks in between and at least 7 portions of fruit and veg a day without counting a single calorie, (I reduced my portion sizes) or drinking a single protein shake, I know how tough it can be but Iā€™ve also had to look at my mental attitude to food & address & why Iā€™ve overeaten most of my adult life...no amount of protein shakes, free Muscle Food Plans or lose weight quickly scams can do that for you Janeychins you have to put the hard work in YOURSELF...here endeth my Monday sermon!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Right Guyzzz so a couple of days ago she was saving for a house but on Insta sheā€™s now buying a Ninja food processor for her next fad of protein shakes, sheā€™s wanted one for ā€œabsolutely agesā€...depending on what model she goes for youā€™re looking at anything from Ā£80 to Ā£200, never mind itā€™ll look good cluttering up the cupboard along with her bargain pressure cooker that was also going to revolutionise the way she cooks and eats! I doubt she will ever accept that she just cannot eat everything she wants to and lose weight permanently, Iā€™m no nutritionist (not like Our Tan), but having lost 6 stones in the last 12 months by eating low fat, home cooked, non processed food, 3 meals a day, no snacks in between and at least 7 portions of fruit and veg a day without counting a single calorie, (I reduced my portion sizes) or drinking a single protein shake, I know how tough it can be but Iā€™ve also had to look at my mental attitude to food & address & why Iā€™ve overeaten most of my adult life...no amount of protein shakes, free Muscle Food Plans or lose weight quickly scams can do that for you Janeychins you have to put the hard work in YOURSELF...here endeth my Monday sermon!
Excellent work!!! Although you no doubt lost chins at the "in the last 12 months" point. She thinks she can do it in 3 weeks and nobody else is going to tell her otherwise. It doesn't matter that you have done it, she knows better, ok??? And as for fruit and veg, no no we're all wrong. Jane is totally convinced she doesn't need fruit or veg because the answer to her dream body is at the bottom of a protein powder tub thanks to it's magical fat dissolving properties.

Reactions: 9
5 years dieting shows just how little will power she has, how much she is obsessed with food and how little knowledge she has about nutrition, food and exercise. If Jane really wanted it, she would of done it by now.

They will never afford a house in the area they want, east Sussex prices are ridiculous. There best bet was to move to a more affordable area but with Charlie working in London and already doing a big commute they've fucked themselves over because they'll never be able to move close to London. Charlie is better off finding a new job in a cheaper area, they both drive and Jane could even get a new full time job to help the mortgage application.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
5 years dieting shows just how little will power she has, how much she is obsessed with food and how little knowledge she has about nutrition, food and exercise. If Jane really wanted it, she would of done it by now.

They will never afford a house in the area they want, east Sussex prices are ridiculous. There best bet was to move to a more affordable area but with Charlie working in London and already doing a big commute they've fucked themselves over because they'll never be able to move close to London. Charlie is better off finding a new job in a cheaper area, they both drive and Jane could even get a new full time job to help the mortgage application.
She won't do that though because like everything else, it involves effort. She doesn't like anything that means she might have to work hard. Any normal 27 yr old who want's their own home would be working their arse off and grabbing any opportunity they could to earn extra money in those circumstances but not Jane. She's happy scamming people out of money for piss water and trying to make out that in the space of a month it's responsible for funding this lavish lifestyle. Sorry chins, we've seen it all before. 'dream building' isn't a concept unique to your pyramid scheme.

The only hope she's got is that any relatives with money hand her & the bean over a lump sum from equity release which I suspect has been the case with a few other influenzers who have suddenly come into wads of cash.....

I mean christ on a bike, the girl is so idle she can't even shake a bloody protein shaker by herself.....

• Haha
Oh yeah? Iā€™ll take on all comers!!! Geoffers is coming home with me........šŸ˜œ #perfectpickles

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.