Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just occurred to me, to you think 'Plain Jane Superbrain' thinks that by including protein shakes as snacks she can do her own Muscle Food plan on the cheap? Not much protein in a Pukka pie (and a whopping 30g of fat)

Have just checked out the nutrition for PPies 555 calories, also check out the reviews, the Gammons are clearly gourmet consumers! I think Charlie wrote the review of 23rd April...

Jesus the amount of saturated fat in that pie! It's probably more than Jane's recommended daily intake. Jane, we all know you read here - it's not all about the calories, it's about eating food that nourishes your body. You said you wanted to be healthy but shoving fatty, greasy food in your mouth is doing the opposite, even if you lose weight doing it.

Reactions: 9
She can afford to take it easy ! she's smashing it guyzzz FM world is the best thing since sliced bread ! wanna join her team?......
Bahahahaha! The only thing she's smashed this month is the free food from MF.

And what the chuff is going on that she has to bloody yawn all the time? She can't use the getting up early as an excuse, I get up at the same time to do a spinning session before I do a full day at work and I'm not constantly tired and yawning. Mind you, I'm not over weight and I eat food that fuels my body.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
so when she could be out helping Charlies mum or working extra hours to save for the house deposit she's actually making mermaid tail shaped soap in her kitchen.....is she 8?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
so when she could be out helping Charlies mum or working extra hours to save for the house deposit she's actually making mermaid tail shaped soap in her kitchen.....is she 8?
Ah yes, the 'ongoing situation' that she seemed reluctant to discuss. I wonder why that was?

Reactions: 8
Well I think we know what that is MIL abandonment ! they're that low she could crawl under a 🐍belly. If it's ongoing it just proves her MIL is still not coping with her situation, and they're not doing anything physically to support her.Their disgusting the pair of them I hope it all falls back on them:cautious:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Going off of a total tangent but this is how my mind works and I have to get it out when I think of it, so by all means delete. Do you think the Gammon will ever jump on the trend of using her full name? I can see it now.....Jane Gladys Gammon-Chop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many calories in a full fat coke? Surely if you are calorie counting you would drink a diet cola?
959297A8-1F3B-4880-9643-27EF7B9A406E.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OK , thanks, I don’t really drink them so I assumed it was the real deal! Sorry Janeychins!
Yeah she bought 24 cans of coke zero the other day, it’s a far cry from when she started calorie counting though, she said she wasn’t drinking anything other than water as it burns fat now she’s guzzling Coke Zero lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bahahahaha! The only thing she's smashed this month is the free food from MF.

And what the chuff is going on that she has to bloody yawn all the time? She can't use the getting up early as an excuse, I get up at the same time to do a spinning session before I do a full day at work and I'm not constantly tired and yawning. Mind you, I'm not over weight and I eat food that fuels my body.....
I was going to,say the only thing she has smashed this month are a few paving slabs as she walked down the street but she never really walks anywhere 🤣 so maybe a few tiles on the floor at work

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The only thing was smashed was her back doors by Charlie ,after watching 365 days ;) she's still talking about it for such a rubbish film (her words) ..

• Haha
  • Sick
She wants protein? Boil and egg ffs! Protein powders are not for lazy sods she is clueless I mean I’m not very clued up on it but I’m pretty sure it’s mostly for those that exercise it’s good for repairing the muscles torn during exercising which is how you get buff
my 6ft 2 built like a brick tit house very athletic plays rugby son swears by a protein shake before a big game or after a rigorous work out.....
🤦🏼‍♀️ dosy mare will be putting on even more weight she has absolutely no bleeping clue about nutrition... here’s a clue Jane unless your in the gym every single day, lifting weights doing an hours spin class or involved in a high energy sport ... YOU do not need Protein Powders you absolute muppet.

Jane says things as if she absolutely knows what’s she’s talking about and takes no-ones advice

she's going to be like Regina George was when she found out the protein actually packs on the weight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have we had a weight loss update for Week 3
Maybe I’ve missed it or maybe they are hoping to gloss over it.
Or maybe they are still a trying to make the numbers add up. Not enough fingers and toes for that Janeychins eh?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.