Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No good manifesting i hate all that bollocks. My parents call it "working hard for it" bit old fashioned like that.

Reactions: 10
Aye, very good. Now manifest on your way to West Sussex and see if your mother-in-law needs any help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's even her eye on a sofa in DFS she wants for it 😂 is she planning on running off with the CEO of Tescos or something🤔 I don't think the beans wage would even cover the cost of the sofa never mind the house ..

I saw that 😂 the bean can hardly fit into any of their clothes and she'd be limited too unless it's spandex or a fken bed sheet:ROFLMAO:
so she wouldn’t have a bespoke sofa then? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 165785
Jane and beans country pad 😂😂 yes I'm sure cats piss will pay for that
She's still aspiring to tat from home bargains by the looks, the mirror,.candles etc. Who puts tit like that on a dream board 🤣🤣🤣 She's so much like that woman I know. It's these stupid sales leaders, it's like a cult, they fill their heads with all kinds of nonsense and utter codswallop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's aiming high guys, they can't even afford a 2 bed terrace in the area they want!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she's not going to be making enough for a hoseasons mini break if she doesn't put the estee frauder page back to public ;) babs and amy can only buy so much bewteen them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 165785
Jane and beans country pad 😂😂 yes I'm sure cats piss will pay for that
Sorry not sorry this manifesting shite is just so bleeping cringe. If its that great then she can manifest herself a size 8!

Yes, a person who isn’t narcissistic, who doesn’t groom their wife into accepting their appalling behaviour and who doesn’t gamble away our money.
These two make me cringe so hard. Tidy your bleeping home you set of scruffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.