Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y'know if that video where she says she knows she has a food addiction had come from anyone else, I would have really felt for them for facing up and wanting to do something. What a shame we know within days she will be touting protein powder as the new wonder weight loss remedy and telling them how she's lost 14 stone in a day. ( Nod to Peter Kay).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wants protein? Boil and egg ffs! Protein powders are not for lazy sods she is clueless I mean I’m not very clued up on it but I’m pretty sure it’s mostly for those that exercise it’s good for repairing the muscles torn during exercising which is how you get buff

• Haha
She wants protein? Boil and egg ffs! Protein powders are not for lazy sods she is clueless I mean I’m not very clued up on it but I’m pretty sure it’s mostly for those that exercise it’s good for repairing the muscles torn during exercising which is how you get buff
I love to know how much, in her expert opinion, she should be having a day.

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if she watched the BBC drama ‘make me famous’ he was promoting protein powders and getting paid a monthly sum doing it!!!! 🤔

she’s probably hoping for one of those awful companies will get in touch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if she watched the BBC drama ‘make me famous’ he was promoting protein powders and getting paid a monthly sum doing it!!!! 🤔

Yes that would make perfect sense she will pretend she uses anything in order to flog it to others I noticed all the swipes ups that she doesn’t declare properly as affiliate she really is out to make her fortune by peddling tit

It really doesn’t sit well with me that she is using her channel to lure in vulnerable people some that have maybe lost their jobs at this awful time or are not bright enough to understand how this perfume company works... they’ll spend what little money they have buying a starter kit and then what 🤷‍♀️ If they aren’t working (potential sales from colleagues) or don’t have many friends how are they going to Make any money?? She is really really changed... to be so selfish for her own gain is disgusting!!!
like others have so said so many times, she’s worked at Tesco for over 5 years, by now she could of worked her way up the ladder and be making some serious money! But no!! She wants to earn money sitting at home and exploiting people who don’t have much money them selves 😡 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Back off bishes!! I found him first... #picklespanties
It's Jane's doppelganger (pre tashe nairing) :ROFLMAO:

Y'know if that video where she says she knows she has a food addiction had come from anyone else, I would have really felt for them for facing up and wanting to do something. What a shame we know within days she will be touting protein powder as the new wonder weight loss remedy and telling them how she's lost 14 stone in a day. ( Nod to Peter Kay).
Don't forget it was the PT she know's recommended WHEY for her ! you'd have thought he'd just have told her to get off her lardy arse and do some exercise, instead of trying to keep her big belly feeling full🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's Jane's doppelganger (pre tashe nairing) :ROFLMAO:

Don't forget it was the PT she know's recommended WHEY for her ! you'd have thought he'd just have told her to get off her lardy arse and do some exercise, instead of trying to keep her big belly feeling full🤔
Unfortunately clients like chins are pretty common in the PT world, it could be that he's been at it so long he just agrees with everything they say and takes the money. Kind of like MF are now doing. lol

When you see some of the harpies working for supplement companies, it's a real possibility.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately clients like chins are pretty common in the PT world, it could be that he's been at it so long he just agrees with everything they say and takes the money. Kind of like MF are now doing. lol
Exactly like Jane then ;) convincing her subs she's losing weight . You only have to look at Pickles to know he follows the same plan as Jane :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just occurred to me, to you think 'Plain Jane Superbrain' thinks that by including protein shakes as snacks she can do her own Muscle Food plan on the cheap? Not much protein in a Pukka pie (and a whopping 30g of fat)

Have just checked out the nutrition for PPies 555 calories, also check out the reviews, the Gammons are clearly gourmet consumers! I think Charlie wrote the review of 23rd April...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just occurred to me, to you think 'Plain Jane Superbrain' thinks that by including protein shakes as snacks she can do her own Muscle Food plan on the cheap? Not much protein in a Pukka pie (and a whopping 30g of fat)
Oh I'm sure that's what she has planned. she thinks if she just has the same amount of protein per day that she was having with MF then the rest of the callreees she can use on junk. Made me chuckle how she pointed out that she likes avocado & nuts y'know, as some kind of proof she does eat hewfy stuff. But she doesn't eat fruit but she will eat dried fruit??

last week - "im not the type of person to do nothing, I like to keep busy"
today - "im having an afternoon of doing nothing"
then she wonders why we call her out.........

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can afford to take it easy ! she's smashing it guyzzz FM world is the best thing since sliced bread ! wanna join her team?......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.