Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Maybe they forgot to weigh themselves.....she’s been busy with orders guyzzz, she had parcels to post. This perfume is flying off the shelf!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I felt bad and know she reads here so just wanted to make her aware protein isn’t the quick fix I don’t understand her fear of feeling hungry but....
I messaged her telling her this and also gave her the correct macros for her weight/height and what she wants to lose (1532 calories, 137g carbs, 117g protein and 48g fat) really easy to track once you start but if she wants to “eat more protein” (despite having no idea why) she needs to do some proper exercise. She’s ignored me. Surprise surprise

• Haha
  • Wow

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Exactly this! They go on holiday and do exactly the same as they do at home! Same cooking, chilli, pasta, anything you can put peppers and mushrooms in, take soreen loaf for Charlie, watch the telly and drive around.....they went to Ibeefa, drove around and watched the telly. Charlie ran down in the morning and put the towels on the sunbed.....there was probably only 10 people there in October

• Haha

hedgewitch

She can't expect her body to perform miracles, she is proud of herself and she's looking forward to the next weight loss. Aye chins, so are we love.

• Haha

hedgewitch

How lucky do you the think the paying members feel that a food shopping haul is now what they get to see for their money?

Not very, is my thought :ROFLMAO:
We practically know what she buys week in, week out and yet it has now been promoted to be seen only if you pay, that something real special that is;)
If you give me 1.99 I’ll tell you what I got from Aldi as well. The other tattlers will have to guess.

• Haha

Palmtrees

VIP Member
She wastes so much fucking money it’s unbelievable 🙄 she wants a laptop to play sims yet she’s oh so busy guysssss I’m not sure I can even watch her for the tattle banter anymore she’s so full of crap

Sorry about all the moaning 😆 I was watching and commenting here as things popped up
Me too ! So she thinks she looks like Princess Anne ? No you look more like Mrs Bridges ! (Anyone remember her - Upstairs Downstairs ?)

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Nah she's busy chewing on handfuls of protein powder.

I see the last story was complaining she can't sleep again. Funny, I exercise regularly, eat a diet of fresh foods and sleep like a baby most nights.....I wonder if there's a correlation?
Maybe she's invited Mr Pickles round for a protein shake👌👈... 🤜 while Charwee's at work 😬..Saying as she's obsessed with 365 days ..So if we hear of an earthtquake in Eastbourne we'll know janeykins has been Pickled🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
ah well it was a nice chuckle after my evening at work. Got home just before 2am and watched the video. God they cant even add up theirs losses! For how much the "plan" costs,she only lost 6lb. She could have done that just by buying a normal food shop for the 2 of them for a hell of alot less money! She did look abit jealous of Charlie losing so much more then her😄

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I messaged her telling her this and also gave her the correct macros for her weight/height and what she wants to lose (1532 calories, 137g carbs, 117g protein and 48g fat) really easy to track once you start but if she wants to “eat more protein” (despite having no idea why) she needs to do some proper exercise. She’s ignored me. Surprise surprise
She’ll thank you hunni......then block you

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Awake in the night again, and just found this gem. I realize many of you will have already seen it. Jane trying on several grim charity shop items that even Katy-Jayne would have rejected as being too middle-aged! She's in total denial about her dress size (Charlie has to peel her out of a size 16 Primark number). I do think she's a little bit lighter than at present. Vlog filmed just over a year ago.

Credit to Jane for uploading it, if it had been me it would never have seen the light of day! ETA try on starts 9 mins in.

Last edited:

Disneylover

VIP Member
So the dentist has advised her to floss after every time she eats, in that case I’d recommend her joining Costco so she can buy floss in bulk 😂😂

It‘s been a stressful and sad week, why even say that if she’s not gonna mention why? Stop attention seeking you silly mare

Ahhhh Janeychins has been SO busy... it’s called LIFE Jane and in comparison to a lot of people’s lives you don’t know the meaning of the word busy! You didn’t look at anything in Primark because you’re losing weight so there’s no point🤣🤣🤣🤣, err you could try getting yourself a t-shirt that actually fits cos the one you are wearing in your latest bore fest don’t fit ya! Note all the eye blinkng when eluding to the weigh in, I know exactly how she feels I used to feel the same way when I was making up excuses to the teacher about why I’d not done my homework when I was 13 but I’ve grown up and got a lot more honest with myself since then, you want to try a bit of honesty surrounding your eating habits and weight issues Jane it’ll go along way but you’ve got to want to help yourself but the only thing you’re helping yourself to is more tat shopping and large portions of unhealthy food, what happened to saving for your mortgage deposit?
If I hear one more time how busy she’s been 🙄, imagine her with a full time job and kids, Jesus she’d end up having a breakdown.
I had to laugh at the losing weight comment too 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She's 💯 reading here. Every health issue we mentioned she was susceptible to she talked about on her live, even her food addiction .But Jane being Jane turned it round to make it look like she was concerned with what she was shoving in her gob ,while dreaming of her ice cream mars bars ,crisps ,biscuits and takeaways that's she's lined up when the MF plan ends...Hi ! Jane and Charwee 👋

hedgewitch

Or maybe she saw my comment about the beans tugging off picture and it’s given her an idea. Watch out for a fans only account 😂😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I'd like to think (or hope) that someone is already claiming carers allowence, someone who lives near and is actually caring for her.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She won’t pay a fiver for a pizza express pizza from Tesco guyyyys, what chance is there of her buying the Musclefood plan, absolutely frigging zero chance!
So they’ve saved a small fortune because they’ve had a month of no food bills, yet Charlie wasn’t allowed to have his favourite pizza because it cost a fiver! She really is the limit!

• Haha
  • Wow

Bumblebea123

I don’t understand how she can eat two main meals a day! I know I keep on about this but it astounds me! How will she ever lose weight with a pasta meal, the amount I’d have for dinner, then another meal a few hours later! If I go out for lunch (remember those days?) I don’t have anything else, or maybe a slice of toast/cheese and crackers before bed, I definitely couldn’t eat two meals a day!! In 5 years she still can’t understand how to lose weight! Even without ‘a plan’ she surely must recognise she’s eating far too much. No fruit, little veg, a few salad leaves....and she thinks she’s eating healthily
You’re so right! Why can’t she just even do a plan such as keto or v v low carb?! That would help her enormously. A normal breakfast - yoghurt and fruit maybe, followed by scrambled eggs; lunch would be a saliiiid with prawns or salmon (ie no heavy pasta or bulky starchy carbs); a piece of fruit mid pm if she must and the supper perhaps roast chicken with veg or another saliiid etc etc etc this would be so much better than carb-loading, stuffing her face in between meals with chocolate bars and crisps masquerading as ‘pwoteeeeeeen’ and now these God damn totally unnecessary pwoteeeeeen powders. Sorry I got a bit carried away with the actual food plan there but I am screaming at them both in the vlogs to just stop eating all this processed carb heavy shite!!!

monga

VIP Member
Why does she have to feel full all the time it's like she's a phobia of feeling hungry...

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
How many times did she have to tell us she 'didn't look at the cloves in Primark' like she has to justify going in there. It doesn't matter what you look at once you're in there, you might as well have looked at everything in there once you've committed!

She said whenever she goes to the dentist, she buys a new toothbrush, she's only just just started going after not going for 10 years! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick