Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they forgot to weigh themselves.....she’s been busy with orders guyzzz, she had parcels to post. This perfume is flying off the shelf!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On her Instagram she’s basically dissing her supposedly beloved Muscle Food plan, I have NEVER known anyone contradict themselves so much...”she doesn’t want to have her breakfast then a packet of 79 calorie crisps and then something else and then something else“, that’s why she’s pursuing the protein shite ...why does she think she doesn’t have a choice? She can simply choose not to have a meal, a snack and another meal all in a 3.5 hour space of time, JANE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EAT ALL THE TIME IT’S NOT COMPULSORY! The two things she’s gained whilst on Muscle Food is weight, (one weigh in in 3 weeks eh Janeychins) and an increase in her bank balance because she’s had a month off paying for huge food hauls!

Reactions: 14
Have we had a weight loss update for Week 3
Maybe I’ve missed it or maybe they are hoping to gloss over it.
Or maybe they are still a trying to make the numbers add up. Not enough fingers and toes for that Janeychins eh?
if-you-tell-the-truth-you-dont-need-a-good-memory.jpg

Just been looking at Jane on Gramho, not saying this to be mean, this is legitimately something Jane should get checked out.

Currently showing as 3 hours ago, scroll to the picture of her hand and look at her knuckles. Dark knuckles like this can be a sign of pre-diabetes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
View attachment 167238

Just been looking at Jane on Gramho, not saying this to be mean, this is legitimately something Jane should get checked out.

Currently showing as 3 hours ago, scroll to the picture of her hand and look at her knuckles. Dark knuckles like this can be a sign of pre-diabetes.
You mean like this....I thought exactly the same!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It absolutely wouldn’t surprise me if she was diabetic at the very least I’d say she is definitely pre-diabetic her diet is literally appalling the very fact she hardly eats any fruit ( but likes dried fruit ) ps Jane dried fruit is full of sugar and not a great choice for someone who is a) obese like you and b) borderline or possibly diabetic

Reactions: 9
I've had my best month financially .... more scripted BS from the cult cats piss company. They tell allllllllllllll their minions to post that to make it seem like they're doing good 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just want to ask (for a friend loI) they don’t eat fruit! Not a fan!! They eat lots of veg and salad though 👍 seen lots of comments about the lovely 😏 Jane not eating fruit... I’m concerned for my friend ☹ is fruit the future? What shall I tell my friend? 😉🤔

Reactions: 4
Just want to ask (for a friend loI) they don’t eat fruit! Not a fan!! They eat lots of veg and salad though 👍 seen lots of comments about the lovely 😏 Jane not eating fruit... I’m concerned for my friend ☹ is fruit the future? What shall I tell my friend? 😉🤔
Ahh but do they actually eat lots of veg and salad ... or is it a garnish to a pukka pie or a family sized pizza for one 😉 that is the question 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh but do they actually eat lots of veg and salad ... or is it a garnish to a pukka pie or a family sized pizza for one 😉 that is the question 🤔
A handful of spinach leaves perched precariously at the side of the plate of processed tit and non complex carbs is usually the sum of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Janeychins... Watch this meal prep for inspiration and portion sizes.....
One of those shepherd's pie trays would serve Jane and the bean one meal and Jane would still be looking through the treat draw afterwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that woman storing that grub for the impending apocalypse :oops:
I'm not sure but her mashed potatoes looked disgusting! I would expect the Gammons to have her tongue out drooling at the ingredients anyway

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure but her mashed potatoes looked disgusting! I would expect the Gammons to have her tongue out drooling at the ingredients anyway
It looked like parsley sauce :sick: watery mash is a no no!

It looked like parsley sauce :sick: watery mash is a no no!
also filling a tray with layers of dry fried mince, frozen veg, watery mash and shed loads of cheese does not resemble a lovingly prepared shepherd's pie. I am sure it is probably edible but that's the highest praise I'll give it!

You mean like this....I thought exactly the same!
Yes! Deffo!! She always looks rough. When She's not hiding behind filters her face is always red and has that rough pimply texture usually reserved for arse cheeks.

Have we had a weight loss update for Week 3
Maybe I’ve missed it or maybe they are hoping to gloss over it.
Or maybe they are still a trying to make the numbers add up. Not enough fingers and toes for that Janeychins eh?
Have we balls. Say what you like about other you tubers but at least they honour the agreements they have with companies with regards to promoting them. If I was MF, I'd be asking for some kind of reimbursement as all her and the knob have done is made them look a laughing stock. Unless they specifically asked for them to guzzle the food, fudge weigh ins and lie about progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.