Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
This is funny I've just had a notification The Livingstone's have asked to follow you 🤔 check Insta no messages ??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

doctordoctor

VIP Member
In the early hours of this morning I was SO bored and my insomniac daze got the better of me, I came across a vlogg posted on 15 August 2018, where she clearly stated that she doesn’t work weekends & especially Saturdays so they can be there for Charlie’s Mum...errr wasn’t she bleaching her feckin postage stamp size of a patio last weekend rather than being there for Charlie’s Mum? DESPICABLE! All the drama & “stress” is over so that poor woman doesn’t get a mention now!
Thank goodness you saw that to! I thought I’d dreamt it! I think Tesco had offered her a job after she’d lost the customer service one went kaput, but she wasn’t able to take it because of the hours!! She won’t work weekends because Charlee doesn’t, that’s why she wouldn’t take it!!! Good, kind, honest Jane eh?

• Wow

Wtfherewegoagain

Does anyone else find it odd that she wasn‘t posting the Musclefood meals on her Instagram?! Considering it was a freebie and she was supposed to be promoting it, she kept it to YouTube only 🤔
not shocked one bit tbh, she won’t get money for her instagram posts whereas youtube she has monetised. She will post just enough to try and tempt people over to watch a video or a live.

lexiloo

VIP Member
the effort is not even worth the trip with all the food they take, all the kitchen utensils, all the chopping boards!! then they eat most meals in the place they stay so no break from that and then as they took enough for 16 people they pack whats left back up and go home........not forgetting to collect a top up shop on the way ;)

monga

VIP Member
Strange was there anything juicy if people did watch them? They looked boring and was about 30 which is why I didn’t get time to sit through them 😂
I watched them nothing juicy, only she was flogging someone's #gifted items soap,shower gel , nothing out of the ordinary ?

That's what I thought but I got put on the naughty step this week for it 🤔🤣
Everyone's ass has been on that naughty step ! I hope they're disinfecting it between asses 😬 :ROFLMAO:

Even though Jane is so desperately trying to get out of her Tesco job it is the only good thing in her life she is doing for her health. Those steps are the only exercise she does. If she ever left Tesco the weight would pile on quicker than she could even imagine.
Once she hit's the canteen she's undoing all her steps by scoffing all the free doughnuts..

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why does she keep making hand gestures to explain the teeth troubles 🙄 who actually gives a fuck?

What a lame 3 legged donkey of a haul 😴

• Haha

hedgewitch

She can afford to take it easy ! she's smashing it guyzzz FM world is the best thing since sliced bread ! wanna join her team?......
Bahahahaha! The only thing she's smashed this month is the free food from MF.

And what the chuff is going on that she has to bloody yawn all the time? She can't use the getting up early as an excuse, I get up at the same time to do a spinning session before I do a full day at work and I'm not constantly tired and yawning. Mind you, I'm not over weight and I eat food that fuels my body.....

Last edited:
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Date night, candles, music.......30p bashed up pizza
Nothing says I love you like a 30p hangout its packaging pizza. Well, I guess with the recent purchase of the Mac she needs to cut back a little.

Imagine if Jane thought a mac book was a dirty book about big macs?

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I'd love to see her with a "Karen" hairdo. We all know she films herself getting all demanding but then hides in the car when she sends Charwee in to do her dirty work! Remember yoghurtgate?!! 🤣🤣
And pizzagate ! remember she lifted the higher cal one and would have had to sacrifice cutting part of the crust off to make it 600 cals so she made daft boy take it back:rolleyes:🥴:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She likes Trek Bars now, said she's going to buy some in with the shopping. Translated means, 'can MF please send us some for free free' So fickle!

• Haha
Just posted a goodbye pic and this.....
View attachment 171882
I wouldn’t have thought she’d have got anywhere near the negativity that Gammons receives can’t say I really like Helen because that would be a lie but she doesn't wind me up ( apart from the fucking singing ) in the same way Fatso and the Gormless prick she’s married to do...
I think she got more negativity due to her association with Gammon, had she distances herself from Gammon I think she could have pulled it back.
having said that I fucking hate the bekind hashtag as it’s used as a get out clause so nobody can voice an opinion about you unless it’s positive... if you want people to be kind to you then you need to stop trying to make money off the backs of them.. if you want to earn a living off people you have to expect that sometimes you will get negative feedback especially when you are advertising something you wouldn’t necessarily part with your own money for .....
yes Gammons I’m looking at you

• Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
This just popped up on my yt suggestions. I clicked on it as couldnt remember what the big secret was... it was the house move and her crying her eyes out about leaving the old flat. Ffs 😭🤯😂
Look at the face on that! The face only a mother could love and for fucks sake she must struggle looking at that moon face !

• Haha
  • Heart

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Just watched that MLM prog on BBC. As someone already said on here earlier it is the same as the Amway & Kleeneze nonsense. A colleague of mine invited me over to a very hush-hush “do” at his flat in the day - saw right through it and gave him a mouthful the next day for wasting my time. How can these folk not see right through this sort of rubbish ?

• Heart