Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I know!!! Rubbing it in that they have to responsibilities the other day.. erm how about Charlie's mother in her old age?
Honestly it baffles me how Charlie can just be so blasé about it all. Grow a fucking pair of balls, get your fat lazy arse to West Sussex as chins refers to it as and be a son! I see they don’t mention his Mum at all now, frightened of the backlash Jane?!

shes gone private 😂.

I’m off to check if that means you can’t view her gramho .... that’ll be a no
More proof that they’ve been reading here, we were talking about their instas the other day, can see beans is private too. As if anyone was missing much on his, maybe the picture where he looked 5 stone lighter has gone to his head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
she picked up some "tubberware" 😂 😂
That could be her new line of clothing.....Tubberware by Chins

Chins ya should’ve got the 18 in that awful coat, it’s skin tight on your arms!
I admit I am wearing size 18 these days, sometimes a 20 but since I started buying my actual sizes I feel so much more better in my clothes. Not sure why Jane just doesn't buy the size she is!

• Haha
  • Heart

JDo777

Ha ha ha she’s had her “favourite” rip off fragrance for only 10 days and a third of the bottle is gone already....not a great endorsement of the strength or lasting nature of Estee Frauder’s mock designer “fragrances”! Either that or she smells like a tart’s boudoir. She does not get it does she? You get what you pay for and if you buy cheap you buy twice, there are some things in life you just have to buy branded and perfume is one of them...I’m a Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb type of girl myself, not cheap but you get what you pay for and a bottle lasts me ages despite the fact I wear it almost everyday.

monga

VIP Member
Back off bishes!! I found him first... #picklespanties
It's Jane's doppelganger (pre tashe nairing) :ROFLMAO:

Y'know if that video where she says she knows she has a food addiction had come from anyone else, I would have really felt for them for facing up and wanting to do something. What a shame we know within days she will be touting protein powder as the new wonder weight loss remedy and telling them how she's lost 14 stone in a day. ( Nod to Peter Kay).
Don't forget it was the PT she know's recommended WHEY for her ! you'd have thought he'd just have told her to get off her lardy arse and do some exercise, instead of trying to keep her big belly feeling full🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
What buy/sell site is she using?
Buy & sell NO RULES EASTBOURNE
Pevensey Bay BUY SWAP SELL
Buy/sell/swap in Eastbourne
Buy Sell Swap Or Give Away Eastbourne

Someone left a comment on Charlie's insta last night to remind him that Boohoo man have been dropped by some of the big brands for #slavetrade and surprise ! surprise ! it's gone...it must be the first thing she does when she opens her eyes .BTW she's still tagging Boohoo she didn't remove them..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Whilst I will never devalue Wayne and Waynetta, they from now on will be Tewdledee and Tewdledumber to me, can't decide which is which!

images.jpeg

• Haha

Bumblebea123

Oh my life! The big ole weigh-in did not disappoint!!!!! Well ... if MF ever ask this lazy pair to promote anything ever again, I will not just eat my hat, I will eat my whole wardrobe. What a complete joke!!!!! 6 lbs in a month is just woeful isn’t it. And yes, when she told us about the bean’s much more acceptable loss, she sort of pursed her lips and spat out her congratulations ...

I think she is so deluded, she was truly expecting to have lost a couple of stone and let’s face it, had she been on a more suitable eating plan (ie not one for people who exercise loads and burn off the carbs!), someone as large as her would have been able to lose at least a stone and possibly more in a month.

But rather than admit it’s a huge disappointment, Janeychins is waffling on about how great she feels (not very convincing though, is it). It did make me laugh when the bean was saying that he feels more energised and healthy etc ... because he says this in his usual I’m about to run out of batteries, monotone voice. This really isn’t the get up and go sort of attitude that I would expect MF were hoping for. Five years she’s been trying to shift the lbs and she’s lost 6lbs. Actually, she is possibly bigger than ever now, so it wouldn’t surprise me if she is bigger than when she started.

This is so frustrating. My guess is that they will continue to buy the absolute rubbish and processed shite and convince themselves that they’re in a caloreeeeeee defessitt whilst gorging on chocolate, pizzas and soreeeeeeen loaf. Munffs and munffs will go by and she will declare it a success because she will have lost 1/16 of a lb at the end of it. Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh! So frustrating!

• Haha

hedgewitch

She knows as much about the law of attraction as she does diet & exercise. Also, it's generally good form to mention your source when you nick a quote or paragraph from someone else. Although it will take a bit more than a few words from Rhonda Byrne to convince me she's living the fucking dream.....

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
the lack of weigh in results is a piss take to all the gullible people who believed it was great and bought it themselves or were waiting to hear results before buying it, they got a months free food and stuffed their faces to excess bleating on how delicious it was and how full up they were yet can't even feed back results to all those asking, fat scammers!!

• Heart
  • Haha
And spending £120 on national trust membership 😆 fuck off will they get out the car and go anywhere and she says she borrowed their cards before surely that’s not allowed!! Never once seen them at national trust this pair love wasting money

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
She had so much highlighter on in that vlog she looked like the bloody tinman!!! Less is more Gammons.... less is more!

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Maybe they’re going to West Sussex to look after Charlie’s mum who doesn’t appear to be coping very well......

• Sad

monga

VIP Member
Well I think we know what that is MIL abandonment ! they're that low she could crawl under a 🐍belly. If it's ongoing it just proves her MIL is still not coping with her situation, and they're not doing anything physically to support her.Their disgusting the pair of them I hope it all falls back on them:cautious:

• Angry
  • Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
He really is the dullest man half alive! I honestly couldn’t bear him! If I had the misfortune to have to live with Charlie, I’d be wishing he’d get on his bike and cycle into the marina.

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I think she doesn’t mention the beans mum anymore because she got slated on here for it and deep down, she knows it not right. On her lives when people where asking how his mum was, she was quite dismissive and just said ‘not great’ but didn’t embellish further. That’s fine, but she’d already told the whole world everything already so she might just as well have told the follow up story for the sheep that were genuinely concerned. I guess it wasn’t dramatic enough for her to vlog.