Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I watched the link that was posted on here on MLM 😮 I hope you have too Jane? If you don’t understand it maybe The bean should take a look and explain it to you!
I’ve always known they were bad but I actually didn’t realise how bad and how cult-ish they are! Shocking!
You can totally see how vulnerable, low earners get sucked in by the promise of making a fast buck. It’s actually very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

monga

VIP Member
You brag away 🤣 you're making me jealous though 🤣🤣🤣

Amy just nearly pissed her pants with excitement
That Geoffrey Pickles is an old fucken woman .Sombody would need to shove his broom handle where the sun don't shine😖 and could you picture the two trotters glamping they wouldn't have a tent big enough unless they use Jane's knicker's:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
im half expecting her to pop up with a teary vlog saying how "narrrsty tr-rolls made her friend Hel-in quit youtube" and she might have to do the same when we all know she won't do the same, she will just use it for attention and for people to blow smoke up her arse

Beggars belief

VIP Member
I’m wondering if she watched the BBC drama ‘make me famous’ he was promoting protein powders and getting paid a monthly sum doing it!!!! 🤔

she’s probably hoping for one of those awful companies will get in touch!

• Haha

Rosap

Well done @lexiloo with 14 likes

Had to amend to fit, hope that's ok 😊

Original was:
Jane gammons #18 estee frauder - weight loss lies, pukka pies, abandoned charwees mum

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

hedgewitch

manifesting 😂 😂 😂
so it starts with a mac pro and then moves on to what? size 10 beach body, country cottage, huge promotion to store manager at Tesco, modelling contract for the bean at jacamo boohoo and a huge team of Amy's below here making her a big profit each month.....

View attachment 176803
Ha! you won't be laughing at the end of next week when Chins a has achieved all of the above and more.......*snort*

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
She,s such a fucking bullshitter, so puts a picture up of two fucking pairs of sunglasses and a sandy beach and she’s off to Suffolk, fucking Suffolk. Bumper video fun of food hauls , rear views of Jane in that pink coat and Chawlee’s expanding gut filling the screen. There,s nothing wrong with Suffolk but she fucking makes out she’s living the high life. Oh so now she wants a house as well , Obviously master plan to get Charlie’s mam out of her house, flog it and use the money for their own place in Eastbourne, no wonder she’s had a glint in her eye while Chawlee’s mam has been ill, scheming twat !!

Bet your mother in law doesn’t agree

View attachment 162306
Thought she wasn’t bothered about it !! Pissed myself she was even comparing herself to Mrs Meldrum the other day 15k followers 130k followers, don’t think so chinnie !

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's on her scents stories almost begging for recruits, she said she's "desperate" to grow her team as she needs help.......needs help? surely she would be the one helping the newbies out? what does she need help with? she's an odd one for sure and if she's advertising on local selling sites thats usually against most MLM company rules anyway. She also said she has one man on her team......bets on its geoff!!!

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Have we had a weight loss update for Week 3
Maybe I’ve missed it or maybe they are hoping to gloss over it.
Or maybe they are still a trying to make the numbers add up. Not enough fingers and toes for that Janeychins eh?

• Haha

Bumblebea123

I have just watched the big ole weigh in! Bloody hell! What an achievement! 3/4 of a blinking’ lb. I bet she hasn’t even lost it; she’s just jiggled around on the reinforced scales. Well ... what a porky pair!! It’s the emperor’s new clothes in weight loss form. It’s like weight loss, without the loss. Food. Food. Food. Snacks. Stodge. Horrid sweetener riddled fizzy dwinks. Soreeeeeeeeeeeen loaves by the bucket load. Pizzas. Carbs and more carbs. Pizzas. More Soreeeeeeeeeeeen loaves. More pizza. And then more carbs. Not a piece of fresh fruit in sight. They really have absolutely no idea whatsoever about what to eat to lose weight. A Tweck bar and a packet of moun’iin chips ain’t gonna help you!!!!!!! And then, just when it couldn’t get any worse, she has ordered the protein powder!!!! Fine for body builders; excellent for gym goers, and a great idea for someone perhaps struggling to put on weight and bulk up ..... but an absolute NO NO for a Gammons. And of course, she chose the chocolate one.
This pair are becoming more deluded by the day. But, my fwends, it’s hugely entertaining isn’t it! For some weird reason, I really enjoy watching this shit show, day in, day out.

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
If she went any slower she'd stop. She can't sleep because she's afraid to miss a comment on tattle that was the cause of her so called breakdown IMO not fear of the virus at all.

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I think his modelling days are numbered just going by the FM shoot he looked like he was watching the footie⚽
What was this on? Can't see it on Gramho.

Manifesting and all that shite is what MLM huns say to try and look superior and sell ‘the dream’ lol. There is a subreddit called AntiMLM and I feel like I am down a rabbit hole now 😂
But normal people just call it saving up and i'll buy it when i can afford it.

eating habits have gone right back to pre free food plan I see! a whole pizza each with crisps as a snack and then they wonder why they're bursting out of clothes incredible hulk style, the sight of Charlie spilling out of those daisy dukes will haunt me forever
Did he keep them shorts? They looked awful. Charlie would suit shorts but them utility type ones, not hotpants! Was dying to ask in the comments if he was going to wash some cars and slide all over them in his hotpants 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
They won’t event take into account the perfume stuff you need 2 years accounts if using self employed intact it might go against them and they will wonder why she only works part time they will see Jane as Charlie’s dependant or whatever the word is they will see she doesn’t earn enough to live if that makes sense so will factor it into Charlie’s wage

lexiloo

VIP Member
Can't believe they moaned that someone moved the paste table the left in their parking space for a few days.....was it a car? then of course it will get moved from a car park.....total planks!

• Haha
She wants protein? Boil and egg ffs! Protein powders are not for lazy sods she is clueless I mean I’m not very clued up on it but I’m pretty sure it’s mostly for those that exercise it’s good for repairing the muscles torn during exercising which is how you get buff
my 6ft 2 built like a brick shit house very athletic plays rugby son swears by a protein shake before a big game or after a rigorous work out.....
🤦🏼‍♀️ dosy mare will be putting on even more weight she has absolutely no fucking clue about nutrition... here’s a clue Jane unless your in the gym every single day, lifting weights doing an hours spin class or involved in a high energy sport ... YOU do not need Protein Powders you absolute muppet.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Even though Jane is so desperately trying to get out of her Tesco job it is the only good thing in her life she is doing for her health. Those steps are the only exercise she does. If she ever left Tesco the weight would pile on quicker than she could even imagine.

• Heart
I’m wondering if she watched the BBC drama ‘make me famous’ he was promoting protein powders and getting paid a monthly sum doing it!!!! 🤔

she’s probably hoping for one of those awful companies will get in touch!
Yes that would make perfect sense she will pretend she uses anything in order to flog it to others I noticed all the swipes ups that she doesn’t declare properly as affiliate she really is out to make her fortune by peddling shit