Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be declaring it all especially if she's trying to claim carers allowance..
She should be declaring everything regardless of maybe claiming for carers allowence or wanting to apply for a mortgage.
It's the law! It's tax evasion otherwise! And ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of HMRC!

Reactions: 3
I guess I am not alone in wondering how Jane 'tighter than a ducks arse' Gammons is getting away with flogging goods that are way beyond what she would pay herself. She even admits that she buys 'fragrances' at Poundland. She described FM packaging as 'cheap'. Way to sell your product, why not understated or stylishly minimal? Cheap! Sell, sell, sell girl! She tried to flog a £17 FM foundation on a recent vlog. Never in a million years would she pay more than £5-6! She then showed her £1 palettes from the poundshop.

The gammonettes are beyond gullible but I suspect some are shelling out their hard earned money to keep a connection with someone who doesn't deserve it :mad:

Reactions: 12
She's charging them £14.50 a bottle and flogging them on the buy/sell sites for £13 .I don't understand how's she achieving £450+ of sales when's she's hardly any engagement on her SM ,only about how excited some saddo is to see a top up shop:rolleyes: the rest I'm guessing are deleted...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's charging them £14.50 a bottle and flogging them on the buy/sell sites for £13 .I don't understand how's she achieving £450+ of sales when's she's hardly any engagement on her SM ,only about how excited some saddo is to see a top up shop:rolleyes: the rest I'm guessing are deleted...
Fake it until you make it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice she didn't show the £450 worth of orders she was quick to show the £140 last time ;)
£450 + Don't forget the PLUS. Ok, the plus is probably 72p.......

She's selling them on a buy/sell site??? Just as we suspected then, she's buying them herself to stay in the game. Probably smashing the Not so Lean Bean's credit card on a weekly basis.

Ok, Not wishing to offend anyone as I know we're all different financially but do you honestly expect anyone who has to wait until next pay day to pay out 30 quid for a couple of knock off pongs ever to have owned the originals? Also if £30 is an extravagance then why would you even pay that??? Aldi and Primarni do some pretty good dupes for less than 10 quid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
she's on her scents stories almost begging for recruits, she said she's "desperate" to grow her team as she needs help.......needs help? surely she would be the one helping the newbies out? what does she need help with? she's an odd one for sure and if she's advertising on local selling sites thats usually against most MLM company rules anyway. She also said she has one man on her team......bets on its geoff!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she's on her scents stories almost begging for recruits, she said she's "desperate" to grow her team as she needs help.......needs help? surely she would be the one helping the newbies out? what does she need help with? she's an odd one for sure and if she's advertising on local selling sites thats usually against most MLM company rules anyway. She also said she has one man on her team......bets on its geoff!!!
Omg, imagine big Geoff Pickles knocking at your door flogging rip off perfumes 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ew......Do you think his packages come with a sprinkling of pickle dust?

What in gods name is that bloody pamper pack all about? Milk bleeping Tray??? I bet the top layer is missing.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ew......Do you think his packages come with a sprinkling of pickle dust?

What in gods name is that bloody pamper pack all about? Milk bleeping Tray??? I bet the top layer is missing.....
😂 😂 😂 that made me spit my coffee out laughing
its total summer fair tombola prize isnt it? im surprised she's not put worthers originals in

• Haha
😂 😂 😂 that made me spit my coffee out laughing
its total summer fair tombola prize isnt it? im surprised she's not put worthers originals in
And a pot pourii drawer sachet.

Notice in her selling pitch she puts "Some teams leave you to it. No guidance. No training. No help." Way to go Chins!! She does realise she'll be expected to mingle with these 'other teams' at cult get togethers FM team building workshops....

Also, on a bit of a tangent but I had a little snoop yesterday at all the people I know of who were 'smashing' Poonique & 'crushing it' with Stinksy a few years ago. And surprise, surprise! None of them are still bossbaybezzzzz. Not a single mention of their previous pyramid scheme shenanigans. Funny that......

I wonder what she was busy manifesting in bed? A rock hard one from the Bean? A clean duvet cover?

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s desperate for that sweet, sweet commission she can earn from other people’s sales. Money-grabbing fat twit! I’m surprised she hasn’t roped in Best Friend Helen.

• Haha
She’s desperate for that sweet, sweet commission she can earn from other people’s sales. Money-grabbing fat twit! I’m surprised she hasn’t roped in Best Friend Helen.
Exactly. Having so sewwww the shyte herself is far too exhausting. I love how she's a few weeks into her entrepreneurial endeavour and already needs a week away from it all......

Reactions: 6
I watched the link that was posted on here on MLM 😮 I hope you have too Jane? If you don’t understand it maybe The bean should take a look and explain it to you!
I’ve always known they were bad but I actually didn’t realise how bad and how cult-ish they are! Shocking!
You can totally see how vulnerable, low earners get sucked in by the promise of making a fast buck. It’s actually very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I watched the link that was posted on here on MLM 😮 I hope you have too Jane? If you don’t understand it maybe The bean should take a look and explain it to you!
I’ve always known they were bad but I actually didn’t realise how bad and how cult-ish they are! Shocking!
You can totally see how vulnerable, low earners get sucked in by the promise of making a fast buck. It’s actually very sad.
I've added that to my playlist to watch at the weekend. It makes me so angry. I know people are all adults and can make their own decisions but as you say they prey on the low earners with the promise of the fast buck. I mean all that bollocks about it meaning she can now afford the new lap top she's always wanted. She does realise that if she'd worked the same amount of hours as overtime at Tesco she would have probably been able to afford the next model up, right?

Exactly. Having so sewwww the shyte herself is far too exhausting. I love how she's a few weeks into her entrepreneurial endeavour and already needs a week away from it all......
She's pathetic, she's had plenty of time off including when she was 'sick'! I haven't taken a week off since Feb due to covid (no point taking leave to sit in the house when I'm WFH anyway!) and the burn out is real haha! Get a grip, Jane. Your pyramid scheme and 4 hours a day Tesco job is hardly hard work 🙃

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.