Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was me being kind 😂😂😂

Deleted and wrist slapped..
I'll go away and think about my actions🤷‍♀️😉

I just made a little comment on a video and I've been put on the naughty step 🤷‍♀️
Can I just say that I don't know Rosieposy or agree with her actions....... *chucks Rosie under the bus* #jk

• Haha
Reactions: 5
tbf I didn’t actually think the comment was that bad, as comments go 😂😂
honestly you should see some of the comments Amberlynn Reid gets ..... now that is harassment.

Reactions: 4
tbf I didn’t actually think the comment was that bad, as comments go 😂😂
honestly you should see some of the comments Amberlynn Reid gets ..... now that is harassment.
I thought it was quite accurate to be fair.
Who decides its harassment out of interest?

Reactions: 3
Hi guyyyssss welcome back to another....

I must of been saving wrong because when we saved for our house we didn’t go on holiday, buy new overpriced gadgets or spend money on clothes. We worked very hard we even put our social life on hold (not that the gammons have that to worry about) we never ate out and we had a strict budget.

Why do their words and actions never make sense. She will fail at business she’s spending money as soon as she gets it claiming it’s a business investment 😂 Remember her investment piece advent calendar that we never saw again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol she bought a macbook and thinks she’s betty big baws.....Chins, I bought myself a macbook for Uni when I was 18. With my own money that I had earned working full time over the summer holidays (oh and then I worked 30hrs a week while studying full time). If you actually put in any hard work before now rather than working your pishy wee part time job then you could have bought it years ago 😂 just sayin! Her inability to buy one before has little to do with her scam pyramid scheme earnings and everything to do with her lazy bastardness hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought it was quite accurate to be fair.
Who decides its harassment out of interest?
Likewise. It was just stating a fact really.

Lol she bought a macbook and thinks she’s betty big baws.....Chins, I bought myself a macbook for Uni when I was 18. With my own money that I had earned working full time over the summer holidays (oh and then I worked 30hrs a week while studying full time). If you actually put in any hard work before now rather than working your pishy wee part time job then you could have bought it years ago 😂 just sayin! Her inability to buy one before has little to do with her scam pyramid scheme earnings and everything to do with her lazy bastardness hahaha.
Oh bullshit did she earn enough money from her pyramid scheme for that in one month. I'm sensing a lot of fake it till you make it and a huge amount of products purchased on credit all to give the illusion she's crushing it......she's got that on a finance deal. Come back & let us know when you start paying cash for luxury items Chins.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Oh bullshit did she earn enough money from her pyramid scheme for that in one month. I'm sensing a lot of fake it till you make it and a huge amount of products purchased on credit all to give the illusion she's crushing it......
That’s true actually.....it is typical of pyramid schemes to promise that superstar, #girlboss lifestyle. I feel like her Very account will be taking a beating (nothing wrong with it, it’s just the dishonesty). She loves to pretend that she is so high class and upmarket. She always says Charlie’s a manager, he’s actually an assistant manager hun. Also talks about his company car. Uh yeah it will be a pool car for anyone to use, we have them in my workplace 😂 does she think we just came out of our mothers?? I feel very ranty about her today haha.

• Haha
That’s true actually.....it is typical of pyramid schemes to promise that superstar, #girlboss lifestyle. I feel like her Very account will be taking a beating (nothing wrong with it, it’s just the dishonesty). She loves to pretend that she is so high class and upmarket. She always says Charlie’s a manager, he’s actually an assistant manager hun. Also talks about his company car. Uh yeah it will be a pool car for anyone to use, we have them in my workplace 😂 does she think we just came out of our mothers?? I feel very ranty about her today haha.
Likewise. I'm actually a very laid back person but she is one of those people who just triggers me. She's so dishonest in everything she does. She can't even be straight enough to tell people how much weight she's lost or gained how the hell is anyone stupid enough to believe anything else that comes out of her gob?? And I like how she's spending this supposed new wealth on Jane. No mention of how she's done something nice for her and Not so Lean Bean, nope as usual it's all about wobble chops. OOOOH and heaven forbid she uses any of it to pay for a carer for Charlies mum.....

*Note for chins* My troll weapon of choice is a MacBook Pro that I paid cash for so no, I'm not jealous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Rant away, I'm pretty pissed off now, I've got my bottom lip out and everything 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Oh bullshit did she earn enough money from her pyramid scheme for that in one month. I'm sensing a lot of fake it till you make it and a huge amount of products purchased on credit all to give the illusion she's crushing it......she's got that on a finance deal. Come back & let us know when you start paying cash for luxury items Chins.
If she has earned enough in one month to buy a macbook from selling catpiss I would be astounded!!!

That aside that money is a huge slice towards a house deposit! What a dick.

She admitted she got paid from Musclefoods (as well as the freebie food) so I would put my snack drawer (not s impressive as La Gammon's) its only rice cakes and Hobnobs 🤣 that was more of what paid against the new purchase, and anyway if she is doing so well huns why was she begging people to join her "team"

She is full of shite, both nutritionally and what falls out of her wonky gob!

More to the point .... where is the final weigh-in?????

• Haha
If she has earned enough in one month to buy a macbook from selling catpiss I would be astounded!!!

That aside that money is a huge slice towards a house deposit! What a dick.

She admitted she got paid from Musclefoods (as well as the freebie food) so I would put my snack drawer (not s impressive as La Gammon's) its only rice cakes and Hobnobs 🤣 that was more of what paid against the new purchase, and anyway if she is doing so well huns why was she begging people to join her "team"

She is full of shite, both nutritionally and what falls out of her wonky gob!

More to the point .... where is the final weigh-in?????
I'd ask her but I might get accused of harassment again 😂😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Her first month of sales will be her biggest for sure. It's all down hill from here Jane :LOL:

• Haha
I'd ask her but I might get accused of harassment again 😂😂😂🤷‍♀️
I have been on the naughty step too!

We need to stack up some snacks and wine and shite there...

There is absolutely no point in asking her to be truthful, she wouldnt know the truth if it smacked herin the kisser AKA her food inhaler unit!

Eurgh she absolutely riles the life out of me, any news of the weigh in? Or is she soooooo busy?

• Haha
  • Heart
I actually use to order a lot from muscle food ( for my son ) sports nutrition supplements etc like once a month for the last couple of years or so ... I have actually emailed head office to tell them I will no longer be using them due to them using Gammon to promote Live Clean and my son has also told his rugby mates to switch companies....I can understand them using large fitness accounts but Gammons is not a reputable source for fitness and nutrition.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Why the hell do you think Charlie's looking like an OAP 👴he's dreading the credit card bill every month with all the :poop: Jane talks him into buying ...What happened the protein powder ? it must be relegated to the junk room office along with all the other stuff she has hoarded in there . I'm surprised she can still squeeze her pork chops in tbh..

• Haha
I have been on the naughty step too!

We need to stack up some snacks and wine and shite there...

There is absolutely no point in asking her to be truthful, she wouldnt know the truth if it smacked herin the kisser AKA her food inhaler unit!

Eurgh she absolutely riles the life out of me, any news of the weigh in? Or is she soooooo busy?
Yes let's boss the naughty step 🧁🍬🥂 chin chin😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Likewise. I'm actually a very laid back person but she is one of those people who just triggers me. She's so dishonest in everything she does. She can't even be straight enough to tell people how much weight she's lost or gained how the hell is anyone stupid enough to believe anything else that comes out of her gob?? And I like how she's spending this supposed new wealth on Jane. No mention of how she's done something nice for her and Not so Lean Bean, nope as usual it's all about wobble chops. OOOOH and heaven forbid she uses any of it to pay for a carer for Charlies mum.....

*Note for chins* My troll weapon of choice is a MacBook Pro that I paid cash for so no, I'm not jealous.
She did treat him are you forgetting the half price pizza she bought him 🍕

• Haha
Hard work?? Oh piss off chins, you wouldn’t know hard work if it smacked you in your big chubby face!! Do you mean hard work as in Charlie taking on a second job to pay for your wedding while you did part time hours in Tesco? Don’t make me laugh hun 👊🏻

I actually use to order a lot from muscle food ( for my son ) sports nutrition supplements etc like once a month for the last couple of years or so ... I have actually emailed head office to tell them I will no longer be using them due to them using Gammon to promote Live Clean and my son has also told his rugby mates to switch companies....I can understand them using large fitness accounts but Gammons is not a reputable source for fitness and nutrition.
I don’t blame you, I wouldn’t buy from them either, on principle

• Heart
Just watched that MLM prog on BBC. As someone already said on here earlier it is the same as the Amway & Kleeneze nonsense. A colleague of mine invited me over to a very hush-hush “do” at his flat in the day - saw right through it and gave him a mouthful the next day for wasting my time. How can these folk not see right through this sort of rubbish ?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.