Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've added that to my playlist to watch at the weekend. It makes me so angry. I know people are all adults and can make their own decisions but as you say they prey on the low earners with the promise of the fast buck. I mean all that bollocks about it meaning she can now afford the new lap top she's always wanted. She does realise that if she'd worked the same amount of hours as overtime at Tesco she would have probably been able to afford the next model up, right?
Did she say about the laptop on her crappy scents page? I don’t follow her on that. I thought they were saving for a deposit?!

Reactions: 6
She's pathetic, she's had plenty of time off including when she was 'sick'! I haven't taken a week off since Feb due to covid (no point taking leave to sit in the house when I'm WFH anyway!) and the burn out is real haha! Get a grip, Jane. Your pyramid scheme and 4 hours a day Tesco job is hardly hard work 🙃
I feel ya. I'm due a week off shortly & will be my first since Christmas. I'm a keyworker but also my director being on the vulnerable list means I've been running the asylum for the past few months...lol. Can you imagine if Guts had been in our position? She'd have had enough vlog material to keep her posting daily.... Honestly people like her make me so angry. Makes me want to hold their head under a bucket of water until the bubbles stop...

Reactions: 7
Did she say about the laptop on her crappy scents page? I don’t follow her on that. I thought they were saving for a deposit?!
yes she said she's had her monthly pay and been able to afford the laptop she's been wanting for ages, sounds an expensive one! so much for saving for a house, month one blown on a laptop for her "biz-nis"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes she was all excited that she'd earned enough to buy a *sqeeeeeee* new laptop. I was expecting her to say a Range Rover but no.... a lap top.

yes she said she's had her monthly pay and been able to afford the laptop she's been wanting for ages, sounds an expensive one! so much for saving for a house, month one blown on a laptop for her "biz-nis"
Odds on it's whatever lap top Tesco currently have on offer. If it's anything flashy she probably meant to say that she made the first monthly payment with what she earned last month...

Reactions: 8
What buy/sell site is she using?
Buy & sell NO RULES EASTBOURNE
Pevensey Bay BUY SWAP SELL
Buy/sell/swap in Eastbourne
Buy Sell Swap Or Give Away Eastbourne

Someone left a comment on Charlie's insta last night to remind him that Boohoo man have been dropped by some of the big brands for #slavetrade and surprise ! surprise ! it's gone...it must be the first thing she does when she opens her eyes .BTW she's still tagging Boohoo she didn't remove them..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It makes me laugh that she filters the feck out of her insta photos. Does she not realise we can see her in all her double-chinned glory on her vlogs?

• Haha
All that filtering has done some weird tit to her eyes👀

I think she has stretch it and her brows are up where her hairline should be, not too sure what's happened to her eyelids

• Haha
Just watched the documentary on MLM and I knew these companies were bad news
but bloody hell ... how are they allowed to get away with it legally 😳... no wonder she’s on her stories trying to recruit gullible people, shocking absolutely shocking ...
I'm also guilty of having once brought a FM knock off from a friend because I felt sorry for her I certainly won’t entertain it again and I’m directing her to watch this documentary pronto.

what was it? when I click on the post here its been removed
Rosie had commented on her MF vlog that she'd be back to pretending to callreeee count until they got more free food. Chins deleted it within minutes..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Rosie had commented on her MF vlog that she'd be back to pretending to callreeee count until they got more free food. Chins deleted it within minutes..
haha fab! why has the post been deleted from here?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
haha fab! why has the post been deleted from here?
I saw on another thread tattle class it as harassment if you leave comments on the influencer's SM don't know if it's true or not ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw on other thread tattle class it as harassment if you leave comments on the influencer's SM don't know if it's true or not ?
ahh I see, I was wondering if Rosie had outed herself lol I did it once, screen grabbed a comment and posted here quickly then realised my name was clearly on show from email tab I had open ;) never deleted so quickly in my life!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.