Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awake in the night again, and just found this gem. I realize many of you will have already seen it. Jane trying on several grim charity shop items that even Katy-Jayne would have rejected as being too middle-aged! She's in total denial about her dress size (Charlie has to peel her out of a size 16 Primark number). I do think she's a little bit lighter than at present. Vlog filmed just over a year ago.

Credit to Jane for uploading it, if it had been me it would never have seen the light of day! ETA try on starts 9 mins in.
Oh, very sadly, I remember this! Wasn’t it before they went to Ibeeeeefffah?! Nothing fitted but there was much tugging and pulling at bits of material?! I’m struggling to get the toof chat out of my head. Roared with laughter at her being pwescwibed ‘Sensodyme’. As in, she’s been given ... toofpaste! My husband cracked a tooth really badly a couple of weeks ago and only just managed to get an appointment to fit a temporary solution and there’s Janeychins, apparently riddled with anxiety, popping in for a ‘bit of sensitivity and a clicky jaw’ in the middle of a bloody pandemic. If I were really nasty (which of course I am NOT 😂) I might be suggesting that the clicky jaw is down to the relentless chomping of tweck bars!! Or maybe it’s the Moun’iiiiiin chips that are being eaten by the bucket load.

It also made me laugh when she was obviously disappointed that her teeeeeff seem to be ok. She’s a person who seems to actually enjoy going to the doctor and dentist. I’m not sure what this affliction is called but she makes a moun’iiiin out of a molehill in every situation. She actually mentioned that she had been advised that if her wisdom teeffff were hurting, she would ‘ave to go to the ‘ospi’all’ to have them taken out. She seemed to be talking about this wistfully, almost willing it to happen. Reminded me of the time during vlogmas a couple of years ago when she had the poor old tired out gammon gallbladder removed at the tender age of 25. Bizarrely, she seemed to enjoy the process of going into ‘ospi’all’ and being looked after etc ... anyone remember all that softly softly talking because she was apparently so drugged up but not of course too drugged up to bother about filming etc etc ...

Oh my goodness me, I’ve gone off at a real tangent there ... such an easy thing to do when making these little observations!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
still no weigh in results??? just catching up! full of tit as usual no doubt "I lost 0.3 of a pound but im so happy with that as can't expect miracles from my body" especially after shovelling in so much shite and carbs for a week and scoffing enough snacks for a family of 6 for a month!!!
I found the 'can't expect mirrricles from my body' comment fascinating. I am still regularly amazed at what the human body is capable of from a sports perspective and when you start doing something as simple as manipulating macros around training and tit? Seriously, we are bleeping machines.

Reactions: 6
Oh, very sadly, I remember this! Wasn’t it before they went to Ibeeeeefffah?! Nothing fitted but there was much tugging and pulling at bits of material?! I’m struggling to get the toof chat out of my head. Roared with laughter at her being pwescwibed ‘Sensodyme’. As in, she’s been given ... toofpaste! My husband cracked a tooth really badly a couple of weeks ago and only just managed to get an appointment to fit a temporary solution and there’s Janeychins, apparently riddled with anxiety, popping in for a ‘bit of sensitivity and a clicky jaw’ in the middle of a bloody pandemic. If I were really nasty (which of course I am NOT 😂) I might be suggesting that the clicky jaw is down to the relentless chomping of tweck bars!! Or maybe it’s the Moun’iiiiiin chips that are being eaten by the bucket load.

It also made me laugh when she was obviously disappointed that her teeeeeff seem to be ok. She’s a person who seems to actually enjoy going to the doctor and dentist. I’m not sure what this affliction is called but she makes a moun’iiiin out of a molehill in every situation. She actually mentioned that she had been advised that if her wisdom teeffff were hurting, she would ‘ave to go to the ‘ospi’all’ to have them taken out. She seemed to be talking about this wistfully, almost willing it to happen. Reminded me of the time during vlogmas a couple of years ago when she had the poor old tired out gammon gallbladder removed at the tender age of 25. Bizarrely, she seemed to enjoy the process of going into ‘ospi’all’ and being looked after etc ... anyone remember all that softly softly talking because she was apparently so drugged up but not of course too drugged up to bother about filming etc etc ...

Oh my goodness me, I’ve gone off at a real tangent there ... such an easy thing to do when making these little observations!
You’re spot on with everything here! Clicky jaw defo down to gorging on food all day! I agree she loves anything medical, I personally wouldn’t be going to the dentist right now unless I really needed to, as you say her anxiety is supposed to be awful, when it bloody suits! It’s just typical of an attention seeker, loves the attention of going to the doctors etc. Oh god how can we forget the gallbladder voice, that was an absolute classic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm amazed she went to the dentist just for a checkup and clean! This is the person who, only a few weeks ago, almost had a breakdown over the pandemic that IS STILL HERE, despite things starting to open up again. Just incredible.
The dentist is probably one of the 'services' that invades your private space the most, it's unavoidable!
Last year, she had her first appointment for over 10 years, I'm sure she could have waited a bit longer this time. Obviously, it's completely up to her, it's the mixed messages she sends out that baffle me!

Reactions: 11
If you give me 1.99 I’ll tell you what I got from Aldi as well. The other tattlers will have to guess.
Someone in the comments said they rushed to join her patreon as soon as she said about the shopping haul .What kind of life are these people living:unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone in the comments said they rushed to join her patreon as soon as she said about the shopping haul .What kind of life are these people living:unsure:
Why would you do that? They do realise they could just sit out side Aldi & watch complete strangers unpack their trolley into the car for nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’re spot on with everything here! Clicky jaw defo down to gorging on food all day! I agree she loves anything medical, I personally wouldn’t be going to the dentist right now unless I really needed to, as you say her anxiety is supposed to be awful, when it bloody suits! It’s just typical of an attention seeker, loves the attention of going to the doctors etc. Oh god how can we forget the gallbladder voice, that was an absolute classic 🤣🤣
Maybe she's got MUNCHausen by Proxy...killing Charlie with food 😬:ROFLMAO:

Why would you do that? They do realise they could just sit out side Aldi & watch complete strangers unpack their trolley into the car for nothing?
#Janespottin :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awake in the night again, and just found this gem. I realize many of you will have already seen it. Jane trying on several grim charity shop items that even Katy-Jayne would have rejected as being too middle-aged! She's in total denial about her dress size (Charlie has to peel her out of a size 16 Primark number). I do think she's a little bit lighter than at present. Vlog filmed just over a year ago.

Credit to Jane for uploading it, if it had been me it would never have seen the light of day! ETA try on starts 9 mins in.
Those dresses are meant to be loose 🤦🏼‍♀️ she was easily an 18/20 even back there. She carries her weight all around her middle and boobs so she will find she needs to size up quite often. How can she be 27 and not know this🙄

Reactions: 10
Thank you 😊

Omg it’s horrendous 😯 if you’ve not got a high social media following you’ve no chance! I don’t even think Janes following is enough... the word “cult” is used... I agree! Awful ☹
That's the one haha sorry I fell asleep so early last night, don't have time for a nana nap every day like old Chins 😁 anyway it's so disturbing isn't it! These companies prey on vulnerable people and Jane indirectly preys on them too - she is only recruiting to get a slice of their profits, not to help people make money for themselves. She must know that they will make very little money from it as they don't have a 'platform' like she does. So basically she is lying to and manipulating these people and is just as bad as the company IMO.

Reactions: 10
shes got £450 of orders to put in but is number 7400 in the queue 😂 sounds like a quality ordering system that company has!

• Haha
So she’s ordering £450+ worth of rip off perfume...how much will her commission be? Will it cover the over priced labels, bags, stamp etc to brought from Hobbycraft to titivate her parcels to the gullible people who have brought this toilet water...she said herself that it’s cheap because they only do basic bottles and packaging so then she goes and spends any commission she has earnt on packaging and labels! You could not nor would you want to make it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
shes got £450 of orders to put in but is number 7400 in the queue 😂 sounds like a quality ordering system that company has!
Wow!
Lets hope she doesn't calculate her wage by how much she earns per hour. How many hours are going to wasted sitting in that queue
I bet its all a set up by FM World anyway so it looks like there's a big rush on and everyone is busy :ROFLMAO:

Cynical? Who me? Never!

• Haha
Wow!
Lets hope she doesn't calculate her wage by how much she earns per hour. How many hours are going to wasted sitting in that queue
I bet its all a set up by FM World anyway so it looks like there's a big rush on and everyone is busy :ROFLMAO:

Cynical? Who me? Never!
Hahaha! I had the same thought, hope she doesn't work it out to an hourly rate. Cynical? Nah, we're realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a filling fall out just before this pandemic started the day I was meant to have it replaced was the day my dentist shut up shop ...
I purchased temporary filling cement from amazon an have been using that ever since ... I can’t visit the dentist even as an emergency as with 2 vulnerable adults living in the house I can’t take the risk .... ( unlike Jane... hubby and I actually care about our parents and look after them ).
don't even get me started on the gallbladder shenanigans.... 🤦🏼‍♀️

I watched a documentary on bbc iplayer last night about MLM’s 🤢 it was pretty interesting, maybe Chins should give it a watch and educate herself! I don’t know if anyone follows indigoolivia on insta, she used to have a youtube channel as well, she was a SW consultant before she had her
baby. Anyway, every single day she is on her instagram peddling FM World and trying to recruit people to her team. It’s actually pretty desperate and reeeeeeeeally annoying so I had to unfollow. I guarantee Chins will be getting desperate like her pretty soon haha
Thanks for that it was very interesting. What a load of bollocks that they were bigging up the ceo saying he was on a par with Lady D and Jesus Christ. That sort of thing makes my toes curl🤣🤣
They were whipped up into a frenzy and its absolutely sickening at the amount of people that actually make decent money out of it, it was such a tiny amount.

• Haha
Thanks for that it was very interesting. What a load of bollocks that they were bigging up the ceo saying he was on a par with Lady D and Jesus Christ. That sort of thing makes my toes curl🤣🤣
They were whipped up into a frenzy and its absolutely sickening at the amount of people that actually make decent money out of it, it was such a tiny amount.
No wonder Jane's delusional then if she thinks she'll be on a par with Jesus :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
A suggestion came up for an old video on YouTube, it’s from August 2018 titled car chats and trim with tan arrives.
It’s a few weeks after the wedding and she said she feels frumpy because she’s put weight on (again). The best bit was, she said she could sit there and put the camera up high so she would look slimmer but she won’t do that as she’s not that type of person and she doesn’t tell lies, how times have changed eh Jane 🤣🤣. Just looked and it’s only 5 weeks after the wedding, I’d forgotten how much weight she’d gained within such a short space of time, it’s quite alarming 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so do we think she's still in the queue??? down from 7400 to 1097??? 😂 charlie passing her snacks to fuel her body so she can be the amazing wonder woman business guru she pretends to be portrays

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.