Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so do we think she's still in the queue??? down from 7400 to 1097??? 😂 charlie passing her snacks to fuel her body so she can be the amazing wonder woman business guru she pretends to be portrays
She'll be sitting there rewatching her favourite Nadia vlogs while she is waiting, thinking what a busy day she is having!

BTW Have you seen title for the current Nadia thread? Cracks me up! Not as good as Estee Frauder mind...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so do we think she's still in the queue??? down from 7400 to 1097??? 😂 charlie passing her snacks to fuel her body so she can be the amazing wonder woman business guru she pretends to be portrays
Notice she didn't show the £450 worth of orders she was quick to show the £140 last time ;)

Reactions: 4
... or has she passed out with hunger because she hasn’t been able to leave her office/laundry room/spare room (call it anything you like as long as it’s a ‘used’ room it means the MIL can’t visit and stay) due to queuing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll be sitting there rewatching her favourite Nadia vlogs while she is waiting, thinking what a busy day she is having!

BTW Have you seen title for the current Nadia thread? Cracks me up! Not as good as Estee Frauder mind...
just looked.......thats so funny 😂 Jane will be "fewmin" that her idol is being ridiculed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder why she's so quiet :unsure: unless we're getting treated to the usual boring live at bedtime

• Haha
Notice she didn't show the £450 worth of orders she was quick to show the £140 last time ;)
Even if she has £450 of orders, did someone say it's 30% commission? So that's £135...minus tax, national insurance, all the packaging and posting costs....assuming you are paying tax and NI JaneyChins? You'll need to if you want to get a mortgage.
And Chins, I worked out the 30% of £450 in my head! How clever am I? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Even if she has £450 of orders, did someone say it's 30% commission? So that's £135...minus tax, national insurance, all the packaging and posting costs....assuming you are paying tax and NI JaneyChins? You'll need to if you want to get a mortgage.
And Chins, I worked out the 30% of £450 in my head! How clever am I? :ROFLMAO:
I can't see her declaring all this extra income tbh ,she'd be basically doing it all for nothing ..

Wonder why she's so quiet :unsure: unless we're getting treated to the usual boring live at bedtime
She must be “so busy guyyyys”, I’m not sure what’s more irritating, that or “I’ve got so many calories guyyyys” 😂

• Haha
She must be “so busy guyyyys”, I’m not sure what’s more irritating, that or “I’ve got so many calories guyyyys” 😂
She acts like the calorie allowance is a target, you've got calorie left in your limit, be grateful, don't eat when your not hungry (although as if!!!)

TBH, even combined with her Tesco salary and YT, she'll probably still come in under the personal allowence tax bracket of £12.500, (the amount you can earn before paying tax - current year 2020/2021). However, even if that is the case, you still have to declare what you are earning and be registered with HMRC.
Take Note Chins, BIG BROTHER is watching YOU!

Last edited:
TBH, even combined with her Tesco salary and YT, she'll probably still come in under the personal allowence tax bracket of £12.500, (the amount you can earn before paying tax). However, even if that is the case, you still have to declare what you are earning and be registered with HMRC.
Take Note Chins, BIG BROTHER is watching YOU!
I would say she would have to declare it would Charlie's contributions not be affected by her income ..Don't forget she gets money for her MF ,JD seasonings and other collabs she does ..

Anyone can fill in a simple form online to report someone to HMRC for suspected tax fraud (y)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I would say she would have to declare it would Charlie's contributions not be affected by her income ..Don't forget she gets money for her MF ,JD seasonings and other collabs she does ..
Everyone is entitled to a personal tax allowence, Charlie will have his own too but his is PAYE, pay as you earn as he is employed, as is Janes job at Tesco, but Janes other jobs (all other income) will be classed as self employed, which she should be declaring, not only for tax purposes but also if she wants to get a mortgage.

Everyone is entitled to a personal tax allowence, Charlie will have his own too but his is PAYE (pay as you earn as he is employed) but Janes other jobs (aside from Tesco) will be classed as self employed
I thought they would claim as a married couple for the tax allowance..

Reactions: 3
If she waits any longer she'll have passed out from the smell of mouldy washing being trapped in there 🤣

• Haha
I thought they would claim as a married couple for the tax allowance..
The marriage tax allowance allows you to transfer £1,250 of your personal allowance (the amount you can earn tax-free each tax year) to your spouse or civil partner if they earn more than you. If your claim is successful, it will lower the higher earner's tax bill for the tax year, but you can also backdate your claim if eligible.

Doesn't really amount to anything!

Reactions: 2
Old gammon chops is hawking her wares again. Trying to get more people on board to join her "team"
She earned enough money last mumph to buy a new laptop.

• Haha
The marriage tax allowance allows you to transfer £1,250 of your personal allowance (the amount you can earn tax-free each tax year) to your spouse or civil partner if they earn more than you. If your claim is successful, it will lower the higher earner's tax bill for the tax year, but you can also backdate your claim if eligible.

Doesn't really amount to anything!
Every penny counts with Jane :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.