Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a documentary on bbc iplayer last night about MLM’s 🤢 it was pretty interesting, maybe Chins should give it a watch and educate herself! I don’t know if anyone follows indigoolivia on insta, she used to have a youtube channel as well, she was a SW consultant before she had her baby. Anyway, every single day she is on her instagram peddling FM World and trying to recruit people to her team. It’s actually pretty desperate and reeeeeeeeally annoying so I had to unfollow. I guarantee Chins will be getting desperate like her pretty soon haha

Reactions: 12
Bahahahaha! Have you seen the post of the salit with what looks like rat kebabs on top? 406 callrees for that monstrosity? Are we supposed to be impressed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bahahahaha! Have you seen the post of the salit with what looks like rat kebabs on top? 406 callrees for that monstrosity? Are we supposed to be impressed?
Kebabs? Look like turds on a stick to me :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find it odd that she wasn‘t posting the Musclefood meals on her Instagram?! Considering it was a freebie and she was supposed to be promoting it, she kept it to YouTube only 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How lucky do you the think the paying members feel that a food shopping haul is now what they get to see for their money?

Not very, is my thought :ROFLMAO:
We practically know what she buys week in, week out and yet it has now been promoted to be seen only if you pay, that something real special that is;)

• Haha
Does anyone else find it odd that she wasn‘t posting the Musclefood meals on her Instagram?! Considering it was a freebie and she was supposed to be promoting it, she kept it to YouTube only 🤔
not shocked one bit tbh, she won’t get money for her instagram posts whereas youtube she has monetised. She will post just enough to try and tempt people over to watch a video or a live.

She really is getting lazier and lazier, I can't believe I sat through her Sat live and yesterday's vlog (my excuse insomnia). In both she AT LENGTH bored everyone to tears about the dentist and hygenist, demonstrating with her fists how her wonky teeth fit. The dentist must have thought, 'how would I describe this to a young child?' but to Jane that's a world class anecdote!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
still no weigh in results??? just catching up! full of tit as usual no doubt "I lost 0.3 of a pound but im so happy with that as can't expect miracles from my body" especially after shovelling in so much shite and carbs for a week and scoffing enough snacks for a family of 6 for a month!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is getting lazier and lazier, I can't believe I sat through her Sat live and yesterday's vlog (my excuse insomnia). In both she AT LENGTH bored everyone to tears about the dentist and hygenist, demonstrating with her fists how her wonky teeth fit. The dentist must have thought, 'how would I describe this to a young child?' but to Jane that's a world class anecdote!
Exactly this. I thought I had already watched it then I realised she was just spouting the same old tit on a different day. Same as always really!

Well Jane, I have lost 10.3lbs in 3 weeks. I have eaten three meals a day and made sensible choices. I have snacked in between meals but only if I have needed to and on fruit. I have also downed a lot of magic tap water and cut out fizzy pop. I am on my third week of Joe Wicks 3 times a week work outs and have even had a cheeky little Mcdonalds in between....when Uber Eats send you a 50% discount code, be rude not too. But right after that big mac meal I got right back to business and carried on.

Can't really see a difference in my clothes yet but im sure if i pull at them they will feel too big 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched a documentary on bbc iplayer last night about MLM’s 🤢 it was pretty interesting, maybe Chins should give it a watch and educate herself! I don’t know if anyone follows indigoolivia on insta, she used to have a youtube channel as well, she was a SW consultant before she had her baby. Anyway, every single day she is on her instagram peddling FM World and trying to recruit people to her team. It’s actually pretty desperate and reeeeeeeeally annoying so I had to unfollow. I guarantee Chins will be getting desperate like her pretty soon haha
What was the documentary called? Thanks 😊

Reactions: 3
You never look good
making someone else
look bad !
The world according to Jane ! the same Jane that's forever making her neighbour look bad :rolleyes:

• Haha
Thank you 😊

Omg it’s horrendous 😯 if you’ve not got a high social media following you’ve no chance! I don’t even think Janes following is enough... the word “cult” is used... I agree! Awful ☹
I like this bird presenting it - she’s pretty open and trying to be fair about it which I think will hopefully be a good warning/eye opener to people who have been easily led and find it hard to be objective. If people want to do this it’s totally fine, it’s just the lies I can’t deal with - you’re not a “full time boss babe yummy mummy” are you. Christ.

How lucky do you the think the paying members feel that a food shopping haul is now what they get to see for their money?

Not very, is my thought :ROFLMAO:
We practically know what she buys week in, week out and yet it has now been promoted to be seen only if you pay, that something real special that is;)
If you give me 1.99 I’ll tell you what I got from Aldi as well. The other tattlers will have to guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awake in the night again, and just found this gem. I realize many of you will have already seen it. Jane trying on several grim charity shop items that even Katy-Jayne would have rejected as being too middle-aged! She's in total denial about her dress size (Charlie has to peel her out of a size 16 Primark number). I do think she's a little bit lighter than at present. Vlog filmed just over a year ago.

Credit to Jane for uploading it, if it had been me it would never have seen the light of day! ETA try on starts 9 mins in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
FYI jane regarding the laura ashley size 14...if you can't breathe that's because it doesn't fit you stupid :/

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.