Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep making hand gestures to explain the teeth troubles 🙄 who actually gives a duck?

What a lame 3 legged donkey of a haul 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s sooooo busy yet has time to go and fanny about in primark 😂 you talk shite Chins! Too busy to see Bean’s mum, but plenty of time for shopping. What a brave soldier she is managing to go into primark despite her crippling anxiety only 2 months ago! Wish my anxiety and depression would disappear that easily 😉

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it very odd that she’s had 500+ views and not one comment 🤔 anyone else think that’s odd?

Reactions: 6
I thought the same ! I wonder where Amy and babs and the Pickles were? maybe people are seeing her for what she really is and how they're treating Charlie's mum (wishful thinking ) !!

I don’t understand how she can eat two main meals a day! I know I keep on about this but it astounds me! How will she ever lose weight with a pasta meal, the amount I’d have for dinner, then another meal a few hours later! If I go out for lunch (remember those days?) I don’t have anything else, or maybe a slice of toast/cheese and crackers before bed, I definitely couldn’t eat two meals a day!! In 5 years she still can’t understand how to lose weight! Even without ‘a plan’ she surely must recognise she’s eating far too much. No fruit, little veg, a few salad leaves....and she thinks she’s eating healthily
You’re so right! Why can’t she just even do a plan such as keto or v v low carb?! That would help her enormously. A normal breakfast - yoghurt and fruit maybe, followed by scrambled eggs; lunch would be a saliiiid with prawns or salmon (ie no heavy pasta or bulky starchy carbs); a piece of fruit mid pm if she must and the supper perhaps roast chicken with veg or another saliiid etc etc etc this would be so much better than carb-loading, stuffing her face in between meals with chocolate bars and crisps masquerading as ‘pwoteeeeeeen’ and now these God damn totally unnecessary pwoteeeeeen powders. Sorry I got a bit carried away with the actual food plan there but I am screaming at them both in the vlogs to just stop eating all this processed carb heavy shite!!!

Reactions: 11
Saw this and thought Chins might appreciate the caption.......

She keeps seeing double numbers guyzz 1551 (must be in lbs on the scales ) apparently it's sent from the angels :rolleyes: she hasn't sat down all week she's been so busy .She's lazing on the sofa so doesn't look like they've been to see his mum unless he's went alone ...
This one is particularly poinient as it's 9 minutes before the Chinese takeaway opens.

I wonder what number she'll dream up this week for the weigh in :unsure:
Do you think she uses one of those clicky lottery pens? You know, the ones with the balls in the top.

Why does she keep making hand gestures to explain the teeth troubles 🙄 who actually gives a duck?

What a lame 3 legged donkey of a haul 😴
Angel numbers? Teeth? Law of attraction? Hmmmmmmm. I wonder who Chinny Reckon has been watching on YouTube......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I clearly spend far too much time thinking about the Gammons but as someone who has had many cruises over the last 8-9 years I found myself puzzling about how the Gammons would deal with food available 24/7.

1st full day (at sea)

7am. Knock at door, receive breakfast ordered by leaving a card on door before 2am same day.
Enjoy Danish pastries, cereal, toast, jam. Save ordered bananas in case you get hungry later in the day.

9am Second breakfast in the buffet restuarant. Full English or waffles, maple syrup and whipped cream or both (that is after having a rekkie of all that is on offer including many heathy choices).

10am-12pm on deck, by pool, sleeping off two breakfasts.

12-2pm lunch in buffet restaurant. Quick rekkie to see all the cosmopolitan and healthy choices available. Select a few slices of pizza and a mound of chips followed by cake, corrected cakes!

2-4pm back on deck for a snooze. 3pm awoken by smell of frying onions. Do you fancy a burger Chawlie? Do bears tit in the woods!

4-5pm Afternoon tea, scones, sammichies, CAKE!

6.30-8-30pm 4 course dinner, small portions in the main restaurants, shall we go to the buffet Chawlie?

10pm cuppa tea in the buffet restaurant with giant cookie, those burgers gets look good Chawlie!

11pm check room service menu, free but after midnight a service charge applys. Chawlie do you want cheese and biscuits or choklit fudge cake and ice cream? We'll have cheese today, fudge cake tomorrow.

12pm, Jane has removed her make up and cleaned her teeth. Chawlie looks at the hem of her nightie and raised his eyebrows.

Jane

View attachment 171606
This is just BRILLIANT! Am so glad I’m not the only one who has daily thoughts that are interrupted by the nightmare that is the gammons stuffing their hamster cheeks!!! OMG they are taking over 🐷!!!

The Livingstones are just the Welsh Gammons, only with singing and a kid.....I couldn’t take to them, although Helen is a bit more easy to like than Jane, it was the same old crap......lose a pound/put 5 on....all the open-mouthed photos, why do people do that? You point a camera at them and they open their mouth as wide as a yawning rhino as a measure of how good a time their having!
Yes I agree about the Livingstones. They are just as greedy as Chins and bean and Gavin’s a buck-toothed gormless wonder. I’ve noticed that they just feed Jared absolute crap. He’s either having sugary drinks, sugary snack or he’s having something and chips. You never ever see her providing anything healthy for him. And Helen’s full of excuses all the time about how and why the weight has piled on. They are also on planet denial aren’t they. Every few months, they have a wake up call and Helen moans about the fact she doesn’t want to be so big and then they have a couple of weeks of what they think is healthy eating (carb-loading in slightly smaller quantities) and it all kicks off again .....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Interesting that Gammon chops picks the first and most favorable explanation of 1551. Everyone else is saying that it means to sort your bleeping life out. OK, those are my words but it's what they're getting at.....lol.

Reactions: 4
This is just BRILLIANT! Am so glad I’m not the only one who has daily thoughts that are interrupted by the nightmare that is the gammons stuffing their hamster cheeks!!! OMG they are taking over 🐷!!!

Yes I agree about the Livingstones. They are just as greedy as Chins and bean and Gavin’s a buck-toothed gormless wonder. I’ve noticed that they just feed Jared absolute crap. He’s either having sugary drinks, sugary snack or he’s having something and chips. You never ever see her providing anything healthy for him. And Helen’s full of excuses all the time about how and why the weight has piled on. They are also on planet denial aren’t they. Every few months, they have a wake up call and Helen moans about the fact she doesn’t want to be so big and then they have a couple of weeks of what they think is healthy eating (carb-loading in slightly smaller quantities) and it all kicks off again .....
Exactly! High calorie pasta salads for lunch. They think because the word ‘salad’ is there it must be healthy! Then they have dinner a few hours later, in the unlikely event it’s relatively healthy, they have huge portions! Jared has a load of processed, sugary food as well, why do they all need crisps etc to snack on? Why not some fruit? It was the same old, same old all the time.......I won’t miss them at all!

Reactions: 5
So did anyone else get the ad for spotlight with the hand shoving crap into its cavernous pie hole at the start of Chin's primark haul video? It was the most amazingly perfect ad placement ever.

Is that the sound of her thighs rubbing together while she's doing her arts and craftsie bit at the beginning? Honestly she must have spent 10x her commission on those bits from Hobbycraft. YOU CAN BUY STUFF LIKE THAT IN BULK OFF EBAY, CHINS. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I find it very odd that she’s had 500+ views and not one comment 🤔 anyone else think that’s odd?
Yes very odd! Her engagement on YouTube is always pretty low, even Helen got a lot more comments on her old videos and she had less than half the subscribers Jane has! Let’s face it, it’s the same old arselickers commenting

Reactions: 8
How many times did she have to tell us she 'didn't look at the cloves in Primark' like she has to justify going in there. It doesn't matter what you look at once you're in there, you might as well have looked at everything in there once you've committed!

She said whenever she goes to the dentist, she buys a new toothbrush, she's only just just started going after not going for 10 years! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
How many times did she have to tell us she 'didn't look at the cloves in Primark' like she has to justify going in there. It doesn't matter what you look at once you're in there, you might as well have looked at everything in there once you've committed!

She said whenever she goes to the dentist, she buys a new toothbrush, she's only just just started going after not going for 10 years! :sick:
And still using a 75p tooth brush. Cracked me up when she said how proud she is that she hasn't got many filings. Mate, I'm nearly twice your age, I haven't got any fillings and have never had any. If she keeps necking carbonated drinks at the rate she does she'll be lucky if she has any of her own teeth left when she hits 40.

Is she wearing her nephew’s t-shirt in the vlog?? It’s so small & right it’s cutting off her circulation in her upper arms! 😂

• Haha
She is definitely removing comments and turning comments off and on
also the very fact she has the likes/dislikes set to private tells me she gets far more dislikes than she gets likes and try’s to hide the fact to make herself look more popular
than she is .... devious Cow that she is

Reactions: 10
"And this one.....number 20 is always mistaken for my favourite....er...what is it? oh yeah lanykom"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.