Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Gammons won’t be getting help from them....that’s for sure! Charlie won’t give any more help than Jane allows!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm thinking his mum is clearly not coping and they were hoping things would just be put in place straight away .She could be waiting years on sheltered housing if the area she wants has a long waiting list, as according to Jane she doesn't want to leave that area for family reasons.I'd say chins is on tenderhooks incase Charlie has to go down there to stay ,that would totally scarper her plans if he had to take on care of the mum full time .That could very easily happen if they can't get her the care she needs on a short term basis.It'lll to Charlie being her only child to provide the care she needs .I couldn't see extended family stepping into that role when her son is well enough to look after her, chins said some of the neighbours are providing meals for her as it is ,so it doesn't look as if many extended family want to help..
From the very vague messages she has put out its clear his mum isnt coping, and that is heartbreaking, why he hasnt gone to bloody help just shows his lack of character (and hers) .

I do normally like to just take the piss of them for the laughs but this just enrages me.

As a bunch of trolls we seem to be far more blessed with decent morals (judging on the comments) than those two selfish twats.

Reactions: 9
They couldn't have much of a conscience by the look of things ,although I think it's more her tbh, he did seem worried when he was talking about her but at the same time he should follow his own instincts when he knows the woman needs help . If she was any kind of a supportive wife she shouldn't have a problem with him seeing to his mum in her time of need...

They couldn't have much of a conscience by the look of things ,although I think it's more her tbh, he did seem worried when he was talking about her but at the same time he should follow his own instincts when he knows the woman needs help . If she was any kind of a supportive wife she shouldn't have a problem with him seeing to his mum in her time of need...
Totally agree, if she was any kind of partner she would pack up the car and send him on his way.They are both equally c*nts

Oh shite I will have to admit to the daughter I have aged her before her time on a gossip website as she isn't actually 32 until August :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I would like to hope her lack of presence online this week is due to doing more for his mum but I can't see it myself sadly.

The bean could quite easily move in with her for a portion of the week and I am sure his commute wouldn't be much different, Chins has more spare time than most so could do her bit but as we know she can't go anywhere except tat shops alone!

I really do hope that they have managed to sort some decent care out for his mum though as the poor lady sounds like she has multiple health issues and is clearly struggling :cry:
Noooo if they were doing something for ma bean we'd know every blinking detail.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She keeps seeing double numbers guyzz 1551 (must be in lbs on the scales ) apparently it's sent from the angels :rolleyes: she hasn't sat down all week she's been so busy .She's lazing on the sofa so doesn't look like they've been to see his mum unless he's went alone ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know she's got it on her stories the 1551 number is an angel number sent from the angels it signifies that your positive thoughts are manifesting and will bring about important life changes🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s such an odd number to see.......is it the time she wakes up from her nana nap every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm confused, I'm fairly certain MF messed up on their food order and Charlie ended up with a lorry load of soreen loaf that Jane had to "hide", in her latest members Aldi haul she's picked up some malt loaf for Charlie... How could he have possibly eaten all that loaf by now if he's been sticking to his calories??!!! Also, large pizzas and fridge raiders are back!

• Wow
  • Haha
I don't know she's got it on her stories the 1551 number is an angel number sent from the angels it signifies that your positive thoughts are manifesting and will bring about important life changes🤷‍♀️
she really is a bleeping daft witch if the angels are sending her numbers it’s those related to local Chinese takeaway .... because I doubt very much she’d be getting any other help considering the appalling lack of compassion regarding Charlie’s mum... she is bleeping vile....
signed a compassionate troll

I'm confused, I'm fairly certain MF messed up on their food order and Charlie ended up with a lorry load of soreen loaf that Jane had to "hide", in her latest members Aldi haul she's picked up some malt loaf for Charlie... How could he have possibly eaten all that loaf by now if he's been sticking to his calories??!!! Also, large pizzas and fridge raiders are back!
Surprise! Surprise! Yes, MF made a mistake and he got large size soreen loaves.....there was a ton of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what number she'll dream up this week for the weigh in :unsure:

• Haha
I wonder what number she'll dream up this week for the weigh in :unsure:
I thought I must have missed a weigh in story as they finished the plan on Friday, surely as it was working so well for them they would have rushed to put the final weigh in along with total lost up no??? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
They’re still trying to work it out....they can’t remember their last weight, they can’t work out if they’ve lost 6lbs, 2lbs, half a pound but you can’t expect your body to work miracles, take your pick really.

• Haha
Of course they had to buy more Soreen, Janes been tucking into the 4 loaves that were sent by way of an apology (why?) while the bean has been at work.
And then she is disappointed with her 1/2lb loss!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought I must have missed a weigh in story as they finished the plan on Friday, surely as it was working so well for them they would have rushed to put the final weigh in along with total lost up no??? :ROFLMAO:
That's easy a big fat zero🤥🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhhh Janeychins has been SO busy... it’s called LIFE Jane and in comparison to a lot of people’s lives you don’t know the meaning of the word busy! You didn’t look at anything in Primark because you’re losing weight so there’s no point🤣🤣🤣🤣, err you could try getting yourself a t-shirt that actually fits cos the one you are wearing in your latest bore fest don’t fit ya! Note all the eye blinkng when eluding to the weigh in, I know exactly how she feels I used to feel the same way when I was making up excuses to the teacher about why I’d not done my homework when I was 13 but I’ve grown up and got a lot more honest with myself since then, you want to try a bit of honesty surrounding your eating habits and weight issues Jane it’ll go along way but you’ve got to want to help yourself but the only thing you’re helping yourself to is more tat shopping and large portions of unhealthy food, what happened to saving for your mortgage deposit?

Last edited:
So the dentist has advised her to floss after every time she eats, in that case I’d recommend her joining Costco so she can buy floss in bulk 😂😂

It‘s been a stressful and sad week, why even say that if she’s not gonna mention why? Stop attention seeking you silly mare

Ahhhh Janeychins has been SO busy... it’s called LIFE Jane and in comparison to a lot of people’s lives you don’t know the meaning of the word busy! You didn’t look at anything in Primark because you’re losing weight so there’s no point🤣🤣🤣🤣, err you could try getting yourself a t-shirt that actually fits cos the one you are wearing in your latest bore fest don’t fit ya! Note all the eye blinkng when eluding to the weigh in, I know exactly how she feels I used to feel the same way when I was making up excuses to the teacher about why I’d not done my homework when I was 13 but I’ve grown up and got a lot more honest with myself since then, you want to try a bit of honesty surrounding your eating habits and weight issues Jane it’ll go along way but you’ve got to want to help yourself but the only thing you’re helping yourself to is more tat shopping and large portions of unhealthy food, what happened to saving for your mortgage deposit?
If I hear one more time how busy she’s been 🙄, imagine her with a full time job and kids, Jesus she’d end up having a breakdown.
I had to laugh at the losing weight comment too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It must be tendinitis of the jaw she has with chewing all that grub, she's didn't buy anything in Primark as I'm guessing they don't stock a size 24 for that's what she looked like in that vid . If she's lost any lbs it's deff out of the purse for I've never seen her looking rounder.She's just a giant ball of lard ,wake up Jane and sort yourself out, all your secret eating is catching up with you big time.You'll have to learn the only person you're cheating is yourself !!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.