Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear lord...the gammonettes all think its her anniversary with the wedding picture posting 🤣🤣. And who honestly watches their wedding video...i know i haven't even once...my mum has watched mine more than I have lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear lord...the gammonettes all think its her anniversary with the wedding picture posting 🤣🤣. And who honestly watches their wedding video...i know i haven't even once...my mum has watched mine more than I have lol
I know why is she posting it and her anniversary is weeks away unless she's looking for gifts ;)

Charlie's advertising her FM world now on his own Insta:rolleyes: she must be desperate for sales..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I see she was being false to Tan on her post about her grandad passing away. False flump hasn't bothered with her for ages has she? Then has the cheek to try and say how sorry she is... prob trying to get a perfume sale out of her.

Reactions: 6
Still half heartedly working myself through Jane's last live, yawn! Just got to her flogging her secret group. Adding my dislike of Gammons is NOT down to fat shaming. It's the constant lying and misinformation she puts out.

trying calorie counting, ok. State this is what you are doing, state you are NOT an expert. Direct your subscribers to a reputable resourse.

Jane even 'scrubs up' well. If she made an effort, ie if she can't be bothered with make up, wear her hair down. If she wants to pull her hair back make at least a minimum effort with foundation, eyeliner and lipstick 💄

Maybe I am old fashioned (old enough to be her mum). I think it is disrespectful to her subscribers to appear in a vlog less groomed than I would answer the door to the Ocado delivery driver.

Reactions: 12
I noticed since I mentioned their first anniversary she keeps on about her second wonder if she will vlog them celebrating by surfing their faces side by side

• Haha
Interesting piece in the Daily Mail online today re Leicester ‘sweat shops’ staffed by mainly (if not all) Asian workers who have continued to work through lockdown with no restrictions at all....making clothes for Boohoo online....best not tell Jane!

• Wow
she's very quiet, maybe the top secret, secret, secret sale took it out of her and she's having to rest to recover ;)
also these secret sales are almost always to get rid of the excess stock they bought themselves to hit targets or boost their sales figures, seen it time and time again from all the MLM lot on my news feed

Reactions: 5
She's got one bottle left to flog £14 if anyone's interested :rolleyes: she must have over estimated the number of friends and true subs she has ,if she's left with a tit load of excess stock..

You'd think Tan losing her Grandad so quick would shock them into doing more for charlie's mum ,that could be a phonecall they could very easily be getting one of these days😑

• Sad
You'd think Tan losing her Grandad so quick would shock them into doing more for charlie's mum ,that could be a phonecall they could very easily be getting one of these days😑
I would like to hope her lack of presence online this week is due to doing more for his mum but I can't see it myself sadly.

The bean could quite easily move in with her for a portion of the week and I am sure his commute wouldn't be much different, Chins has more spare time than most so could do her bit but as we know she can't go anywhere except tat shops alone!

I really do hope that they have managed to sort some decent care out for his mum though as the poor lady sounds like she has multiple health issues and is clearly struggling :cry:

Reactions: 9
im half expecting her to pop up with a teary vlog saying how "narrrsty tr-rolls made her friend Hel-in quit youtube" and she might have to do the same when we all know she won't do the same, she will just use it for attention and for people to blow smoke up her arse

Reactions: 11
I would like to hope her lack of presence online this week is due to doing more for his mum but I can't see it myself sadly.

The bean could quite easily move in with her for a portion of the week and I am sure his commute wouldn't be much different, Chins has more spare time than most so could do her bit but as we know she can't go anywhere except tat shops alone!

I really do hope that they have managed to sort some decent care out for his mum though as the poor lady sounds like she has multiple health issues and is clearly struggling :cry:
I'm thinking his mum is clearly not coping and they were hoping things would just be put in place straight away .She could be waiting years on sheltered housing if the area she wants has a long waiting list, as according to Jane she doesn't want to leave that area for family reasons.I'd say chins is on tenderhooks incase Charlie has to go down there to stay ,that would totally scarper her plans if he had to take on care of the mum full time .That could very easily happen if they can't get her the care she needs on a short term basis.It'll fall to Charlie being her only child to provide the care she needs .I couldn't see extended family stepping into that role when her son is well enough to look after her, chins said some of the neighbours are providing meals for her as it is ,so it doesn't look as if many extended family want to help..

Reactions: 7
im half expecting her to pop up with a teary vlog saying how "narrrsty tr-rolls made her friend Hel-in quit youtube" and she might have to do the same when we all know she won't do the same, she will just use it for attention and for people to blow smoke up her arse
I really hoped that with everything going on in the world right now that this would be the fall of the "influencer", Frankly its good that Helen has stopped pimping her child out, it makes me so uncomfortable all these Mummy vlogs/instatwats putting their children's lives online for all and sundry to view, there will be a lot of these scumbags in court years from now being charged with god knows what for the damage they have done!

My not so little one (she is 32 now) had a total witch fit and refused to speak to me for a week as I showed what I thought was a cute photo of her crawling with a big old line of snot hanging out of her nose! That was to one friend (who happens to be her god mother and happened after she was 18 on a gin filled eve) I felt awful as I didnt even think it would worry her.... SO imagine those kids who have been pimped for years!

She has already said she wont quit, she likes ripping the "subs" off too much for that.

Soz for the oversharing re my daughter but hope you get what I mean! It just bleeping riles me!

I doubt it, far too bloody selfish the pair of them.

Me too, attention seeking mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.