Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi :) I really know nothing about Jane gammons. I just saw her thread on here and started reading a little. I know absolutely nothing about her. From what I've read doesn't seem like a great person.

How does she afford to live, like where does their money come from they live on.
His money too, does he have a job.

I've seen mentioned several times here I think that she is a part time packer for tesco picks out peoples orders. A while ago she kept ringing in sick.

Surely being a part time packer isn't enough to live on. I worked in a big supermarket for a while full time. I would like to ask where does her money come from. Does her guy have a job enough to live on.
I don't see just how being part time would be enough to pay for everything

Correct if I'm wrong about anything.
I know absolutely nothing at all about her.
Apart from I think she is a part time packer for tesco.
you're right about her being a part time picker for Tesco, she even cut her hours further to focus on youtube, Charlie works full time for some sort of electrical retailer I believe, seems he is off the shop floor though in a middle management role, id say not great pay if I had to guess.

she would have you believe its all down to her running her own business and having a successful youtube career but that's a load of bull, its down to being tighter than two coats of paint yet accepting any freebie going and always on the beg for more, classic case of champagne lifestyle (or so she seems to think) on a lemonade budget ;)

Reactions: 12
How does Helen imagine she’s letting anyone down? She’s a housewife/part time Tesco worker who puts out the same stuff 10000000’s of other YouTubers do on her ‘Shannelll‘ food shops/the unthinkable/cherryz/speed cleans/watching her put her makeup on/talking rubbish in the car/eating/moaning about her weight loss/gain/gain/gain/loss/gain etc.......hands up who’ll remember her next week?

• Haha
I didn’t see Helen get a lot of hate at all. Did she really believe that she could upload on YouTube and only get 100% positive comments ? I think there must be something else behind it. Either something in real life to do with Jared maybe a Mum at school finding her account. Or someone mentioned how she shouldn't share her kids private life all over the internet . I personally think it has something to do with her weight . Must be hard to bang on about diets while getting bigger and bigger.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Didn't someone say she uploaded a vid to YT lastnight and then took it down ,maybe someone left her a few nasty comments ? or hometruths as I like to call them..

Reactions: 9
The Livingstone's Insta is now private I'm not even subscribed to them or did they remove me ? it's just coming up follow?
They regularly change their account to private and then open. I only know cos I don't follow them but occasionally have a nosey

Reactions: 4
On her Insta he's holding up a bottle of piss and an awkward smile :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's very spindly looking ,she must have stretched him again 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.