Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats very odd, I wonder if they've deleted or just privatised them all, wonder why though??? hmmm
Yeah it’s really odd! Bit funny with what Monga said too, about the notification she got.
Fan girl Amy was right up Jane’s arse on the live, it must be the highlight of her week, god love her 😳
Oh and Jane is so busy guyyys, incase you didn’t know and there’s so much going on right now, I’m guessing Charlie’s Mum but she won’t mention it much because she knows she’ll get slated 👊🏻

Reactions: 7
Maybe that's why they were going through their Insta last night ??

Yes The Livingstones have deleted their channel by the look of things

Maybe that's why they were going through their Insta last night ??

Yes The Livingstones have deleted their channel by the look of things
Deffo gone, wonder what happened there. Her last video was Gavin's birthday and quite up beat.

Reactions: 9
tit the bed looks like I've got a fair bit to catch up on🤣🤣🤣 they're getting worse I swear!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Livingstones are just the Welsh Gammons, only with singing and a kid.....I couldn’t take to them, although Helen is a bit more easy to like than Jane, it was the same old crap......lose a pound/put 5 on....all the open-mouthed photos, why do people do that? You point a camera at them and they open their mouth as wide as a yawning rhino as a measure of how good a time their having!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the latest video, Jane has only replied to a comment from someone asking how they get added to the group for crappy scents sale, how bleeping transparent is she? When will all her thick followers realise what she’s really like?! She’s completely ignored the other comments

Deffo gone, wonder what happened there. Her last video was Gavin's birthday and quite up beat.
Yeah I watched it ...unless she doesn't want to put Jared out there anymore now that he's getting older ?

I'd love to see her with a "Karen" hairdo. We all know she films herself getting all demanding but then hides in the car when she sends Charwee in to do her dirty work! Remember yoghurtgate?!! 🤣🤣
And has the cheek to complain about customers like herself in Tesco!

• Haha
I'd love to see her with a "Karen" hairdo. We all know she films herself getting all demanding but then hides in the car when she sends Charwee in to do her dirty work! Remember yoghurtgate?!! 🤣🤣
And pizzagate ! remember she lifted the higher cal one and would have had to sacrifice cutting part of the crust off to make it 600 cals so she made daft boy take it back:rolleyes:🥴:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The Livingstone's Insta is now private I'm not even subscribed to them or did they remove me ? it's just coming up follow?

Reactions: 6
Wonder how Jane will cope now she's on her YT ownio 😆 she'll be licking in with Tan again for back up and collabs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See this is why I like ordering from urban decay...there is a sample every time. It means I can try things before buying and I also have a few nice travel size items which is good too :) it makes much more sense than sweets esp in this heat
Same with Elemis I always get to chose free samples when I place and order

Reactions: 4
Hi :) I really know nothing about Jane gammons. I just saw her thread on here and started reading a little. I know absolutely nothing about her. From what I've read doesn't seem like a great person.

How does she afford to live, like where does their money come from they live on.
His money too, does he have a job.

I've seen mentioned several times here I think that she is a part time packer for tesco picks out peoples orders. A while ago she kept ringing in sick.

Surely being a part time packer isn't enough to live on. I worked in a big supermarket for a while full time. I would like to ask where does her money come from. Does her guy have a job enough to live on.
I don't see just how being part time would be enough to pay for everything

Correct if I'm wrong about anything.
I know absolutely nothing at all about her.
Apart from I think she is a part time packer for tesco.

Just posted a goodbye pic and this.....
View attachment 171882
I wouldn’t have thought she’d have got anywhere near the negativity that Gammons receives can’t say I really like Helen because that would be a lie but she doesn't wind me up ( apart from the bleeping singing ) in the same way Fatso and the Gormless prick she’s married to do...
I think she got more negativity due to her association with Gammon, had she distances herself from Gammon I think she could have pulled it back.
having said that I bleeping hate the bekind hashtag as it’s used as a get out clause so nobody can voice an opinion about you unless it’s positive... if you want people to be kind to you then you need to stop trying to make money off the backs of them.. if you want to earn a living off people you have to expect that sometimes you will get negative feedback especially when you are advertising something you wouldn’t necessarily part with your own money for .....
yes Gammons I’m looking at you

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.